- (1) Pair JBL MS8W 450 Watt 8" White 2-Way Marine Audio Boat Speakers
- (1) Pair Rockville MAC90W 8” White Aluminum Wakeboard Tower Speaker Pod Enclosures
- (1) Pair Rockville 1.75" Rubber Adapter Inserts 4 Polaris RZR Tower Speaker Enclosures
- (1) Rockville RXD-T2 2400 Watt Peak 2 Channel Micro Class D Water Resistant Car Amplifier (2 x 600 Watts RMS Dyno-Certified)
- (1) Memphis Audio SBT2 Marine/UTV Rocker Switch Bluetooth Controller w/Aux & USB
What’s in the Box:
- (2) Speakers with grilles
- Stainless steel mounting hardware
- Foam gasket
- Quick Start Guide
Features of MS8W:
- Club Marine MS8W—8" (200mm) two-way marine audio multi-element speaker – White
- IPx5 Rated
Marine-grade materials & components to suit the demands of a harsh outdoor environment with an IPx5 marine rating
- Cosmetic Appeal
Product family look and feel to meet the needs of our JBL customers.
- Outdoor Performance
Accentuated performance at frequencies heard in an open-air environment.
- Product Value
Great performance at an affordable price point.
- Marine Design
Bridge mounted (grille mounted) tweeters to avoid water intrusion past the woofer cone
- Balanced Dome Tweeters
Weather resistant tweeters deliver a smooth high-frequency response and increased power handling for highs and mids, which equates to more lifelike sound from vocals, cymbals, brass instruments and pianos
- Designed for the Elements
Their one-piece polymer basket is designed to stand the test of time, even after long exposure to the sun and salt. Rubber surrounds offer superior edge protection and are much more reliable than foam. And a grille-mounted tweeter allows the front of the woofer cone to be sealed, protecting the motor structure from sea spray
- Harman Standard Reliability Testing
JBL speakers have to undergo a testing process that would destroy lesser speakers. JBL freezes them, bakes them, shakes them, blasts them with ultraviolet light and drives them at full power for days at a time. In the case of our marine speakers, we add salt spray and UV to ensure that they provide years of enjoyment without missing a beat.
- Individually Voiced
For most brands, off-the-shelf speakers and a cursory approval of frequency response curves are good enough. That’s not the case with JBL. We don’t only listen to our speakers against the competition — we voice them against each other to ensure each line has the consistent JBL sound signature that’s known and sought out by those who care about their audio. This is just part of an extensive development process undertaken by some of the best transducer engineers in the world to provide the finest listening experience at any price point.
- Power Handling: 150W RMS, 450W peak
- Sensitivity (@ 2.83V): 92dB
- Frequency Response: 30Hz – 20kHz
- Impedance: 4 ohms
Video of MAC90W:
What's In The Box:
- 2 Wakeboard Cans
- All mounting hardware
- (2) 2.375” rubber inserts
- (2) 2.25” rubber inserts
- (2) 2.5” rubber inserts
- (2) 2” rubber inserts
Rockville is proud to introduce our all
new line of aluminum wakeboard cans. The MAC90W comes in pairs and includes our
rugged universal aluminum clamp for easy installation to any wakeboard tower
pole measuring from 2" to 2.5" diameter. Six precision molded high impact rubber
inserts guarantee fitment on towers from 2” to 2.5”. Our clamp inserts are
precision-fitted to sit perfectly inside the metal clamps. The speaker terminals
are safely enclosed inside the waterproof speaker canister.
***Please note if you need an insert to accommodate a 1.75" diameter tube please let us know and we will send one out to you free of charge!***
These awesome pods are built of super strong aircraft grade 6061 aluminum. The MAC90W features a white powder-coat finish which offers unparalleled resistance to chipping, scratching, and fading. They are fully marinized which means they’ll withstand the elements on the water. These cans are 100 % waterproof. What makes our technology the best on the market is that our pods are internally wired! This means the terminals are inside the pod and the wires are fed through pre-drilled holes on the pod and clamp. Simply align the wire opening with the hole on your tower and you are done! No exposed wires or terminals! Aluminum cans will last forever!
The sound quality of these are phenomenal! These are the perfect amount of air space to give you the perfect sound quality with the leading marine speakers on the market from brands like Wet sounds, Rockford Fosgate, MB Quart Pioneer and more!. Our high efficiency design means more audio output from the same speakers! This means you get louder, cleaner sound with less distortion using our wakeboard enclosures than with other brands.
- Pair Rockville MAC90W 8” White Aluminum Wakeboard Tower Speaker Enclosures
- Made of high quality 6061 aircraft grade aluminum
- Beautiful white powder-coat finish
- 100% waterproof and fully marinized against salt and fresh water conditions
- Internally wired for clean install—no exposed wires or terminals
- High efficiency design features the perfect airspace for 8” speakers
- Rugged universal mounting clamps made of 6061 aluminum
- Includes precision molded, high impact plastic inserts for tower fitment from 2” diameter to 2.5” diameter
- Mounting Depth - 7.67"
- Total Depth - 11"
- Cutout - 7.3"
- Diameter - 8.97".
