- (1) Technical Pro MM2000BT Powered Bluetooth Microphone Mixer Amplifier Amp SD, USB
- (2) Pair Rockville HC655 Black 6.5" 500 Watt In-Ceiling Home Theater Speakers 8-Ohm
- (2) Rockville RMC-XLR High-End Metal DJ Handheld Wired Microphone Mic w (2) Cables
Video of Youtube Karaoke:
Description of MM2000BT:
The MM2000BT is a mic mixing amplifier ideal for audio professionals and sound engineers looking to consolidate equipment while maximizing sound and quality. As a mic mixing amplifier MM2000BT is fitted out with a variety of features that make it the ideal amplifier to accompany a vocal heavy setup. For standard shorter mic connections, the MM2000BT comes fitted out with four different 1/4” (unbalanced) mic inputs as well as two XLR (balanced) inputs to accommodate longer connections. For outputs, the MM2000BT comes with 2 channels both equipped with standard banana binding output terminals.
To enhanced output, the MM2000BT features an expanded set of controls that allow for user fine-tuning of output. The 1/4” inputs come with two volume knobs controlling inputs 1-2 and 3-4 while the XLR inputs come with two separate volume knobs controlling output from each input. The mic inputs are also divided into two channels that come with hi, mid, low, and echo controls. The echo can be further adjusted via the echo controls which allow you to control five different aspects of the feature.
As a power amplifier, the MM2000BT sports a whopping peak output of up to 2000 Watts. This high peak output helps accommodate more powerful passive speakers while safeguarding sound quality during its journey from source to speakers. In addition, the MM2000BT boasts 355 RMS watts per channel to ensure connected speakers consistently pump out vibrant, full-bodied sound.
To connect music and other line inputs, the MM2000BT also functions as a multi-purpose audio receiver. It comes with an integrated tuner that allows you to stream music directly from the radio. To connect smartphones and other music storage devices, the MM2000BT also comes with wireless Bluetooth compatibility as well as an Aux input. Music can also be streamed via the front facing USB port and SD card reader.
The MM2000BT also comes equipped with features that help enhance sound quality. To fine tune audio to match any input and setting, the MM2000BT comes with dual 10-band equalizers that allow you to boost and cut output for a cleaner sound. Music inputs also come with high, mid, and low, controls, as well as a balance knob. After creating the perfect sound you can even record it to SD Cards and Flash Drives via the recording capabilities.
- Six Mic Inputs
- Built-in 10-Band Equalizer
- USB/SD Inputs
- Aux Inputs
- Bass and treble controls
- Digital display
- Balance controls
- Voltage: 110/220v
- Peak Power: 2000 Watts
- Inputs: RCA (2 audio sources), USB, SD Card, Bluetooth, Mp3 (3.5mm)(32 GB Max)
- Audio Outputs: Banana binding post (4 speakers), RCA (Line Out) Heaphones (3.5mm)
- Speaker Outputs: Bare speaker wire (2 speakers)
- Playback: .mp3, .wav, .wma
- Records: 128 kbps / 44.1 KHz on .wav
- Bluetooth: v2.0 with EDR (2.4GHZ)
- Bluetooth Range: 30 feet
- USB Input: 5V power supply
- Mic Input: Two XLR (balanced, Four 1/4" (unbalanced)
- Equalization Points: 32Hz, 64Hz, 125Hz, 250Hz, 500Hz, 1kHz, 2kHz, 4KHz, 8kHz, 16kHz
- Adjustment Range: ±12dB
- Frequency Response: 20Hz-20KHz
- Built-in Fan: Yes
- Dimensions: 19.0" L x 10.0" W x 5.0" H
- Weight: 14.0 lbs
Video of HC655:
Enjoy superb sound quality without bulky cabinet speakers crowding the room. These ceiling speakers are precision tuned for excellent audio response at high and low volumes. These speakers are perfect for both large and small rooms. For larger rooms you can install 8 or more of them while in smaller rooms 2 or 4 will fill the room. These are perfect for complete home systems where you want to install speakers in multiple rooms.
These in-ceiling speakers feature a 6.5” polypropylene cone for clear, rich mids and deep bass. Rubber surrounds eliminate unwanted distortion so all your music sounds loud and clear. Our mylar dome tweeter provides clean, crisp highs. Each pair puts out 160 watts RMS and 500 watts of peak power! This is more than enough power to fill large rooms. The included sheer grill enables flush installation and can be painted to match any décor. Our high quality spring loaded push terminals supply a perfect signal from your amp or receiver.
