- (1) Denon MC6000 MK2 4-Channel Serato DJ Controller Digital Mixer w/USB Interface
- (1) Rockville DJ Carry Case For Mixers/Controllers/CD Players/Laptops+Bonus Gear Bag
- (1) Rockville DJ1500 DJ Headphones w/ Detachable Coil Cable, Case+Extra Ear Pad
- (1) Rockville RMC-XLR High-End Metal DJ Handheld Wired Microphone Mic w (2) Cables
Description of MC6000MK2:
Denon DJ MC6000MK2 | Professional Digital Mixer & Controller
The MC6000Mk2 is Denon DJ's next generation, flagship professional DJ controller and digital mixer. Created to be the definitive tool for the most discerning of contemporary club and mobile DJ's, the slimline, table-top steel chassis unit blends a 4 channel/8 source real-time matrix operational digital mixer with an uncompromising 24-bit, class leading digital and analog audio interface. This Mark 2 incarnation operates out of the box with Serato DJ Lite and includes a voucher for Serato DJ Pro (user download - voucher included with purchase). The Mark 2 is fully MIDI-compliant to work with other software solutions via supplied or created mappings.
The MC6000Mk2 enables 4-deck functionality, opening up the creative possibilities of 4 deck mixing to all, with the unit's top panel placing the all important transport, pitch, EQ, loop, hot-cue/sample, navigation and FX controls ergonomically positioned to ensure optimal, error free live performance. DJ's can now also take advantage of the world renowned video mixing features of the optional Serato Video plug-in allowing them to program, mix, add transition FX and scratch video just as they would with audio. The MC6000Mk2 also supports Serato's DVS Expansion Pack to connect Turntables or CD decks and control Serato DJ, using Noisemap™ Control Tone records or CDs.
Operated as a fully functional DJ software controller or as a stand-alone digital mixer, the MC6000MK2 accommodates a multitude of connectivity options to suit a DJ's preferred workflow. Table top CD and Vinyl decks, plus auxiliary input sources can easily be integrated, with USB audio input routing adding even more flexibility. During fast-paced, demanding live performances, the real time channel matrix control of the MC6000MK2 ensures fast and efficient DJ hand-overs too.
The logical, illuminated control layout and almost transparent accessibility offered by the new MC6000MK2 gives DJ's the confidence that all faders, dials and buttons are exactly where they need to be - freeing them to be totally focused on their creative performance. The unit's top panel ensures maximum ease and efficiency when controlling Serato DJ, allowing access of such 'on-trend' DJ performance modes as 'Roll', 'Censor' and 'Slip'. Instant screen view preferences like Serato's 'Panel', 'View', 'Area' and 'List' can also be selected with individual buttons and in addition, with the MK2 unit's, now four, independent deck layer keys, fast accurate deck/track selection is guaranteed.
The ability to record and playback a set is becoming more and more important in the current world of DJ fan-base social media sharing. The MC6000MK2 effortlessly accommodates this necessity with its Line 3/4 Thru to PC Mode, for both Mac and PC computer recording. Classic 'Vinyl' emulation is also popular during live performances and likewise, the new MC6000MK2 makes this mode available, via the now silver, high-resolution platters at the touch of a button. Additional control features are added to this new and improved unit, bringing Beats Parameter knob (dedicated for controlling beat attributes), FX Tap Button (to add BPM data), FX Mode Change and now 8 Assign keys for fluid and comprehensive effects control.
The MC6000MK2 ensures professional resolution to the demands of a wide range of DJ's, offering dual balanced mic inputs (with independent echo FX and EQ) for those who like to 'rock a party' with their voice and personality. Uncompromising professional balanced and non-balanced audio outs (via the unit's significantly enhanced 'under the hood' audio engine) ensure source sound quality is world class, whether the DJ is playing a live radio gig, small house-party or a large festival stage! Also, being a 100%, fully MIDI compliant controller, the MC6000MK2 is literally unlimited in its ability to partner alternative DJ software solutions, natively supported by Serato DJ*, Virtual DJ* and OtsAV*. Denon DJ supplied mappings ensure compatibility with Native Instruments Traktor Pro2 software.
