- (1) Power Acoustik MOFO-152X 15" 3000 Watt / 1700w RMS Car Subwoofer Sub MOFO152X
- (1) Rockville Krypton-M5 8000 Watt Peak / 2000w RMS Mono 1 Ohm Car Amplifier Amp
- (1) Rockville RWK01 0 Gauge Complete Car Amp Wiring Installation Wire Kit w/ RCA's
MOFO-X subwoofers are refined and increase efficiency dramatically! MOFO subs use a composite sandwich cone with a polypropylene surface for durability and Spruce pulp backing for smooth low bass. Like the original MOFOs, the new models still use an aluminum dust cap that couples to the voice coil former and extends over the cone. Why? The fins brace the cone and eliminate cone flex during high excursion. And since they are aluminum and couple to the voice coil, they act as a heatsink or heat extractor. Using the latest materials, the new MOFO subs yield superior performance. Cast aluminum baskets? Of course! Increased bottom octave output? You Bet! Louder than the original design? Duh!!
Cast Aluminum Heatsink
The anodized blue dust cap on the MOFO subwoofer looks cool and also serves a specific purpose. Because the dust cap is coupled to an aluminum voice coil former, it acts as a heatsink, extracting heat away from the voice coil, keeping it cool.
Non-Pressed Pulp Cone
Ask any sound quality enthusiast what woofer cone material they prefer, and they will all say PAPER. With that in mind, we used a beefy non-pressed pulp paper cone. The aluminum dust cap fits into the recesses of the cone for additional bracing.
- Overcompensating Motor Structure for Increased Magnetic Strength
- 12mm T-Yoke & Top Plate Improve Low-Frequency Dynamics
- Vented T-Yoke & Frame Reduces Voice Coil Heat Build-up
- Die-Cast Aluminum Heat Sink Dust Cap Absorbs Voice Coil Heat
- Aluminum Dust Cap Fins Dissipate Heat & Strengthen Cone
- Non-Magnetic Non-Resonate Die-Cast Aluminum Frame
- 2.5” 4-Layer Voice Coil w/ Large Gauge Wire Increases Power
- High-Temperature Tolerance Adhesives Resist Thermal Failure
- Nickel Plated 8ga Spring-Loaded Compression Wire Terminals
- Non-Transfer Spruce Pulp Cone w/ UV & Chemical Protection
- High-Density Polyether Foam Surround w/ UV & Chemical Protection
- Dual Poly-Cotton Suspension Dampen Violent Accelerations
- Stitched Voice Coil Leads Prevent Potential Damage
- 1-pc Gasket/Trim Ring w/ Concealed Mounting Holes Included
- Max Power Handling: 3,000 Watts
- RMS Power Handling: 1,700 Watts
- Efficiency (1w/1m): 86.90
- Voice Coil Configuration: 2.50″ Dual 2Ω
- Motor Volume: 373oz
- Mounting Depth: 8.125″
- Optimum Sealed Enclosure ft3: 2.00
- Optimum Ported Enclosure ft3: 4.00
Krypton Series (Product Video):
What's in the Box:
200A External fuse
Bass Remote with clipping indicator
Birth sheet with tested power
The Krypton series of amplifiers by Rockville are engineered to have the best reliability and features. Whether you are a car audio competitor or just like to enjoy loud music. We engineered and designed these amps from the ground up to give you great sound quality and great features. You will notice the cool battery voltage display meter which looks great but also serves as a tool for you to know if your battery voltage is dropping which would affect your systems performance. We designed the amps to be able to last for many years even if you are playing them at max volume before clipping for extended periods of time.
Our favorite feature we introduced of the Krypton series is the bass remote that has a clipping indicator . This allows you to set the amp to max output before clipping on any song. This will protect your subs while you maximize SPL. What is nice about this is that you can set the gain level to max before clipping on any given song in real time! If you use a DD-1 or another tool, you are setting the gain on one song but the next song might have more headroom or might clip depending on the levels it was recorded at (this is referred to as crest factor in the engineering world).
We guarantee that this series of amplifiers will not only meet their Dyno Certified power but exceed their rated power.
Another feature we love about this is the bass equalizer. Most amps have this feature however not all bass EQ are created equal. Some bass EQ's will just clip your subs to death. Our bass EQ circuitry will boost the proper frequencies in a way that sounds good and is safe for your subs. In addition you can always use the clip indicator on the bass remote to make sure you are not sending a clipped signal to your subs. Our amplifier is meant to give you as much clean power to your subs as possible. Our voltage display allows you to make sure you are getting the proper voltage to your amp and our clip indicator on the remote will make sure you always send clean power to your subs. In addition we also guarantee the amplifier will be giving over the rated Dyno Certified so you can confidently match our amplifier with high-end subs and know what to expect!
What about sound quality and efficiency though ??