These speakers will outperform other speakers on the market that sell for $125 and up. We also are offering a 90 day money back guarantee including return shipping. If you are not 100% satisfied with these we will send you a pre-paid shipping label and take them back and refund all of your money.
- Pair Rockville HC655 Black 6.5" 500 Watt In-Ceiling Home Theater Speakers 8-Ohm
- Peak Power Handling: 250 Watts (per speaker) / 500 Watts (per pair)
- RMS Power Handling: 80 Watts (per speaker) / 160 Watts (per pair)
- Polypropylene Cone
- Rubber Surround
- 6.5” Woofer
- 1” Aluminum Voice Coil
- ½” Mylar Dome Tweeter
- 10 oz. Ferrite Magnet
- High Quality Spring Loaded Push Terminals
- Aim-able Swivel Tweeter
- Paintable Flush Mount Grills
- Frequency Response: 60Hz – 20KHz
- Sensitivity: 89dB @ 1w / 1m
- Impedance: 8 Ohms
- Mounting Depth: 2.91”
- Cut-out Diameter: 7.6”
- Color: Black (paintable)
How to Set Up RMC-XLR:
Video of RMC-XLR:
The Rockville RMC-XLR is the same exact microphone we use in our Pro Mic Kit 1 microphone/stand bundle. This mic was created because we saw a need in the market for a high quality microphone at an affordable price. We found there were a lot of good mics around from reputable brands that sound great, but are very expensive. When we looked at the cheaper mics on the market from both reputable and entry level brands; we were not impressed at all. As a result we sent our very own product developers on a mic testing journey. A lot of our employees here at Rockville love to do karaoke, so it was not long before we found a mic that we all loved.
You may be asking yourselves, so what makes this mic sound so good? There are 3 main components that make a mic sound the way it does. The cartridge, the magnet, and the mic cable. Our mic uses an M-56 cartridge which has a neodymium magnet. This combination of components supplies better sensitivity; which means your mouth will not have to be on the mic for it to pick up the sound. Our components supply more than a great pickup pattern. They have very little background noise, and great tone.
We pay a lot of attention to detail. We could have saved a lot of money and got our cost down by including a cheap cable, but we know how important the cable is. We are very passionate about our products and we really have a lot of respect for our customers. For this reason alone we included 100 % OFC copper cables. There is no aluminum in this cable! It is Pure oxygen free copper. What this means is that the cable will last longer and will sound a lot better. You will get a distortion free signal. We use a true gauge mic cable with proper thickness.
The body of the microphone is also something we paid a lot of attention too. We did not want it to be too light and feel cheap. We made a nice solid metal microphone. It has a great feel to it. We could have gone with plastic or cheaper metal, but we wanted to go with a mic that we ourselves would want to use.
90 Day Money Back Guarantee including return shipping!
If within the first 90 days you are not 100 % satisfied for any reason, contact us and we will send you a return label and give you all your money back! (Item must be returned complete with all accessories and the original box please.
- Fully metal wired mic
- (2) 100% OFC Copper Mic cables (XLR to ¼” + XLR to XLR )
- Mic clip
- Plastic carry case
- Owner’s manual
- Rockville RMC-XLR High-End Metal Handheld Wired Microphone Mic Amazing Sound!
- M-56 Cartridge
- Full metal mic body
- Type: dynamic
- Neodymium magnet
- Polar Pattern: uni-directional
- Frequency Response: 80 - 13Khz
- Impedance: 600 Ohms ± 30%
- Sensitivity: -72 ± 3dB
- High quality plastic carry case protects the mic during transportation
- Comfortably holds microphone and mic cable
- XLR to ¼” Cable
- XLR to XLR Cable
- 10 Feet each
- 100% OFC oxygen free copper
- Cable delivers crystal clear distortion free signal
- Cable is 5 MM thick with cover (22 AWG standard mic cable)
- XLR cable connectors are very solid and durable
Mic clip Features:
- Heavy Duty Standard Size Microphone Clip
- Stand Mountable
- Solid Plastic Construction with copper inside (part that screws to the mic)
- Black Color