- (1) Denon MC4000 2-Deck Serato DJ Controller w/Balanced Booth Outputs+USB Interface
- (1) Rockville 25-Key Case Soft Carry Bag Backpack For Impulse+Launchkey 25 Keyboards
- (1) Rockville RMC-XLR High-End Metal DJ Handheld Wired Microphone Mic w (2) Cables
Description of MC4000:
MC4000 PREMIUM CONTROLLER
A peerless combination of features and build quality for professionals. The MC4000 is an exciting addition to Denon DJ’s distinguished line of professional DJ products. Featuring a sleek new design and inviting appearance, the MC4000 continues Denon DJ’s reputation for innovative features, dependability, unrivaled sound quality and peerless value.
Control the Action
The MC4000 is a 2-deck Serato DJ controller for the professional entertainer wrapping in-demand audio manipulation tools in a robust steel chassis for rugged durability. In addition to precision touch-activated jog wheels, performers get access to dedicated hot cue and sample pads for on-the-fly creativity.
Long-throw 100mm pitch faders and an intuitive control layout deliver natural operation when balancing complex set elements. A particularly useful feature—and virtually unheard of at the MC4000’s modest price point—is Balanced Booth Outputs, which feeds the program signal to a set of local monitor speakers near the DJ, with the ability to adjust the Booth level independent of the main level.
When you're driving a high-performance car on a twisty mountain road, the last thing you want is to have your concentration broken by having to search for awkwardly-placed controls. Same thing with your controller: When the action is hot and you're in the groove, you want the controller to be an extension of your thoughts and intentions. The MC4000 puts a special emphasis on usability, where everything is located and spaced for optimum workflow. Unlike competitive units, there is no confusing, dense multi-functionality hiding in frustrating fashion beneath each pad.
On the contrary, the pads are directly accessible, grouped into logical, intuitive groups. Hot Cues, Loops and Sampler controls in specific, dedicated locations invite frequent, error-free use. Gone are the days of having to remember which ambiguous mode switch to push in order to activate the function you need at that immediate instant.
Plays Well with Others
The MC4000 includes Serato DJ Intro and is user-upgradable to full Serato DJ. It’s also compatible with Traktor 2, Algoriddim djay Pro and Virtual DJ 8, as well as any other DJ application that supports MIDI mapping. This enables the DJ to use their use their favorite programs and customize their performance according to their personal style and the requirements of the situation.
With a well-deserved reputation for their emphasis on sound quality, Denon DJ includes a premium 24-bit audio output path for noticeably clearer mixes. Denon DJ's highly regarded dual microphone inputs are complemented by a studio-grade echo effect, and “ducking” feature—effortlessly moving vocals to the top of the mix without riding faders.
In addition, each microphone input has its own 2-band LF/HF EQ, for exact sound customization. In keeping with Denon Professional's superlative sound heritage, the microphone pre-amps boast truly low-distortion, low noise, high headroom sound characteristics, making the MC4000 especially well-suited to applications where the ultimate musical sound quality is of paramount importance, such as weddings, Mitzvahs, etc.
Putting it Together
Denon DJ's Controller line has always represented premium features for discerning DJs. The MC4000 punches well above its weight by including the tools that professional DJs need to drive a memorable event. The layout, solid construction, portability, audio quality, the multiple inputs and outputs—it all adds up to a spot-on performance for the demanding mobile entertainer.
- Premium 2-Deck controller for Serato
- Includes Serato DJ Intro; user-upgradeable to Serato DJ
- Touch-activated jog wheels for accurate scratching and track cueing
- Dedicated Hot Cue and sample trigger pads with illuminated feedback
- Long-throw 100mm pitch faders
- Balanced Booth Outputs for local monitor speakers, with independent level control
- Spacious control layout for effortless, optimized workflow
- Dedicated EQ and FX controls on each channel
- (2) Balanced mic inputs with 2-band EQ, Ducking, and Echo effect
- RCA Aux input for external device mixing
- Balanced Main and Booth Outputs
- Pro-grade steel construction ensures long-term durability
- Compatible with Traktor 2 (via .tsi files), Algoriddim djay Pro and Virtual DJ 8
- USB Audio / MIDI Interface
- USB 2.0
- Sampling Rate: 44.1, 48 kHz (0 channels in, 4 channels out)
- Bit Depth: 24 bit
- Frequency Response: 20 Hz – 20 kHz (+1.0 dB)
- Dynamic Range:
- Digital-to-Analog Converter: > 112 dB (A-weighted)
- Total: > 105 dB (A-weighted)
- Signal-to-Noise Ratio: > 88 dB, A-weighted
- Aux Input: > 17 dB
- Mic Input: > 20 dB
- Outputs: > 20 dB
- THD+N: < 0.01% (1 kHz at unity)
- Channel Separation: < -80 dB (1 kHz at unity)
- Analog Input: Microphone: -60 dBu (minimum), -40 dBu (unity)
- Aux: +17 dBV (maximum), 0 dBV (unity)
- Analog Output:
- Master (XLR): +24 dBu (maximum), +4 dBu (unity)
- Master (RCA): +19 dBu (maximum), 0 dBu (unity)
- Booth: +24 dBu (maximum), +4 dBu (unity)
- Headphone: > 100 mW at 40 Ω
- Microphone Input:
- Equivalent Input Noise: < -116 dBu (Rs = 150 Ω, DIN)
- Common Mode Rejection Ratio: > 75 dB
- Microphone Effects:
- Talkover: -20 dB attenuation, 40 ms attack time, 250 ms hold time, 100 ms release time
- Echo: 199 ms rate, -6 dB feedback, -∞ to 0 dB range (-9 dB center)
- EQ: +15 dB high band (1 kHz cutoff), +15 dB low band (1 kHz cutoff)
- Unit Size: 19.9" (W) x 12.3" (D) x 2.7" (H)
- Unit Weight: 8.95 lbs
- Package Weight: 13.22 lbs
Video of RVBAG25:
The Rockville Rvbag25 is a backpack style soft carry case designed for musicians who make music on the go. This style bag is perfect for transporting your 25-Key controller keyboard and with its rugged padded nylon construction this bag is tough enough to protect your gear against the rigors of travel. The Rvbag25 also features a handle, Straps and a pocket large enough to hold a 15” laptop as well as other compartments designed to hold cables and other gear.
