- (1) Denon MC4000 2-Deck Serato DJ Controller w/Balanced Booth Outputs+USB Interface
- (1) Rockville R720L Fog/Smoke Machine w/ Remote+Fluid+Multi Color LED Built In!
Description of MC4000:
MC4000 PREMIUM CONTROLLER
A peerless combination of features and build quality for professionals. The MC4000 is an exciting addition to Denon DJ’s distinguished line of professional DJ products. Featuring a sleek new design and inviting appearance, the MC4000 continues Denon DJ’s reputation for innovative features, dependability, unrivaled sound quality and peerless value.
Control the Action
The MC4000 is a 2-deck Serato DJ controller for the professional entertainer wrapping in-demand audio manipulation tools in a robust steel chassis for rugged durability. In addition to precision touch-activated jog wheels, performers get access to dedicated hot cue and sample pads for on-the-fly creativity.
Long-throw 100mm pitch faders and an intuitive control layout deliver natural operation when balancing complex set elements. A particularly useful feature—and virtually unheard of at the MC4000’s modest price point—is Balanced Booth Outputs, which feeds the program signal to a set of local monitor speakers near the DJ, with the ability to adjust the Booth level independent of the main level.
When you're driving a high-performance car on a twisty mountain road, the last thing you want is to have your concentration broken by having to search for awkwardly-placed controls. Same thing with your controller: When the action is hot and you're in the groove, you want the controller to be an extension of your thoughts and intentions. The MC4000 puts a special emphasis on usability, where everything is located and spaced for optimum workflow. Unlike competitive units, there is no confusing, dense multi-functionality hiding in frustrating fashion beneath each pad.
On the contrary, the pads are directly accessible, grouped into logical, intuitive groups. Hot Cues, Loops and Sampler controls in specific, dedicated locations invite frequent, error-free use. Gone are the days of having to remember which ambiguous mode switch to push in order to activate the function you need at that immediate instant.
Plays Well with Others
The MC4000 includes Serato DJ Intro and is user-upgradable to full Serato DJ. It’s also compatible with Traktor 2, Algoriddim djay Pro and Virtual DJ 8, as well as any other DJ application that supports MIDI mapping. This enables the DJ to use their use their favorite programs and customize their performance according to their personal style and the requirements of the situation.
With a well-deserved reputation for their emphasis on sound quality, Denon DJ includes a premium 24-bit audio output path for noticeably clearer mixes. Denon DJ's highly regarded dual microphone inputs are complemented by a studio-grade echo effect, and “ducking” feature—effortlessly moving vocals to the top of the mix without riding faders.
In addition, each microphone input has its own 2-band LF/HF EQ, for exact sound customization. In keeping with Denon Professional's superlative sound heritage, the microphone pre-amps boast truly low-distortion, low noise, high headroom sound characteristics, making the MC4000 especially well-suited to applications where the ultimate musical sound quality is of paramount importance, such as weddings, Mitzvahs, etc.
Putting it Together
Denon DJ's Controller line has always represented premium features for discerning DJs. The MC4000 punches well above its weight by including the tools that professional DJs need to drive a memorable event. The layout, solid construction, portability, audio quality, the multiple inputs and outputs—it all adds up to a spot-on performance for the demanding mobile entertainer.
