- (1) Soundstream MHU-32 Marine Boat ATV/UTV Digital Media Receiver Bluetooth/AUX/USB
- (2) Pair Rockville RSM65B 6.5" 320 Watt Waterproof Shallow Slim Marine Boat Speakers
Rugged receiver for outdoor fun
High-performance componentry, marine-rated construction, and intelligent design make Soundstream’s MHU-32 digital media receiver the ideal centerpiece of your Powersports or Marine audio system. With a digital AM/FM tuner, built-in Bluetooth® connectivity, USB and AUX inputs, and an easy-to-use interface, it’s ready for the water or the trail.
Designed for great sound
The first thing that comes to mind when you think about Soundstream is performance. That’s also the first thing Soundstream engineers think about, which is why the MHU features a 300W amp, dual-zone audio output, and waterproof rubber keys w/ 7-color LED backlighting. The result is superb sound for Boats, ATVs, UTVs, or other weekend fun machines.
- Marine Grade IPx5 Watertight Enclosure Construction
- Conformal Coated Printed Circuit Boards & Components
- Zero Current Draw EPROM Memory Retains Presets
- Quick Disconnect Wire Harness for Pre-wire Installations
- Aluminum U-Bracket Mounting Hardware Included
- Waterproof Rubber Keys w/ 7-Color LED Backlighting
- Digital Media Player w/ AM/FM (3FM, 2AM)
- Bluetooth Hands-Free Calling from Enabled Devices
- A2DP Wireless Audio Playback from Enabled Devices
- Rear USB Input for MP3 & Other Audio File Playback
- 2-Band Equalizer with Audio Staging Controls
- 300w 4-Channel High-Level Speaker Outputs, 4-ohm Stable
- 2-Channel Stereo RCA Audio Input for Personal Media Players
- Dimension: 5.3” W x 3.1” H x 4.1” D (Hole Size 76.2mm)
Video of RSM65:
- Pair of 6.5" Marine Speakers
- Speaker Wire
- Mounting Screws
- Owner's Manual
- Warranty Card
Rockville is proud to introduce the all new RSM65B Super shallow mount series of marine speakers. These speakers are the slimmest marine speakers available on the market and are perfect for Marine, ATV, UTV, Golf Cart, snowmobile and motorcycle application. They feature 160 Watts of power per speaker or 320 Watts per pair. The RSM65B is CEA rated which means the consumer electronics association recognizes them to be accurately rated and meets there rigorous standards for wattage, SPL, and frequency response so buy with confidence! These speakers have a lot more bass and mids than any other speaker on the market at this price point. You can compare them to top branded marine speakers on the market today!
The RSM65B speakers are completely waterproof and protected from the elements. They are UV treated and have a special waterproof coating to prevent water damage. Also these speakers come with a 1 year warranty to give you the peace of mind you deserve when purchasing from Rockville!
Rockville engineers care about quality and sound more than anything else. The RSM65B was designed in a molded ABS plastic basket. We use rubber surrounds on these to eliminate unwanted distortion. In addition rubber is a very waterproof material. The low end bass and mids of these speakers really makes them stand out.
These speakers come with everything you need for installation including pre mounted grills, speaker wire and mounting hardware.
- Pair Rockville RSM65B 6.5" 320 Watt Waterproof Shallow Marine Speakers
- CEA Compliant Power Ratings
- Power Rating: 160 Watts Peak /40 Watts RMS Per Speaker
- 6.5“ Dual injection Cone Speaker System
- Fully Marinized Against Salt & Fresh Water Conditions
- Completely Waterproof and rustproof
- Molded ABS plastic basket
- Rubber Surround
- 1” Voice Coil
- 5.4 oz Y30 magnet
- Pre-installed mounting screws included
- Perfect for both marine, outdoor, and car use
- Impedance: 4 Ohms
- Frequency Response: 60Hz - 18KHz
- Sensitivity: 90 dB
- Total Diameter: 7.32” inches
- Cutout Diameter: 5.31” inches
- Total Height: 1.57” inches
- Mounting Depth: 0.925” inches
The Rockville Difference:Whenever you see the Rockville shield on a product you know that it has the stamp of approval. While other companies simply import products from China, Rockville manufactures the products in China to lower your cost but do so under American style supervision and quality standards to get you that USA quality that you want!