- (1) Denon MC6000 MK2 4-Channel Serato DJ Controller Digital Mixer w/USB Interface
- (1) Rockville RFAAW DJ Event Facade Light Weight Metal Frame Booth+Travel Bag+Scrim
Description of MC6000MK2:
Denon DJ MC6000MK2 | Professional Digital Mixer & Controller
The MC6000Mk2 is Denon DJ's next generation, flagship professional DJ controller and digital mixer. Created to be the definitive tool for the most discerning of contemporary club and mobile DJ's, the slimline, table-top steel chassis unit blends a 4 channel/8 source real-time matrix operational digital mixer with an uncompromising 24-bit, class leading digital and analog audio interface. This Mark 2 incarnation operates out of the box with Serato DJ Lite and includes a voucher for Serato DJ Pro (user download - voucher included with purchase). The Mark 2 is fully MIDI-compliant to work with other software solutions via supplied or created mappings.
The MC6000Mk2 enables 4-deck functionality, opening up the creative possibilities of 4 deck mixing to all, with the unit's top panel placing the all important transport, pitch, EQ, loop, hot-cue/sample, navigation and FX controls ergonomically positioned to ensure optimal, error free live performance. DJ's can now also take advantage of the world renowned video mixing features of the optional Serato Video plug-in allowing them to program, mix, add transition FX and scratch video just as they would with audio. The MC6000Mk2 also supports Serato's DVS Expansion Pack to connect Turntables or CD decks and control Serato DJ, using Noisemap™ Control Tone records or CDs.
Operated as a fully functional DJ software controller or as a stand-alone digital mixer, the MC6000MK2 accommodates a multitude of connectivity options to suit a DJ's preferred workflow. Table top CD and Vinyl decks, plus auxiliary input sources can easily be integrated, with USB audio input routing adding even more flexibility. During fast-paced, demanding live performances, the real time channel matrix control of the MC6000MK2 ensures fast and efficient DJ hand-overs too.
The logical, illuminated control layout and almost transparent accessibility offered by the new MC6000MK2 gives DJ's the confidence that all faders, dials and buttons are exactly where they need to be - freeing them to be totally focused on their creative performance. The unit's top panel ensures maximum ease and efficiency when controlling Serato DJ, allowing access of such 'on-trend' DJ performance modes as 'Roll', 'Censor' and 'Slip'. Instant screen view preferences like Serato's 'Panel', 'View', 'Area' and 'List' can also be selected with individual buttons and in addition, with the MK2 unit's, now four, independent deck layer keys, fast accurate deck/track selection is guaranteed.
The ability to record and playback a set is becoming more and more important in the current world of DJ fan-base social media sharing. The MC6000MK2 effortlessly accommodates this necessity with its Line 3/4 Thru to PC Mode, for both Mac and PC computer recording. Classic 'Vinyl' emulation is also popular during live performances and likewise, the new MC6000MK2 makes this mode available, via the now silver, high-resolution platters at the touch of a button. Additional control features are added to this new and improved unit, bringing Beats Parameter knob (dedicated for controlling beat attributes), FX Tap Button (to add BPM data), FX Mode Change and now 8 Assign keys for fluid and comprehensive effects control.
The MC6000MK2 ensures professional resolution to the demands of a wide range of DJ's, offering dual balanced mic inputs (with independent echo FX and EQ) for those who like to 'rock a party' with their voice and personality. Uncompromising professional balanced and non-balanced audio outs (via the unit's significantly enhanced 'under the hood' audio engine) ensure source sound quality is world class, whether the DJ is playing a live radio gig, small house-party or a large festival stage! Also, being a 100%, fully MIDI compliant controller, the MC6000MK2 is literally unlimited in its ability to partner alternative DJ software solutions, natively supported by Serato DJ*, Virtual DJ* and OtsAV*. Denon DJ supplied mappings ensure compatibility with Native Instruments Traktor Pro2 software.
A real-world, truly professional digital controller/mixer and a long-term performance partner for visionary DJ's - Welcome to the Denon DJ MC6000MK2
- 4-Channel, 4-Deck, 8-Source Premium Digital Mixer
- Includes Serato DJ Lite and a voucher for Serato DJ Pro (user download - voucher included with purchase)
- Also compatible with: Virtual DJ Pro, Traktor Pro2, OtsAV
- Slim Tabletop design for Mobile DJ portability
- Intuitive 4 deck control, with independant deck buttons
- Serato NoiseMap ready - Built-in DVS support for using the MC6000mk2 as an interface for timecode vinyl (requires Serato DJ v1.7 or later; DVS pack sold separately)
- Real-time Mixer Matrix Operation, Analog Sources & USB MIDI/Audio
- Included USB Audio Interface (Soundcard) 2in/2out (stereo)
- Denon's original, X-F Link Audio/Video Assignable cross-fader function (for Serato Video w/upgrade)
- High resolution 105mm Touch-Sensitive Jog Wheel
- Smooth 60mm long Pitch Slider with high 14-bit resolution
- File browse navigation keys & rotary encoder file selector
- knob w/illuminated ring
- 4 + 4 Hot Cue/Sampler buttons w/ bank selector key
- Auto/Manual Looping w/Loop Adjust & ROLL
- Censor & Slip features
- 3 EFX adjustment Knobs with on/off buttons and Beats Knob selector
- Large size Cue & PLAY buttons
- Powerful Shift Key - used for various dual button operation
- Search Keys (<< >>) to advance around within the file
- Denon's legacy "Pitch Bend" keys
- Vinyl on/off button
- SYNC key for beat matching between decks
- Key Lock on/off button
- Filter/Video adjustment knobs with on/off buttons
- Selectable PFL input gain & program meters
- Independent CUE System (all channels)