- Mounting diameter - TBD
- Height of mount - 3.75"
- Total height of unit - 12.3"
Fits Speakers Such As:
- Rockford Fosgate Punch PM282H/PM282B
- Pioneer TS-MR2040
- MB Quart NK1-120L
- Wet Sounds XS-808/SW808/Revo-8
- AND MORE!
Feature of MAC INSERT:
(2) Rockville 1.75" Rubber Adapter Inserts For Polaris RZR Tower Speaker Enclosures
Description of SBT2:
Memphis SBT2 Rocker Switch Bluetooth controllers give you maximum control of your audio system from a Bluetooth controller designed to fit in standard Rocker/Carling switch locations making it perfect for use in most major brands of Side-by-sides. Streaming and controlling your music has never been simpler. This unit features a high quality rotary dial which offers superior performance on the water or on the trails where conditions can be rough and bumpy. Enjoy multiple sources including Bluetooth, AUX & USB streaming/charging. An ultra-cool backlit LED knob illuminates in different colors to indicate which source is currently selected which eliminating frustration when selecting between sources. The unit features 5V outputs features a marine grade control box for extended Bluetooth performance and range which can easily be hidden virtually anywhere.
- Rotary knob for easier control
- Fits standard Carling/rocker switch cutout
- RGB LED knob illuminates to indicate source selection
- 3.5mm main output and AUX input
- USB streaming & charging
- Water and element resistant
- Water and element resistant
- Bluetooth version 4.1
Description of RXD-T2:
The RXD-T2 is part of the Rockville proton series. The RXD-T2 is a 2 channel Amplifier with 2400 watts peak output and 2x600 watts Dyno Certified RMS Power. Here at Rockville we offer the best value in car audio. We therefore want to make it easy for you to compare our products to any brands on the market. The peak rating can be used to compare with brands who use peak ratings such as Boss and Power Acoustik while the Dyno Certified RMS rating can be used to compare with top brands such as Kicker, Rockford, Alpine, etc.
Warning: This amplifier produces insane power! We do not want you to blow your speakers. Do not under-estimate this amplifiers' capability! After purchasing this amplifier; install with the gain level down all the way and then crank it up very slowly to protect your speakers or subwoofers from blowing.
The RXD-T2 is rated at 1200w RMS Dyno Certified! This amp performs at 600 x 2 @ 2 ohms RMS and when you bridge it you get 1200 x 1 @ 4 ohms! This is a full range class "D" amplifier. It is super super efficient.
We will offer a 90 day money back guarantee. If you are not happy with the output power or sound quality, we will call tag the amp back and refund all of your money!
of the tricks to determine the real power of a car amplifier is to
multiply the fuse rating by 10 to determine the true RMS power. This
formula almost always works within 20 %. RXD-T2 has (3) 35 Amp fuses.
This amplifier will also go louder than most amps with this same fuse
rating due to how efficiently it runs.
There is really no amplifier on the market that sounds this good and has this much output power at this price point.
- Rockville RXD-T2 2400 Watt Peak 2 Channel Micro Class D Water Resistant Car Amplifier (2 x 600 Watts RMS Dyno-Certified )
- Full-Range Class D Amplifier Architecture
- Dyno Certified RMS Power Ratings: (Certified Dyno Test / Less than 1 % THD) (Use these ratings when comparing with top brands such as Kicker, Rockford Fosgate, etc)
- 800 Watts (2 x 400 Watts) at 4 ohms and 1% THD+N
- 1200 Watts (2 x 600 Watts) at 2 ohms < 1% THD
- 1200 Watts (1 x 1200 Watts) bridged @ 4 Ohms < 1% THD
- Peak: (Use these ratings when comparing with the top budget brands such as Boss, Power Acoustik, etc)
- 2400 Watts: (2 x 1200 Watts) @ 2 Ohms and (1 x 2400 Watts) @ 4 Ohms bridged
- Fully marine grade amplifier
- Protected from moisture, saltwater, UV, bumps, vibrations, heat, cold, and more
- Double Sided Surface Mount (SMD) PCB Design
- High-Speed MOSFET Power Supply
- Studio-Grade Bipolar Output Stage Transistors
- 2-Ohm Stable Stereo
- 4-Ohm Mono Bridgeable
- Mute and Delay Soft Start System
- Full IC-Controlled Protection Circuitry
- RCA Preamp Line Output
- Status Mode LED Indicator
- 8 Volt Preamp Circuitry
- 4 Gauge Lucite Encapsulated Power/Ground Terminals
- 12 Gauge Lucite Encapsulated Speaker Terminals
- Fully Adjustable 12dB / Octave Crossover
- Low Pass 50Hz - 250Hz
- High Pass 50Hz - 250Hz
- Fully Adjustable 12dB Bass Equalizer with Differential Circuitry
- Minimum THD at Rated Power: < 0.05%
- Frequency Response: 15Hz - 20KHz
- S / N Ratio: 100dB
- S/N Ratio: >97dB
- Damping Factor: > 200 @ 100Hz
- 3 x 35 Amp Fuses
- Dimensions: (W x H x L) 6.7" x 1.98" x 12.25"