- (1) Soundstream MHU-32 Marine Boat ATV/UTV Digital Media Receiver Bluetooth/AUX/USB
- (2) Pair Rockville RWB70W White 6.5" 250w Marine Wakeboard 360° Swivel Tower Speakers
Rugged receiver for outdoor fun
High-performance componentry, marine-rated construction, and intelligent design make Soundstream’s MHU-32 digital media receiver the ideal centerpiece of your Powersports or Marine audio system. With a digital AM/FM tuner, built-in Bluetooth® connectivity, USB and AUX inputs, and an easy-to-use interface, it’s ready for the water or the trail.
Designed for great sound
The first thing that comes to mind when you think about Soundstream is performance. That’s also the first thing Soundstream engineers think about, which is why the MHU features a 300W amp, dual-zone audio output, and waterproof rubber keys w/ 7-color LED backlighting. The result is superb sound for Boats, ATVs, UTVs, or other weekend fun machines.
- Marine Grade IPx5 Watertight Enclosure Construction
- Conformal Coated Printed Circuit Boards & Components
- Zero Current Draw EPROM Memory Retains Presets
- Quick Disconnect Wire Harness for Pre-wire Installations
- Aluminum U-Bracket Mounting Hardware Included
- Waterproof Rubber Keys w/ 7-Color LED Backlighting
- Digital Media Player w/ AM/FM (3FM, 2AM)
- Bluetooth Hands-Free Calling from Enabled Devices
- A2DP Wireless Audio Playback from Enabled Devices
- Rear USB Input for MP3 & Other Audio File Playback
- 2-Band Equalizer with Audio Staging Controls
- 300w 4-Channel High-Level Speaker Outputs, 4-ohm Stable
- 2-Channel Stereo RCA Audio Input for Personal Media Players
- Dimension: 5.3” W x 3.1” H x 4.1” D (Hole Size 76.2mm)
Video of RWB:
- (2) Wakeboard Speakers
- (2) 360° Swivel Mounting Brackets
- Integrated Grill
- Installation Hardware
- No exaggerated power ratings : These speakers are rated with true world RMS ratings. No bootleg or exaggerated power ratings like other brands. These speakers are 150 watts RMS and 250 watts peak each. (150 watts RMS is equal to about 400 watts rated by other brands)
- Marine grade components and materials: these speakers are truly marine grade. They will not get damaged by water, salt water, or moisture. In addition the terminals (which are normally the first part of a marine speakers that gets damaged by water are made out of stainless steel and they are completely rustproof. There is also an additional waterproof coating cut completely protect the speakers.
- These can withstand all elements on the water for a lifetime of worry free use
- The mounting screws are longer than other versions we carry to accommodate thicker mounting bars. In addition to wakeboard tower's on boats, we tested these to be perfect for installing in Jeep Cherokee vehicles and even ATV's.
- We’ve added a new and improved nylon mounting bracket. Nylon is strong, light weight, and can withstand the toughest conditions. The bracket features a special UV coating to protect it from the elements. A 360° rotating mechanism built into the bracket allows you to position the speaker in any direction for optimum listening enjoyment. This also gives you the ability to rotate the speaker to the front or rear of your boat for different applications.
- (2) Rockville RWB70W White 6.5" 250w Marine Wakeboard 360° Swivel Tower Speakers
- Color : White
- 6.5" Two-Way High Fidelity Speaker System
- Adjustable Nylon Mounting Bracket Reinforced With Embedded Steel
- Includes Stainless Steel Mounting Hardware
- 1" Polymide Dome Neodymium Midrange Tweeter
- Built-In Two-Way Crossover Network
- Fully Marinized Against Salt & Fresh Water Conditions
- Completely Water / Rust Resistant
- Terminals Are Sealed with Rubber Gaskets
- Specially Tuned for PA Voice Over
- Polypropylene Mica Injected Cone with Santoprene Surround
- High BL Magnet Motor Structure
- Y30 High Density Magnets
- Oversized 1.25” Kapton Voice Coil
- These Wakeboards Fit bars ranging from 1.26" 2.87"
- Includes 65mm and 80mm screws that accommodate Jeep Wrangler and any roll bar
- Includes Stainless mounting hardware that wont rust or corrode
- Power Rating :
- Peak Power Handling : 500 Watts (250 Watts per Speaker)
- RMS Power Handling : 300 Watts (150 Watts per Speaker)
- Frequency Response : 70 – 20,000 Hz
- Sound Pressure Level : 96dB @ 1w/1m
- Impedance : 4 Ohms
- Mounting Depth : 9"