- (1) Polk Audio MM6502 6.5” 750 Watt Component Car/Marine/ATV/Motorcycle Speakers
- (1) Rockville HTS56 1000w 5.1 Channel Home Theater System/Bluetooth/USB+8" Subwoofer
Authorized Polk Dealer!
Description of MM6502:
The Premium Upgrade
Tuned for the total sonic accuracy you get in a studio monitor speaker, the MM1 Series reconfigures this high-quality sound for an on-the-go experience that’s way beyond anything you’ll hear in an OEM factory setup.
Engineered for High-Performance Sound
Every element of the MM Series is meticulously engineered for high-performance sound—Dynamic Balance technology, pivoting 1” terylene tweeter, lightweight neodymium motor structure, high-temp Conex spiders and oversized voice coils for increased
Featuring an IP56 rating that includes a non-corrosive fiberglass reinforced ABS basket, epoxy coated crossovers, water-proof inner and outer surrounds, weep holes for proper drainage and titanium-plated cones, you get extra, long-lasting protection— that’s all salt-fog and UV tested.
Dynamic Balance Technology
Patented process that guides material selection through rigorous testing that identifies and cancels out unwanted resonant frequencies.
- Two 6.5" speakers
- 2 tweeters
- 2 grilles
- Mounting hardware, wiring harness, 2 plastic adaptor rings
- Surface & flush mounting kits
- Polk Audio MM6502 6.5” 750 Watt Component Car/Marine/ATV/Motorcycle Speakers
- Driver Compliment: 6.5" (165.2 mm)
- Tweeter Compliment: 1" (25mm)
- Cutout Dimensions: 5" (127mm)
- Mounting Height: 0.32" (8.07mm)
- Mounting Depth (Top): 2.62" (66.5mm)
- Mounting Depth (Bottom): 2.86" (72.6mm)
- Peak Power Handling: 375 Watts per speaker
- Continuous Power Handling: 125 Watts per speaker
- Nominal Impedance: 4 Ohms
- Grille Height: 0.95" (24.2mm)
- Frequency Response: 35Hz-40kHz
- Sensitivity: 93 dB
- Magnet Weight: 1.38/0.15 oz
- Magnet Material: Neodymium
- Magnet Size: 29.5mm x 5mm x 12/24mm x 5mm x 2mm
- VC Diameter: 1.2"
Advantages of buying from an authorized seller:
- Best prices - We sell all Polk Audio Products at great prices
- Full Factory Warranty
- Lifetime Customer Service by Polk Audio product experts
- Guaranteed legitimate and authentic merchandise
Please note: If you purchase Polk Audio from an unauthorized seller then you are taking a big risk. You will not have any manufacturers warranty, and there is no guarantee that the item is authentic, brand new, or even working.
HOW TO SET UP YOUR HOME THEATER SYSTEM WITH OPTICAL (HTS56):
Video of HTS56:
- Subwoofer with built in receiver
- (2) Front speakers
- (2) Rear speakers
- (1) Center channel speaker
- Remote Control
- Signal Cable
- Antenna Cable
- Satellite Speaker Mounting Kits
- All wiring to connect speakers to the receiver – 24 foot cables for the rear speakers, 12 foot cables for the front speakers, 10 foot cable for the center channel speaker (extra long cables are included to support any application)
- Warranty Card
The Rockville HTS56 5.1 Channel Home Theater System is the solution to your surround sound needs. The system is capable of 1000 watts peak power and 500 watts program, with 250 watts continuous RMS. We tested this system and it really hurt our ears. It's crazy loud! This complete home theater system features two full range 3” front speakers, two full range 3” rear speakers, a center speaker, and an 8” subwoofer. The speaker cabinets are made of strong MDF material and not particleboard like some systems out there. Each speaker has its own volume control so they can be adjusted independently. We include long length cables with RCA connectors. This allows you to quickly and easily mount the speakers wherever you want.
One thing worth mentioning about conventional 5.1 channel systems is that when you play music using bluetooth or the radio or even other non HD sources you only get sound out of the two front speakers. With the Rockville HTS56 you can listen to music using any source and all 5 of the speakers and the subwoofer will always play together. You will get surround sound whether you are listening to music, watching a movie, or using the radio.
