- (1) JVC KW-V960BW 2-Din 6.8" Bluetooth Wireless Car Play Android Auto CD Receiver
- (1) Rockville RBC1 Rear View Backup Car Camera, Easy Mount, No Cutting or Drilling
JVC multimedia receivers interface your smartphone with your car to enrich your driving experience. Enjoy your favourite apps and view content on a big screen, in comfort and safety.
Apple CarPlay™ – Connect Wirelessly
A smarter, safer and more fun way to use your iPhone in the car. Apple CarPlay gives iPhone users an intuitive way to make calls, use Maps, and listen to music with just a word or a touch. With the latest iOS version (iOS 12.0 and higher), 3rd party navigation apps like Google Maps™ and Waze™ are supported.
Android Auto™ – Connect Wirelessly
Android Auto was designed with safety in mind. With a simple and intuitive interface and powerful voice actions, it’s designed to minimize distraction so that you can stay focused on the road. With the latest ANDROID OS version (PIE and higher), Google Maps™ and Waze™ are also supported.
Mirroring for Android Phones –Connect Wirelessly
Wireless Mirroring for Android Solution for seamlessly displaying and controlling your smartphone apps on a screen without cables on select Android devices.
Mirroring for iPhone and Android Phones –Connect via USB
By installing the “Mirroring for JVC” app, your iPhone or Android phone is seamlessly displayed on the receiver's screen via USB. You can enjoy a variety of apps such as Waze, YouTube, and Instagram. Touch control is possible from both screen and smartphone.
- Dynamic GUI: Various information including time, photos, album art images, or iDatalink Maestro and more, can be displayed on the home screen in a big, easy-to-view way. Swiping the monitor with two fingers lets you split the screen or change the information window.
- Camera Input: Enable users to add a reverse (rear facing) camera, front camera and an additional 2 blindspot cameras, further enhancing driver safety and convenience.
- Live Wallpaper: Synchronize background visual and color with music.
- Clear Resistive Touch Panel Display: The clear resistive touch panel with high transparency and high luminance provides bright images with vivid colors.
- High-Resolution Audio Playback: You can enjoy playback of 96kHz/24bit audio which contains about 3 times the musical information of music CDs (44.1kHz/16bit), or even 192kHz/24bit High-Resolution Audio files with their approx. 6.5 times data volume. With high sound quality approaching the original master recording itself, you will experience the presence and ambience of a tune the way CD simply cannot.
- High-Quality Bluetooth® Streaming with LDAC™: LDAC™ sends approximately three times more data (at the maximum 990 kbps transfer rate) than conventional Bluetooth® audio for superior wireless listening. Unlike other Bluetooth compatible coding technologies such as SBC, it operates without any down-conversion of the Hi-Res Audio content *1, and allows approximately three times more data *2 than those other technologies to be transmitted over a Bluetooth wireless network with unprecedented sound quality, by means of efficient coding and optimized packetization.
- K2 Technology for Enhanced Digital Sound Quality: K2 is a JVC original technology that reproduces the original master sound by expanding the frequency range. For example, K2 will expand the digital data of the audio CD recorded at 44.1kHz to 192 kHz. It is also possible to recreate the high-frequency range above 20kHz that is cut during the CD formatting.
- Time Alignment: By selecting the speaker type and the distance to the centre of the listening position, the receiver will automatically adjust the timing of the sound output from each of the speakers so that the sound from each of the speakers will arrive exactly at the same time to the listening position.
- Sound Response: Cancels time distortion to create clearer sound during the playback of compressed audio files.
- Space Enhancement: Space Enhancement is a virtual surround technology using 2 speakers. Just select the vehicle size, and the receiver automatically adjusts the sound effectively.
- Sound Lift: Virtually manipulate the height of the speakers by adjusting the sound frequencies.
- Volume Link EQ: Volume Link EQ boosts specific frequencies in the audio signal to compensate for the impact of road noise. It boosts frequencies in the music that are affected by road noise.
- 13-Band Equalizer: Use the 13-Band Equalizer to manually adjust the sound to your taste.
Bluetooth® Wireless Technology
- 2 Phones Full-Time Connection: You can connect two phones full time via Bluetooth, with secure and simple pairing. Calls to either phone can be received by a push of a key on the receiver.