- Premium 2-Deck controller for Serato
- Includes Serato DJ Intro; user-upgradeable to Serato DJ
- Touch-activated jog wheels for accurate scratching and track cueing
- Dedicated Hot Cue and sample trigger pads with illuminated feedback
- Long-throw 100mm pitch faders
- Balanced Booth Outputs for local monitor speakers, with independent level control
- Spacious control layout for effortless, optimized workflow
- Dedicated EQ and FX controls on each channel
- (2) Balanced mic inputs with 2-band EQ, Ducking, and Echo effect
- RCA Aux input for external device mixing
- Balanced Main and Booth Outputs
- Pro-grade steel construction ensures long-term durability
- Compatible with Traktor 2 (via .tsi files), Algoriddim djay Pro and Virtual DJ 8
- USB Audio / MIDI Interface
- USB 2.0
- Sampling Rate: 44.1, 48 kHz (0 channels in, 4 channels out)
- Bit Depth: 24 bit
- Frequency Response: 20 Hz – 20 kHz (+1.0 dB)
- Dynamic Range:
- Digital-to-Analog Converter: > 112 dB (A-weighted)
- Total: > 105 dB (A-weighted)
- Signal-to-Noise Ratio: > 88 dB, A-weighted
- Aux Input: > 17 dB
- Mic Input: > 20 dB
- Outputs: > 20 dB
- THD+N: < 0.01% (1 kHz at unity)
- Channel Separation: < -80 dB (1 kHz at unity)
- Analog Input: Microphone: -60 dBu (minimum), -40 dBu (unity)
- Aux: +17 dBV (maximum), 0 dBV (unity)
- Analog Output:
- Master (XLR): +24 dBu (maximum), +4 dBu (unity)
- Master (RCA): +19 dBu (maximum), 0 dBu (unity)
- Booth: +24 dBu (maximum), +4 dBu (unity)
- Headphone: > 100 mW at 40 Ω
- Microphone Input:
- Equivalent Input Noise: < -116 dBu (Rs = 150 Ω, DIN)
- Common Mode Rejection Ratio: > 75 dB
- Microphone Effects:
- Talkover: -20 dB attenuation, 40 ms attack time, 250 ms hold time, 100 ms release time
- Echo: 199 ms rate, -6 dB feedback, -∞ to 0 dB range (-9 dB center)
- EQ: +15 dB high band (1 kHz cutoff), +15 dB low band (1 kHz cutoff)
- Unit Size: 19.9" (W) x 12.3" (D) x 2.7" (H)
- Unit Weight: 8.95 lbs
- Package Weight: 13.22 lbs
Video of R720L:
The Rockville R720L fog machine is incredible. On top of being a top of the line fog machine; we added built in LED lights that give off an effect of colored fog coming out of the machine. The only words to describe the effect are amazingly cool!
This machine is around the same size as the Chauvet H700 machine and the American DJ VF400 machine. We feel ours is better for many reasons. We include a wireless timer remote to control the fog and also contol the built-in LED lights. The wireless timer remote is going to be your best friend! You can hit a single button and the machine will disperse fog for 30 seconds. The fog will stay in the air for a while, and every now and then you can hit the timer remote button again. In addition you can control the color of the LED lights and turn them on and off as needed!
Our model has the fastest start time on the market! We rate it at 3.5 minutes, however when I was personally testing it, it started dispersing fog in 2.2 minutes! Our machine also is the leading model on the market! It can produce 3,000 cubic feet per minute of fog! It produces a very thick amount of fog that stays in the air for a long time before slowly dissipating. It uses a standard water based fog fluid. So you can use the Rockville fluid or you can use fluids made by other famous companies like Chauvet or American DJ.
The build quality of the Rockville R720L is incredible! It can be thrown around and take a good beating without ever breaking down!
- 1 x R720L Top Quality Fog Machine with LED Lights
- 1 x Wireless Timer Remote
- 1 x Warranty Card
- 1 x User Manual
- 1 x Fluid (0.6L)
- Additional fluid available in our store at all times, you can order fluid refills along with this now, or you can always purchase more fluid from us in the future whenever you need a refill.
- Rockville R720L Fog/Smoke Machine w/ Wirelss Remote+Multi Color LED Built In!
- Fog machine with built in RGB LED lights
- Each LED is 3 Watts
- Top of the line Tianxin brand LED’s are reliable, bright, and have amazing performance
- Output: capacity 3,000cfm (cubic feet per minute)
- Fog fluid included (0.6L)
- 3.5 minute start time (fastest on the market for a similar priced unit)
- Manual fog button
- Wireless remote included to control the built-in LED lights and the fog
- Water-based fogger compatible with standard fog fluid made by Rockville, Chauvet, American DJ, Visual Effects, and other famous brands
- 10 Fluid ounce tank capacity
- Fluid consumption: 10 Fluid Ounces per hour
- Our fog machine will output literally twice as much as other machines being sold by other famous brands. Ours is way better. If you are not happy with it, we will send you a pre-paid label and give you all of your money back
- Compact and powerful. This machine is portable yet more powerful and reliable than machines triple the price
- Strong enough for indoor or outdoor use
- This machine produces a thick fog capable of staying in the air for a long time
- Perfect for DJ use, bars, karaoke parties, etc.
- Power and current: 110V, 60Hz: 440W, 5A operating
- AC power: 110V Only
- Unit Weight: 3.3lbs
- Unit Dimensions (Inches): 9.1” x 5.1” x 4.3”
- Shipping Weight: 3.7 LBS
- Shipping Dimensions (Inches): 9.8” x 6.7” x 7.9”