The 8” subwoofer provides super clear deep, rich bass with no rattling or discernible distortion even at high volumes. It has a built in media player/receiver with digital readout, a 5-band EQ, FM radio, Bluetooth, SD/USB input, and two ¼” MIC inputs with echo control for Karaoke on the front. On the rear you have 5 RCA audio outputs, 6 RCA DVD audio inputs, 2 RCA AUX inputs, and an FM antenna input. There are also 5 RCA inputs to power each speaker's LED. A full function remote control is included so you never have to leave the comfort of your chair. The system also features an LED light system with multiple modes. The subwoofer LEDs can be set to blink to the beat, look like an EQ spectrum analyzer, or change colors (constant or cycle). The satellite speakers have cool blue LEDs that can be turned on or off.
This is honestly the best home theater system we’ve ever used and it sells for a fraction of the price of other systems. We are so sure that you’ll love this system that we are offering a 90-day money back guarantee including return shipping. If you are not 100% satisfied with these we will send you a pre-paid shipping label and take them back and refund all of your money.
- HTS56 5.1 Channel Home Theater System with LED Light Effects
- Plug and play system with everything you need right out of the box
- 1000-Watts Peak Power
- 500-Watts Program Power
- 250-Watts Continuous RMS Power
- 8” Subwoofer with Built-In Receiver
- 1x 3” Center Channel Speaker
- 2x 3” Full Range Front Channel Speakers
- 2x 3” Full Range Rear Channel Speakers
- Top Quality MDF Wood Cabinets with Plastic Front Panels
- Built-In FM Receiver with Amazing Reception
- Built-In Optical input to connect to your Television
- Digital Display
- Selectable preset equalizer curves
- You can independently control the volume of each speaker and the subwoofer
- Bluetooth v2.1
- USB Input (max file size 16Gb)
- SD Input (max file size 16Gb)
- 2 ¼” MIC Inputs with Echo function for karaoke
- 5 RCA Audio Outputs
- 6 RCA DVD Audio Inputs
- 2 RCA AUX Inputs
- Optical input to connect to your TV
- FM Antenna Input
- Full Function Remote
- The Subwoofer unit has 4 LED lighting modes: (blink to the beat, solid on, spectrum EQ analyzer, off) and selectable with 7 colors or multi-color mode
- Zero distortion can be heard even with volume and bass settings all the way up! The sound on this system is better than anything even that cost twice the price!
- Cable Length: Front L/F: 12Ft, Rear L/R: 30Ft, Center: 10Ft
- Frequency Response: 20Hz – 20KHz
- Certification: CE and RoHS Compliant
- Amplifier: Class AB, very efficient amplifier with top components!
- Signal to noise ratio: ≥70dB (Maximum output with THD+1<1%)
- System Impedance: 8" driver: 8 Ohm/3" driver: 4 Ohm
- Max SPL: 106 dB @ 1w/1m
- THD: 0.10%
- Input voltage: 120V/60Hz
- Subwoofer Dimensions in Inches: (W*D*H) 9.25” x 13.19” x 14.57”
- Center Speaker Dimensions in Inches: (W*D*H) 3.94” x 4.13” x 14.57”
- Front L/R Satellite Speaker Dimensions in Inches: (W*D*H) 3.94” x 4.13” x 14.57”
- Rear L/R Satellite Speaker Dimensions in Inches: (W*D*H) 3.94” x 4.13” x 9.25”
- Shipping Dimensions in Inches: (W*D*H) 18.58” x 12.99” x 21.34”
- Net Weight: 26.47 LBS
- Shipping Weight: 28.68 LBS
About Rockville Quality Control Procedures:
The Rockville brand stands for Quality, Innovation and Value. All Rockville products go through the most rigorous quality control standards in the industry. Products go through months of extensive testing before they reach your hands. All user functions are tested and all internal components are tested for quality. Rockville makes products that are virtually un-breakable! Rockville is one of the only brands in its class to test every concept model for weeks or months before starting production. Once production begins, Rockville sends product engineers to their factory to quality control every line of production. During production every product is tested and on top of that Rockville goes the extra mile and has their high level product engineers do an additional quality control. They test a certain percentage of all products from the production line a second time to ensure that the quality meets their vigorous standards, and to make sure that there is never a batch of products with even a slight problem. All Rockville products are backed with a hassle free warranty, though it is unlikely that you will need to use it.