- Rockville 25-Key Case Soft Carry Bag Backpack For 25-Key Keyboards Midi Controllers
- Multiple handles and straps make transport easy
- Made from rugged padded nylon to protect your gear properly
- Extra thick padding! Our bag is better than bags made by other famous brands!
- Weight: 2.53 lbs.
- Keyboard Size: 25-Key
- Internal Length: 21"
- Internal Width: 13"
- Internal Height: 4"
- Novation SL Mkll
- Novation Launchkey MLII
- Novation Remote SL
- Novation Remote SL compact
- Novation Nocturn
- Novation X-Station
- Novation Impulse
- Akai MPK225
- Samson Graphite M25
- Worlde Easykey.25
- Alesis QX25
- Akai LPK25
- Arturia Keylab
- Korg microKEY25
- M-Audio Code 25
- M-Audio Oxygen 25
- Alesis VI25
- Behringer UMA25S
- Alesis QX25
- Alesis V Mini 25
- Akai MPK225
- Akai LPK25
- Akai MPK Mini MKII
- Samson Graphite 25
- Arturia Keylab 25
- Arturia Minilab
- Korg Microkey25
- Behringer UMA25S
- M-Audio Oxygen 25 MKII
- IMPULSE 25
- BASS STATION II*
- QUAD-MIX BLK
- DJControl JogVision
- DJControl Compact
- DJControl Glow
- Behringer CMD Studio 4a
- Denon MC4000
- Gemini GMX
- Gemini SLATE 4
- Lixada DMX512
- Native Instruments Traktor Kontrol S5
- Native Instruments S4 MK2
- Native Instruments Traktor Kontrol S4
- Pioneer DDJ-SB
- Pioneer DDJ-SB2
- Pyle PYD1962BU
- Pyle PYD1964B
Video of RMC-XLR:
Rockville RMC-XLR is the same exact microphone we use in our Pro Mic
Kit 1 microphone/stand bundle. This mic was created because we saw a
need in the market for a high quality microphone at an affordable
price. We found there were a lot of good mics around from reputable
brands that sound great, but are very expensive. When we looked at the
cheaper mics on the market from both reputable and entry level brands;
we were not impressed at all. As a result we sent our very own product
developers on a mic testing journey. A lot of our employees here at
Rockville love to do karaoke, so it was not long before we found a mic
that we all loved.
You may be asking yourselves, so what makes this mic sound so good? There are 3 main components that make a mic sound the way it does. The cartridge, the magnet, and the mic cable. Our mic uses an M-56 cartridge which has a neodymium magnet. This combination of components supplies better sensitivity; which means your mouth will not have to be on the mic for it to pick up the sound. Our components supply more than a great pickup pattern. They have very little background noise, and great tone.
We pay a lot of attention to detail. We could have saved a lot of money and got our cost down by including a cheap cable, but we know how important the cable is. We are very passionate about our products and we really have a lot of respect for our customers. For this reason alone we included 100 % OFC copper cables. There is no aluminum in this cable! It is Pure oxygen free copper. What this means is that the cable will last longer and will sound a lot better. You will get a distortion free signal. We use a true gauge mic cable with proper thickness.
The body of the microphone is also something we paid a lot of attention too. We did not want it to be too light and feel cheap. We made a nice solid metal microphone. It has a great feel to it. We could have gone with plastic or cheaper metal, but we wanted to go with a mic that we ourselves would want to use.
90 Day Money Back Guarantee including return shipping!
If within the first 90 days you are not 100 % satisfied for any reason, contact us and we will send you a return label and give you all your money back! (Item must be returned complete with all accessories and the original box please).
metal wired mic
- (2) 100% OFC Copper Mic
cables (XLR to ¼” + XLR to XLR )
- Rockville RMC-XLR High-End Metal
Handheld Wired Microphone Mic Amazing Sound!
metal mic body
Response: 80 - 13Khz
600 Ohms ± 30%
-72 ± 3dB
quality plastic carry case protects the mic during transportation
holds microphone and mic cable
- XLR to ¼” Cable
- XLR to XLR Cable
OFC oxygen free copper
delivers crystal clear distortion free signal
is 5 MM thick with cover (22 AWG standard mic cable)
cable connectors are very solid and durable
Duty Standard Size Microphone Clip
Plastic Construction with copper inside (part that screws to the
- Black Color