- iPhone®/Android™ Bluetooth Automatic Pairing: Just connect your iPhone or Android device via USB and the automatic Bluetooth pairing function will work to complete the pairing. No complicated manual procedure to worry about.
- Bluetooth Voice Recognition: Improved Sound Quality with HFP 1.6 Wideband Speech
Improved sound quality thanks to HD Voice contributes to a higher level of voice recognition accuracy.
- Bluetooth AVRCP1.6 for Versatile Song Selection: In addition to repeat and random playback of music files, you can also easily search for songs using the browsing function. Just look for and choose the song you want to hear from the folder name and song name lists.
- JVC Streaming DJ: Connect up to 5 Bluetooth devices simultaneously, so you and your friends can take turns streaming music like a DJ. Move to the groove and get the party pumping to the max.
Internet Radio/Digital Radio
- SiriusXM Ready: Ready for SiriusXM Radio. You can listen to over 100 Channels of music, sports, and entertainment.
- iDatalink Maestro – Advanced Vehicle Integration: iDatalink Maestro RR (sold separately) enables the retention of the factory steering wheel audio controls, factory amplifier, secondary displays and can even display vehicle information (performance data, climate controls, battery voltage, etc.) when connected to compatible vehicles.
- Remote Control App: Control the music directly from the smartphone using simple finger gestures with "JVC Remote S" app* now available for both iOS and Android.
- Dual USB with High Current 1.5A Charging: Rapidly charge your smartphone using the USB port, with up to a maximum of 1.5A. Two USB ports are available.
*Compatibility depends on the smartphone.
- 5.0V High-Voltage 3 Pre-Outs: Equipped with three RCA terminals for pre-outs with 5.0V high voltage. Increasing the output voltage from the pre-outs helps reduce transmission noise and distortion when connected with an external amplifier.
- Steering Wheel Remote Control Ready: Factory steering wheel control functions can be retained with a third-party adapter (sold separately).
- Remote Control (Optional): Remote control (RM-RK258) is optionally available.
Specifications of KW-V960BW:
- Screen Size: 6.8"W VGA Screen
- Touch Panel: Clear Resistive
- Monitor Touch Control
- Customizable GUI
- Key Illumination Color: Blue
- Multilingual Display 4
- Wallpaper Capture
- Live Wallpaper
- MP3 Compatible with Tag: CD / DVD / USB
- WMA Compatible with Tag: CD / DVD / USB
- WAV Compatible with Tag: CD / DVD / USB
- AAC Compatible with Tag: CD / DVD / USB
- FLAC Compatible with Tag: CD / DVD / USB( Up to 192kHz/24bit )
- H.264 Compatible: CD / DVD / USB
- WMV Compatible: CD / DVD / USB
- MPEG 1/2 Compatible: CD / DVD / USB
- MPEG 4 Compatible: CD / DVD / USB
- AVI/MKV Compatible: CD / DVD / USB
- JPEG File Playback: CD / DVD / USB
- PNG File Playback: CD / DVD / USB
- BMP File Playback: CD / DVD / USB
- CD-R/RW Compatible
- DVD-R/-RW, +R/+RW Compatible
- Video CD Playback
- Built-in Bluetooth Version 5.0, Wired-Mic included
- Hands Free Call HFP1.7 Wideband Speech
- 2 Phones Full-Time Connection
- Audio Streaming & Control A2DP, AVRCP
- Supported Audio Formats: AAC / SBC
- 5 BT-Audio Connection
- Voice Dialing voice recognition compatible mobile phone required
- Phone Book Access Profile PBAP
- Alphabetical Search for Phone Book
- Auto Pairing for iPhone/Android
- Built-in Wi-Fi
- Android Auto 2 via Wi-Fi or USB
- Mirroring for Android via Wi-Fi or USB* *via USB: Need mirroring App
- Android Music Playback via Bluetooth
- Pandora Control Android Auto / Mirroring
- iHeartRadio Control Android Auto / Mirroring
- Spotify Control Android Auto / Mirroring
- CarPlay via Wi-Fi or USB
- Mirroring for iPhone via USB *Need mirroring App
- iPod/iPhone Music Playback via USB or Bluetooth
- Pandora Control CarPlay / Mirroring
- iHeartRadio Control CarPlay / Mirroring
- Spotify Control CarPlay / Mirroring