- Split Cue function with Cue/Master pan knob
- High quality, high output Headphone Amp
- 45mm Channel & Cross Faders
- Independent Channel A-B Thru Switch (crossfader)
- Cross Fader contour adjustment
- Independent 3-Band Channel EQ w/Kills (High-Mid-Low)
- XLR Balanced & RCA Unbalanced Master Output
- Master Output Stereo/Mono switch
- Booth Output w/Source Selector & level control
- 2 Mic Inputs (XLR & 1/4 TRS)
- Mic 3-Band EQ (High-Mid-Low) for Mic 1 & 2
- Mic Ducking & Built in Echo Effect for Mic 1 & 2
- Various Utility presets to customize user settings
- MIDI Mappable control surface (for other DJ applications)
- Firmware upgradable over USB
- Denon DJ ‘Professional Grade’ Steel Construction
- Kensington lock terminal to prevent theft
- AC adaptor powered
- MAC OS X 10.6 or later, Windows XP/Vista/Win7/Win8 Compatible
- Optional 19" rackmount accessory (RM6000) available
- Optional Nylon Flight Case (FB3000) available
- 18.1" (w) x 2.0" (h) 10.0" (d) without rack ears
- 19.0" (w) 6U (d) rack mounting size
- Product Weight: 9.2 lbs
- Package Weight: 12.7 lbs
Video of Rockville DJ Facades and Accessories:
Video of RFAAW:
Each Set Includes:
- (4) Panels each 27.5” W x 47.2” H
- Stretchable White Scrim
- Carry Bag for easy Transport
- 3M Velcro
The Rockville RFAAW DJ Event Facade is the best in its class! Our Rockville employees have used all the popular Façades on the market and had so many frustrations, so we decided to make our own!
What makes ours way better:
Our panels are made out of pure aluminum! Other brands use steel which is not as durable and weighs a lot more. They use this material simply because it is cheaper. We had the option during product development to choose steel or aluminum. The steel would have cost $10 less actually. We went with the aluminum because it is lighter in weight and much stronger.
2. Larger panels
We made each of our panels 27.5” inches wide. We include 4 panels which totals 110” inches. Our competitors panels are too small. Their panels are around 17 – 20 inches wide each panel. That adds up to only 80” inches. You would have to use a pretty small table or buy 2 facades. I am talking from personal experience.
3. Foldable design for quick setup and break-down
Our design folds for easy setup and breakdown! Our competitors advertise that their item can fold and break down easily. I’ve used them, and you have to literally disconnect the hinges, and then next time you use them again you have to reconnect it. I do not consider it quick or easy. Ours literally just folds and you do not have to disconnect all the hinges. Our model is the only one I have seen on the market that truly folds for quick and easy transport.
4. 360 Degree panel rotation
Our panels can rotate a full 360 degrees, giving you the freedom to wrap these around a table and angle them perfectly to make your setup professional looking. One of the biggest issues that annoyed me the most about the competitor’s panels is that they have huge limitations in the angles of their panels. What was most annoying to me was that when you try to angle them how you want, they either got stuck or the hinges popped out and I had to set them up again and again. With the Rockville 360 degree rotating panels you are completely free to angle your panels easily without any limitations!
5. Built-in scrim!
The stretch fabric panels are easily removable for cleaning. Our scrim can be washed by hand in cold water and laid down flat to dry. Our scrim is also a fire retardant.
6. Travel bag included
Transportation and storage is simple with the included carry bag.
7. Non-slip rubber feet for stability
We decided to add rubber non-slip feet to our model. This adds more stability to the façade.
We sell models RAPFAW and RAPFAB which are add on panels so you can expand your black or white facade and have an unlimited amount of panels connected together. We also sell separately models RSCFAB and RSCFAW which are black or white scrims. This way you can interchange the color of your scrim depending on the event you are using this for. Another purpose of this is if you want to have one set in the wash you can still have a backup available.
I personally felt like I got ripped off when I paid over $250 for a DJ Event Façade. I did not see any reason for it to cost so much. I got even more upset when I put it together and it did not feel like $250. We decided to go to market with a product twice as good at half the price! We want the best gear to be affordable for everyone!
9. 90 Day Money Back Guarantee including return shipping!
If for any reason you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase we will send you a prepaid shipping label and refund you in full for this item. We know that this will be the best Façade you have ever purchased so it is highly unlikely you will want to return it.
- Rockville RFAAW DJ Event Facade with White Scrim and Travel Bag
- (4) Panels included – each are 27.5” W x 47.2” H
- Light Weight Aluminum Frames. The entire product weighs 7 LBS, around a third of the weight of our competitors who make their panels out of steel! Also our light-weight aluminum is much stronger than steel
- Includes travel bag for easy transport
- Includes white scrim
- Includes a carrying bag to store and keep facade scrim looking its best
- Folds for easy break down and travel – no need to disconnect the hinges!
- 360 degree rotating panels allows each panel to be positioned to your liking with no limitations
- Detachable hinges
- Includes white scrim made of a special stretch material
- Scrim is fire retardant
- Scrim is easy to wash – simply wash with cold water and lay it flat to dry
- Non-slip rubber feet for stability
- Expandable: Add additional panels sold seperately (models RAPFAW and RAPFAB)
- Additional scrims available in our store in black and white (models RSCFAB and RSCFAW)
- Product weight: 7 LBS
- Packaged shipping weight: 10 LBS