- (1) MEDELI SP4200 88-Key Hammer Action Digital MIDI Stage Piano w/Harmony/Reverb FX
- (1) Rockville RKS30X Double X Braced Keyboard Stand w Push Button Lock Mechanism!
- (1) Pair of SAMSON M30 Powered 20w Studio/Computer/Podcast Reference Monitors Speakers
- (1) Rockville RKB61 Extra Thick Padded Foldable Keyboard Bench w/ Quick-Release
Description of MEDSP4200:
With 88 full-sized, hammer-action keys, the SP4200 is is the perfect digital piano for home or performance. It’s realistic piano feel can be enjoyed in combination with any of the 600 built-in voices. The SP4200 also allows you to fine-tune your sound with integrated reverb, chorus and other effects. You can get even more creative using the 120 preset songs and 230 drum rhythm styles.
REAL PIANO FEEL
Enjoy a real piano feel with the SP4200’s 88 full-sized, hammer-action keys, as well as 128-note polyphony.
The SP4200 offers 6 harmony effects, including octave, tremolo and echo. Use them to elevate to your right hand performance.
- MIDI In and Out ports
- Pitch bend wheel
- Integrated music stand
- 5 EQ settings
- 10 reverb effects
- 8 chorus effects
- 600 different voices
- 230 drum rhythm styles
- 120 songs
- Keyboard split function
- 1/4" Mic Input
- 1/4" Aux In
- 1/4" Aux Out
- Polyphony: 128 max
- External Drive: USB 32G max
- Voices: 600
- Duo (Twinova)
- Styles: 230 preset; 10 user
- Styles Creator
- Sequencer: 5 user songs (5 melody + 1 accomp.)
- Preset Songs: 120+ Music Tutorial System
- Demo Songs: 5
- Product Dimensions: (L x W x H): 53.74" x 14.4" x 5.39"
- Shipping Dimensions: (L x W x H): 59.01" x 18.5" x 8.74"
- Weight: 30.42 lbs
- Shipping Weight: 84.87 lbs
How to Set Up RKS30X:
Video of RKS30X:
The RKS30X is in my opinion the
best keyboard stand on the market. I will explain why. First off this
uses a push button mechanism to adjust the height up and down. With the
RKS30X You will not have to sit there turning a knob like with
conventional X stands. With this one, you hit a button and you can
adjust the height of the stand quickly and easily. This mechanism is
actually also way more sturdy than the older technology. Most X stands
have square shaped tubes. The Rockville RKS30X has circular tubes. Our
engineers found that circular tubes are more sturdy and are stronger and
more durable. These can withstand a ton of impact. The weight capacity
of this model is 132 pounds. This is a conservative rating. I weigh 160
pounds (pure muscle of course) and I was able to lean all my body weight
onto this unit with my feet totally in the air and this unit supported
me easily. We rate this at 132 pounds capacity although it can really
handle more than this. The tubing is 1 MM thick. This is thicker than
other similar looking models on the market. We spared no expense in
manufacturing the best quality X stand.
We added thumbs on the top of the stand where your keyboard sits to ensure your keyboard is snug and can not fall on the floor accidentally. The rubber feet on these have ridges so that even if the floor is not level, the stand will sit sturdy. The rubber feet also will stop the stand from sliding on slippery floors.
The locking mechanism uses top quality parts coupled with amazing craftsmanship. These are truly the best built stands. These are double X braced and can fold up quickly making them extremely portable and convenient.
- Rockville RKS30X Double X Braced Keyboard Stand with Push Button Lock Mechanism
- Push Button Mechanism Allows Quick Height Adjustments
- Circular Tubes are More Durable and Longer Lasting than Conventional Square Tubing
- Rubber Bumpers
- Rubber Feet With Ridges Accommodates Unleveled Floors
- Folds flat for easy storage and travel
- Thumbs for securing keyboard in place
- Made of 1MM very thick metal construction
- 6 height settings, 15.7"-36.6"
- Base spread: 15.35"-36.22"
- Weight capacity: 132 lbs
Authorized Samson Dealer
Description of SAM30:
Samson’s MediaOne M30 Powered Studio Monitors are a compact, full-range speaker solution for all your desktop and multimedia applications. Whether you're listening to music, producing tracks, watching videos or gaming, this stereo monitor pair features an internal amplifier, solid wood construction and high-quality components that produce big sound, while occupying minimal desktop space..
Small Size, Big Sound
Don't let their small size fool you. Both MediaOne M30 monitors feature a 3" polypropylene woofer that provides tight lows, complemented by a 3/4" silk-dome tweeter housed in a custom waveguide that adds smooth highs with a wide sound stage. The result is a compact system with a balanced frequency response and stunning full-range audio. On top of that, a Bass Boost switch allows you to enhance the lows if desired.
Built From Experience
Based on Samson’s 20 years of experience designing professional studio monitors for recording studios around the world, the MediaOne M30s are powered by an internal 20-watt (10 watts per channel), studio-grade A/B amplifier to produce robust, detailed sound. Also, solid wood cabinet construction with rear porting ensures maximum efficiency and low response without mechanical power loss.
Multiple Connections for
Connect your mixer, audio interface, computer or mobile audio device to the system’s rear RCA inputs. A front panel headphone jack mutes the speakers for private listening sessions. In addition, a 1/8” (3.5mm) output allows you to integrate a powered subwoofer with your MediaOne M30s to create a 2.1 system.
- (2) SAMSON M30 Powered 20W Studio/Computer/Podcasting Monitors
- Amplifier: Class AB
- RMS Power Rating: 2 x 10W @ 8-Ohms
- Woofers: 2 x 3" Polypropylene with Butyl Surround
- Tweeters: 2 x 3/4" Silk Dome
- Frequency Response: 50Hz - 20kHz
- Signal-to-Noise Ration: 85dB
- Distortion (THD): <0.1%
- Input Impedance: 18K Ohms
- Input Connectors: Stereo RCA
- Output Connectors: Stereo 1/8" Sub, Stereo 1/8" headphone, 1/8" Left Speaker
- Controls: Power/Volume Knob, Bass Boost Switch
- Indicators: Power LED
- Finish: Black Vinyl
- Product Dimensions: 5" x 5.75" x 7.5"
- Product Weight: 6.5 Lbs
- Gift Box Dimensions: 12.75” x 13.5” x 7.75”
- Gift Box Weight: 8.05 Lbs
Video of RKB61:
RKB61 Deluxe X-style Keyboard Bench
The RKB61 is the all new deluxe X-style Keyboard Bench from Rockville. This model has 2 new features added that make this hands down the best value on the market.
The rubber feet are also adjustable now! This means you can have the bench stable even on an un-even floor!
This top-of-the line keyboard bench combines an overstuffed 3"+ cushion, which provides extreme comfort and support for hours and hours of play. The RKB61 is engineered with a heavy-duty spring-loaded double deadbolt locking system, for safe and secure height adjustments.
- RKB61 Deluxe X-style Keyboard Bench with strong locking mechanism to adjust height
- Stabilizing rubber feet covers to stabilize bench even on uneven surfaces
- Heavy-Duty Under Seat Steel Rails
- Weight Capacity: 350 lbs
- Cushion Thickness: 3.14"
- Bench Seat Size: 12" x 24"
- Four adjustable heights: 21” – 26”