A real-world, truly professional digital controller/mixer and a long-term performance partner for visionary DJ's - Welcome to the Denon DJ MC6000MK2
- 4-Channel, 4-Deck, 8-Source Premium Digital Mixer
- Includes Serato DJ Lite and a voucher for Serato DJ Pro (user download - voucher included with purchase)
- Also compatible with: Virtual DJ Pro, Traktor Pro2, OtsAV
- Slim Tabletop design for Mobile DJ portability
- Intuitive 4 deck control, with independant deck buttons
- Serato NoiseMap ready - Built-in DVS support for using the MC6000mk2 as an interface for timecode vinyl (requires Serato DJ v1.7 or later; DVS pack sold separately)
- Real-time Mixer Matrix Operation, Analog Sources & USB MIDI/Audio
- Included USB Audio Interface (Soundcard) 2in/2out (stereo)
- Denon's original, X-F Link Audio/Video Assignable cross-fader function (for Serato Video w/upgrade)
- High resolution 105mm Touch-Sensitive Jog Wheel
- Smooth 60mm long Pitch Slider with high 14-bit resolution
- File browse navigation keys & rotary encoder file selector
- knob w/illuminated ring
- 4 + 4 Hot Cue/Sampler buttons w/ bank selector key
- Auto/Manual Looping w/Loop Adjust & ROLL
- Censor & Slip features
- 3 EFX adjustment Knobs with on/off buttons and Beats Knob selector
- Large size Cue & PLAY buttons
- Powerful Shift Key - used for various dual button operation
- Search Keys (<< >>) to advance around within the file
- Denon's legacy "Pitch Bend" keys
- Vinyl on/off button
- SYNC key for beat matching between decks
- Key Lock on/off button
- Filter/Video adjustment knobs with on/off buttons
- Selectable PFL input gain & program meters
- Independent CUE System (all channels)
- Split Cue function with Cue/Master pan knob
- High quality, high output Headphone Amp
- 45mm Channel & Cross Faders
- Independent Channel A-B Thru Switch (crossfader)
- Cross Fader contour adjustment
- Independent 3-Band Channel EQ w/Kills (High-Mid-Low)
- XLR Balanced & RCA Unbalanced Master Output
- Master Output Stereo/Mono switch
- Booth Output w/Source Selector & level control
- 2 Mic Inputs (XLR & 1/4 TRS)
- Mic 3-Band EQ (High-Mid-Low) for Mic 1 & 2
- Mic Ducking & Built in Echo Effect for Mic 1 & 2
- Various Utility presets to customize user settings
- MIDI Mappable control surface (for other DJ applications)
- Firmware upgradable over USB
- Denon DJ ‘Professional Grade’ Steel Construction
- Kensington lock terminal to prevent theft
- AC adaptor powered
- MAC OS X 10.6 or later, Windows XP/Vista/Win7/Win8 Compatible
- Optional 19" rackmount accessory (RM6000) available
- Optional Nylon Flight Case (FB3000) available
- 18.1" (w) x 2.0" (h) 10.0" (d) without rack ears
- 19.0" (w) 6U (d) rack mounting size
- Product Weight: 9.2 lbs
- Package Weight: 12.7 lbs
Video of RVBAGXL:
The Rockville RvbagXL is a large durable padded DJ Gear bag that lets you take your gear from gig to gig protected and in style!
This bag is large and fits almost any DJ mixer, DJ controller, laptop, mics, headphones, cables, and more! The main compartment interior dimensions are 21.5" x 3.5" x 14.25" inches. Foam inserts can be found in the main compartment which can be adjusted, removed, or reconfigured to ensure a tight snug fit to protect your gear better than any other bag on the market.