Well glad you asked. This amplifier is engineered so well that it has an extremely low signal to noise ratio which just means the sound will be super clean even at high volume levels. It also has a good efficiency rating so you don't have to draw too much power from your battery. One other thing that is important is that we engineered this to have a high common mode rejection rating (CMRR). This means that the amp has the capability to block out engine noise signals. By rejecting unwanted noises the end result is the cleanest sound quality.
Once again, Rockville has stepped up its game with the all new Krypton series. Their is no other amp like it on the market. In our opinion this is the best budget series of amps in the world. We actually enjoy this amp more then others that cost over 2 times the price.
Rockville Krypton-M5 8000 Watt Peak / 2000w Dyno-Certified RMS Mono 1 Ohm Car Amplifier Amp
Dyno Certified RMS Power Ratings: (Certified Dyno Test / Less than 1 % THD) (Use these ratings when comparing with top brands such as Kicker, Rockford Fosgate, etc)
1 Ohm: 2000 Watts x 1 Channel <1% THD+N
2 Ohm: 1300 Watts x 1 Channel <1% THD+N
- 4 Ohm: 780 Watts x 1 Channel <1% THD+N (89.5% efficient)
- 1 Ohm: 2000 Watts x 1 Channel <1% THD+N (79% efficient)
Peak: (Use these ratings when comparing with the top budget brands such as Boss, Power Acoustik, etc)
1 Ohm: 8000 Watts x 1 Channel
2 Ohm: 5200 Watts x 1 Channel
4 Ohm: 3120 Watts x 1 Channel
- 1 Ohm: 8000 Watts x 1 Channel
Digital Voltage Display on Amp (Accurate within 0.15V)
Power/Protect/Clip LED Indicators on the front panel
Power/Protect/Clip LED Indicators on Remote control
Clip indicator on the bass remote allows you to quickly set any song to right before clipping in real time
Fully Adjustable 12dB / Octave Crossover with Differential Circuitry
Low Pass Filter: 50Hz - 250Hz
Subsonic Filter: 15Hz - 55Hz
Fully Adjustable 12dB Bass Equalizer
Remote Dashboard Subwoofer Control
8 Volt Preamp Circuitry
Phase Control Switch
High-Speed MOSFET Power Supply
Optical Coupler Class “D” Technology
Full IC-Controlled Protection Circuitry
Mute and Delay Soft Start System
RCA Preamp Line Output
Status Mode LED Indicator
Minimum THD at Rated Power: <0.1%
S / N Ratio: >90dB
Frequency Response: 15Hz - 250Hz
Damping Factor: >150 @ 100Hz
200A External Fuse Included
Passes the Signal Burst Test (Instant signal for full power “SPL Contest”)
Rockville engineered with a super low signal to noise ratio to give you clean sound
Improved Bass EQ filter works well to boost the proper frequencies
- Dimensions: (W x H x L) 18.26˝ x 8.66˝ x 2.2˝
Video of RWK01:
The Rockville RWK01 0 AWG (American Wire Gauge) amp kit has the following differences over other amp kits on the market at this price point.
1. Our RCA cables are 100 % copper. These are top of the line RCA cables
2. Better Resistance: The only thing that really matters with wires is the resistance rating. This is a measurement of conductivity and how much signal is lost per foot of wire. Since Rockville wires are made with around 3 times as much copper as any other wire at this price point, these wires have a much better resistance rating which means they will transfer more power to your amps than the other brands.
3. We do not cheat you on the thickness of the wire. These are standard American wire gauge thickness. This is another reason our conductivity is better than anything else at this price point. Other brands in the market place write 4 gauge, but cheat you on the thickness. We are honest about the thickness.
4. The Rockville amplifier installation kits feature a new soft abrasion proof insulating jacket. This rugged PVC outer jacket allows for 100% improved flexibility over standard power cables making them extremely easy to route through your vehicles interior, and it maintains exceptional resistance to grease and oil. The PVC outer jacket can with-stand an extreme temperature range of -40 to 220 degrees F.
- Rockville RWK01 0 AWG (American Wire Gauge) Complete Car Amp Installation Wire Kit
- 17’ – 0 Gauge Translucent Blue SuperFlex Power Cable
- 3’ – 0 Gauge Translucent Black SuperFlex Ground Cable
- Gold Plated ANL Heat Resistance Fuse Holder
- 200 Amp ANL Gold Plated Fuse
- 1 – 17’ High Grade Twisted Pair of RCA Interconnects
- 25’ Translucent Blue Speaker Wire
- 7’ Split Loom Tubing
- 17’ Amplifier Remote Turn On Cable
- Wire Ties and Ring Terminals, and all other accessories you need for a clean installation
- Soft abrasion proof insulating jacket allows for 100% improved flexibility
- PVC outer jacket can with-stand an extreme temperature range of -40 to 220 degrees F