- (1) Pair JBL MS8LB 450 Watt 8" Black 2-Way Marine Audio Boat Speakers w/RGB LED
- (1) Pair Rockville MAC90B 8” Black Aluminum Wakeboard Tower Speaker Pod Enclosures
- (1) Pair Rockville 1.75" Rubber Adapter Inserts 4 Polaris RZR Tower Speaker Enclosures
What’s in the Box:
- (2) Speakers with grilles
- Stainless steel mounting hardware
- Foam gasket
- RGB lighting pigtail harness
- Quick Start Guide
Features of MS8LB:
- Club Marine MS8LB—8" (200mm) two-way marine audio multi-element speaker with RGB lighting – Black
- IPx5 Rated
Marine-grade materials & components to suit the demands of a harsh outdoor environment with an IPx5 marine rating
- Cosmetic Appeal
Product family look and feel to meet the needs of our JBL customers
- Outdoor Performance
Accentuated performance at frequencies heard in an open-air environment
- Product Value
Great performance at an affordable price point
- RGB Lighting
Multi-color RGB LED lighting engineered to withstand the harshest environment and keep the party going all night long
- Marine Design
Bridge mounted (grille mounted) tweeters to avoid water intrusion past the woofer cone
- Balanced Dome Tweeters
Weather resistant tweeters deliver a smooth high-frequency response and increased power handling for highs and mids, which equates to more lifelike sound from vocals, cymbals, brass instruments and pianos
- Designed for the Elements
Their one-piece polymer basket is designed to stand the test of time, even after long exposure to the sun and salt. Rubber surrounds offer superior edge protection and are much more reliable than foam. And a grille-mounted tweeter allows the front of the woofer cone to be sealed, protecting the motor structure from sea spray
- Harman Standard Reliability Testing
JBL speakers have to undergo a testing process that would destroy lesser speakers. JBL freezes them, bakes them, shakes them, blasts them with ultraviolet light and drives them at full power for days at a time. In the case of our marine speakers, we add salt spray and UV to ensure that they provide years of enjoyment without missing a beat
- Individually Voiced
For most brands, off-the-shelf speakers and a cursory approval of frequency response curves are good enough. That’s not the case with JBL. We don’t only listen to our speakers against the competition — we voice them against each other to ensure each line has the consistent JBL sound signature that’s known and sought out by those who care about their audio. This is just part of an extensive development process undertaken by some of the best transducer engineers in the world to provide the finest listening experience at any price point
- Power Handling: 150W RMS, 450W peak
- Sensitivity (@ 2.83V): 92dB
- Frequency Response: 30Hz – 20kHz
- Impedance: 4 ohms
Video of MAC90B:
What's In The Box:
- 2 Wakeboard Cans
- All mounting hardware
- (2) 2.375” rubber inserts
- (2) 2.25” rubber inserts
- (2) 2.5” rubber inserts
- (2) 2” rubber inserts
Rockville is proud to introduce our all
new line of aluminum wakeboard cans. The MAC90B comes in pairs and includes our
rugged universal aluminum clamp for easy installation to any wakeboard tower
pole measuring from 2" to 2.5" diameter. Six precision molded high impact rubber
inserts guarantee fitment on towers from 2” to 2.5”. Our clamp inserts are
precision-fitted to sit perfectly inside the metal clamps. The speaker terminals
are safely enclosed inside the waterproof speaker canister.
***Please note if you need an insert to accommodate a 1.75" diameter tube please let us know and we will send one out to you free of charge!***
These awesome pods are built of super strong aircraft grade 6061 aluminum. The MAC90B features a black powder-coat finish which offers unparalleled resistance to chipping, scratching, and fading. They are fully marinized which means they’ll withstand the elements on the water. These cans are 100 % waterproof. What makes our technology the best on the market is that our pods are internally wired! This means the terminals are inside the pod and the wires are fed through pre-drilled holes on the pod and clamp. Simply align the wire opening with the hole on your tower and you are done! No exposed wires or terminals! Aluminum cans will last forever!
The sound quality of these are phenomenal! These are the perfect amount of air space to give you the perfect sound quality with the leading marine speakers on the market from brands like Wet sounds, Rockford Fosgate, MB Quart Pioneer and more!. Our high efficiency design means more audio output from the same speakers! This means you get louder, cleaner sound with less distortion using our wakeboard enclosures than with other brands.
- Pair Rockville MAC90B 8” Black Aluminum Wakeboard Tower Speaker Enclosures
- Made of high quality 6061 aircraft grade aluminum
- Beautiful black powder-coat finish
- 100% waterproof and fully marinized against salt and fresh water conditions
- Internally wired for clean install—no exposed wires or terminals
- High efficiency design features the perfect airspace for 8” speakers
- Rugged universal mounting clamps made of 6061 aluminum
- Includes precision molded, high impact plastic inserts for tower fitment from 2” diameter to 2.5” diameter
- Mounting Depth - 7.67"
- Total Depth - 11"
- Cutout - 7.3"
- Diameter - 8.97".
- Mounting diameter - TBD
- Height of mount - 3.75"
- Total height of unit - 12.3"
Fits Speakers Such As:
- Rockford Fosgate Punch PM282H/PM282B
- Pioneer TS-MR2040
- MB Quart NK1-120L
- Wet Sounds XS-808/SW808/Revo-8
- AND MORE!
Feature of MAC INSERT:
(2) Rockville 1.75" Rubber Adapter Inserts For Polaris RZR Tower Speaker Enclosures