Inside the bag, you will find a second bag that measures 14.5" x 20.5" inches. The second bag also has an accessory pocket. There are 3 uses for the second bag. It is the perfect size for laptops with 15" screens or less. It also is the perfect size to hold almost any DJ mixer. In addition you can use it to store tons of accessories like microphones, cables, CD's, vinyls, etc. Sometimes you have a smaller gig with less equipment and you want a more compact bag. This bag can hold most DJ gear for that situation. Sometimes you may even want your favorite gear to have an extra layer of protection. This smaller bag will fit inside the bigger bag perfectly!
Both bags are made out of military grade nylon. Both bags have protective padding as well as padded velcro to support the included inserts to ensure a snug fit and extreme protection for all your gear.
The bags have Heavy Duty Zippers that will never break on you. They are the best on the market.
We included enough pockets to store all your gear plus your accessories. The smaller pockets are equipped with elastic bands to keep your smaller items in place.
The main bag is reinforced with a steel frame so you can feel confident that all your gear is protected against the rigors of travel. This bag even has a padded handle and shoulder strap for added comfort and feet on the bottom for increased stability.
Another cool feature is we added straps to allow you to strap the bag onto a trolley handle of another bag or case.
- Rockville DJ Gear Bag Carry Case 4 Mixers, Controllers, Media Players w/Divider
- Fully padded and Reinforced with a Steel Frame
- Includes a second bag that fits inside the main bag
- Adjustable Foam Inserts allow you to reconfigure the Main Compartment to safely secure a wide variety of gear
- Heavy Duty Zippers and Zipper Pulls
- Elastic Band Cable Holders
- Pull-up Handle Sling
- Bottom Feet for increased stability
- Made of military grade nylon
- Padded Handle
- Padded Shoulder Strap
- Strappable to another case that has a pull up handle
- Main Compartment Interior Dimensions:21.5" x 3.5" x 14.25"
Fits the following Controllers and more!
- American Audio VMS4
- Chauvet OBEY40
- Denon DN-MC3000
- Denon DN-MC6000
- Gemini G4V
- Numark IDJ3
- Numark Mixdeck Express
- Numark Mixtrack / Mixtrack Pro
- Numark Mixtrack Platinum
- Numark NV
- Numark NVII
- Numark MixTrack Pro 3
- Numark Mixtrack 3
- NI Traktor Kontrol S2
- NI Traktor Kontrol S4
- Vestax VCM-600
- M-Audio Xponent
- Akai MPK 25
- Novation Nocturn 25
- Novation Zero SLMKII
- Novation Remote SL MKII
- Pioneer DDJ-ERGO
- Pioneer DDJ-RR
- Pioneer DDJ-SR2
- Pioneer DDJ-SR
- Reloop Terminal Mix 4
- Reloop Beatmix 4 MK2
- Roland TR-808
- Roland TR-909
- and much more!
Fits Other DJ Accessories such as:
- Hard Drives
- DJ1500 headphones
- Detachable cable
- Soft suede and leather ear cushions (interchangeable)
- Leather hard travel protective case
- Gold plated ¼” adapter
Video of DJ1500:
Rockville brings you Pro quality DJ headphones at an incredible price with its new DJ1500. These headphones are tailor made to meet the demanding needs of today’s DJs. The DJ1500 features large over-the-ear swiveling cups with superbly comfortable foam ear pads (interchangeable soft suede or leather finish cushions included) that seal tight around the ear for excellent sound isolation and minimal bleed. Inside these cups you’ll find 40mm Neodymium drivers delivering an extended frequency range and incredible bass response. You’ll hear pronounced vocals; rich, deep bass, rich mids, and crisp highs that will make mixing tracks a breeze. We’ve also incorporated exclusive sound isolation technology which helps to greatly reduce background noise.
The DJ1500 features a clean modern look with ergonomically designed ear cups that swivel 45° up and can flip around 180°. The headband is made of soft supple leather, offering ultimate comfort even after extended wear. The beautifully designed stainless steel headband frame and arms are strong and durable. Improved rugged swivel joints can withstand the rigors of daily use and provide years of carefree use. A detachable 51” coiled 100% Oxygen Free Copper cable with a gold plated 3.5mm plug is included along with a gold plated ¼” adapter to ensure the best possible signal. We also provide a hard leather case to store and protect your new investment when you are on the go.