- USB Port: x 2 (High Speed)
- Position: Rear
- USB Power Supply 1.5A High Current Charging
- Drive Change Mode for Mass Storage Class selectable from internal/external memory
- SiriusXM Ready
- Radio Broadcast Data System RBDS
- Preset Stations: 20(FM:15ch, AM:5ch)
- Automatic Presetting Strong Station Sequential Memory
- Frequency Range 87.9 - 107.9MHz
- Frequency Range 530-1,700kHz
- Maximum Power Output (Front & Rear): 50Wx4
- Full Bandwidth Power (Front & Rear): 22W x 4 (Full Bandwidth Power, at less than 1% THD)
- EQ 13-Band Graphic EQ
- Preset EQ 8Preset + 4user
- Bass Boost
- High-Pass Filter/Low-Pass Filter
- 3-Way X'over
- High-Resolution Audio
- K2 Technology
- Space Enhancement
- Sound Response
- Sound Lift
- Volume Link EQ
- Time Alignment
- Dual-Zone Function
Inputs and Outputs
- AV Input: mini jack (AV-IN or CAM4 switchable)
- Video Out: RCA
- Rear view camera Input
- Front view camera Input
- 3rd Camera Input
- Line Output Terminals: 3 Pairs (Front + Rear + Subwoofer)
- Pre-output Level/Impedance: 5.0V / 10k ohms
- Subwoofer Output with Level/Frequency Control
- iDatalink Maestro Ready
- Remote Control Application
- Back Up Memory
- Face Type
- Viewing Angle Adjustment 0 - 20 degree, default: 0 degree 4 steps
- Wireless Remote Control: Ready (RM-RK258 required)
- Steering Remote Control Ready
Video of RBC1:
- Small and Compact
- Low Power Consumption
- Low Maintenance-Install and Never worry about it again!
- Easy Installation
- Weather Resistant
- High sensitivity
- Night Vision
- Auto Reverse Image Capable-Shows normal view on screen
- 170° Viewing Angle
- Hard plastic waterproof casing allows long lasting use
- TV SYSTEM: PAL/NTSC
- Effective Pixel:
- PAL: 628x586
- NTSC: 658x462
- Electronic Shutter:
- PAL: 1/50-1/100000
- NTSC: 1/60-1/100000
- Scanning System: 2:1 Interlace
- Sync System: Internal
- Resolution: 420 TV Lines
- Lens Angle: 2.8mm/120° - 1.8mm/170°
- Sensor Area: 5.961 mm x 4.276mm
- Video Output: 1.OVp-p 750hm
- S/N Ratio: More Than 48dB
- Water-Proof: IP67-1P68
- Minimum Illumination: 0.2Lux/F1.8 (0 Lux with LED)
- Current Consumption: No More 300mA
- Power Supply: DC12V+/-i0%
- Operating Temperature: -20°C to 60°C (RH 95%)
- Storage Temeprature: -30°C to 60°C (RH 95%)
- Other Features:
- Automatic White Balance
- AGC and BLC
The Rockville Difference:
Whenever you see the Rockville shield on a product you know that it has the stamp of approval. While other companies simply import products from China, Rockville manufactures the products in China to lower your cost but do so under American style supervision and quality standards to get you that USA quality that you want!
About Rockville Quality Control Procedures:
The Rockville brand stands for Quality, Innovation and Value. All Rockville products go through the most rigorous quality control standards in the industry. Products go through months of extensive testing before they reach your hands. All user functions are tested and all internal components are tested for quality. Rockville makes products that are virtually un-breakable! Rockville is one of the only brands in its class to test every concept model for weeks or months before starting production. Once production begins, Rockville sends product engineers to their factory to quality control every line of production. During production every product is tested and on top of that Rockville goes the extra mile and has their high level product engineers do an additional quality control. They test a certain percentage of all products from the production line a second time to ensure that the quality meets their vigorous standards, and to make sure that there is never a batch of products with even a slight problem. All Rockville products are backed with a full 1 year warranty, though it is unlikely that you will need to use the warranty.
Great features and great quality make Rockville a great choice.