With deep bass response, optimal sound reproduction, and a sleek modern design the DJ1500 will quickly become your first choice whether spinning wax at the club or practicing your mixing techniques at home.
- Rockville DJ1500 DJ Headphones w/ Detachable Coil Cable, Case+Extra Ear Pad
- Professional DJ Headphones
- 40mm Neodymium drivers
- Ergonomically designed large over-the-ear swivel cups
- Supreme sound isolation
- Accurate sound reproduction
- Minimal bleed
- Sturdy and durable steel headband and arms
- Soft leather headband cover
- Interchangeable leather and soft suede ear cups covers included
- Detachable 47” coil cable made of 100% Oxygen Free Copper (158” fully extended)
- Gold plated 3.5mm connector
- Gold plated ¼” adapter
- Hard leather carrying case
- Style: Closed-Back
- Design: Circumaural
- Transducer Type: Dynamic
- Driver: 40MM
- Sensitivity: 100±3dB
- Impedance: 32ohm
- Frequency Response:8Hz – 22KHz
- Max. Power: 800MW
- Rating Power: 400MW
- Net Weight:290g (with cable)
Video of RMC-XLR:
Rockville RMC-XLR is the same exact microphone we use in our Pro Mic
Kit 1 microphone/stand bundle. This mic was created because we saw a
need in the market for a high quality microphone at an affordable
price. We found there were a lot of good mics around from reputable
brands that sound great, but are very expensive. When we looked at the
cheaper mics on the market from both reputable and entry level brands;
we were not impressed at all. As a result we sent our very own product
developers on a mic testing journey. A lot of our employees here at
Rockville love to do karaoke, so it was not long before we found a mic
that we all loved.
You may be asking yourselves, so what makes this mic sound so good? There are 3 main components that make a mic sound the way it does. The cartridge, the magnet, and the mic cable. Our mic uses an M-56 cartridge which has a neodymium magnet. This combination of components supplies better sensitivity; which means your mouth will not have to be on the mic for it to pick up the sound. Our components supply more than a great pickup pattern. They have very little background noise, and great tone.
We pay a lot of attention to detail. We could have saved a lot of money and got our cost down by including a cheap cable, but we know how important the cable is. We are very passionate about our products and we really have a lot of respect for our customers. For this reason alone we included 100 % OFC copper cables. There is no aluminum in this cable! It is Pure oxygen free copper. What this means is that the cable will last longer and will sound a lot better. You will get a distortion free signal. We use a true gauge mic cable with proper thickness.
The body of the microphone is also something we paid a lot of attention too. We did not want it to be too light and feel cheap. We made a nice solid metal microphone. It has a great feel to it. We could have gone with plastic or cheaper metal, but we wanted to go with a mic that we ourselves would want to use.
90 Day Money Back Guarantee including return shipping!
If within the first 90 days you are not 100 % satisfied for any reason, contact us and we will send you a return label and give you all your money back! (Item must be returned complete with all accessories and the original box please).
metal wired mic
- (2) 100% OFC Copper Mic
cables (XLR to ¼” + XLR to XLR )
- Rockville RMC-XLR High-End Metal
Handheld Wired Microphone Mic Amazing Sound!
metal mic body
Response: 80 - 13Khz
600 Ohms ± 30%
-72 ± 3dB
quality plastic carry case protects the mic during transportation
holds microphone and mic cable
- XLR to ¼” Cable
- XLR to XLR Cable
OFC oxygen free copper
delivers crystal clear distortion free signal
is 5 MM thick with cover (22 AWG standard mic cable)
cable connectors are very solid and durable
Duty Standard Size Microphone Clip
Plastic Construction with copper inside (part that screws to the
- Black Color