All About Krypton Series:
How To Install A Car Amplifier:
How To Set the Gain On your Car Subwoofer Amplifier:
How to Improve your Car Audio Electrical System:
What's in the Box:
- Bass Remote with clipping indicator
- Birth sheet with tested power
- Owner's manual
- Mounting Screws
The Krypton series of amplifiers by Rockville are engineered to have the best reliability and features. Whether you are a car audio competitor or just like to enjoy loud music. We engineered and designed these amps from the ground up to give you great sound quality and great features. You will notice the cool battery voltage display meter which looks great but also serves as a tool for you to know if your battery voltage is dropping which would affect your systems performance. We designed the amps to be able to last for many years even if you are playing them at max volume before clipping for extended periods of time.
Our favorite feature we introduced of the Krypton series is the bass remote that has a clipping indicator. This allows you to set the amp to max output before clipping on any song. This will protect your subs while you maximize SPL. What is nice about this is that you can set the gain level to max before clipping on any given song in real time! If you use a DD-1 or another tool, you are setting the gain on one song but the next song might have more headroom or might clip depending on the levels it was recorded at (this is referred to as crest factor in the engineering world)
We guarantee that this series of amplifiers will not only meet their rated power but exceed their rated power on a certified dyno test.
Another feature we love about this is the bass equalizer. Most amps have this feature however not all bass EQ are created equal. Some bass EQ's will just clip your subs to death. Our bass EQ circuitry will boost the proper frequencies in a way that sounds good and is safe for your subs. In addition you can always use the clip indicator on the bass remote to make sure you are not sending a clipped signal to your subs. Our amplifier is meant to give you as much clean power to your subs as possible. Our voltage display allows you to make sure you are getting the proper voltage to your amp and our clip indicator on the remote will make sure you always send clean power to your subs. In addition we also guarantee the amplifier will be giving over the rated power so you can confidently match our amplifier with high-end subs and know what to expect!
What about sound quality and efficiency though ??
Well glad you asked. This amplifier is engineered so well that it has an extremely low signal to noise ratio which just means the sound will be super clean even at high volume levels. It also has a good efficiency rating so you don't have to draw too much power from your battery. One other thing that is important is that we engineered this to have a high common mode rejection rating (CMRR). This means that the amp has the capability to block out engine noise signals. By rejecting unwanted noises the end result is the cleanest sound quality.
Once again, Rockville has stepped up its game with the all new Krypton series. Their is no other amp like it on the market. In our opinion this is the best budget series of amps in the world. We actually enjoy this amp more then others that cost over 2 times the price.
- Rockville KRYPTON M3 4000 Watt Peak and 1000w RMS Class D 1 Ohm Stable Mono Amplifier With Voltage Display
Dyno Certified RMS Power Ratings: (Certified Dyno Test / Less than 1 % THD) (Use these ratings when comparing with top brands such as Kicker, Rockford Fosgate, etc)
- 1 Ohm: 1000 Watts x 1 Channel <1% THD+N (71% efficient)
- 2 Ohm: 700 Watts x 1 Channel <1% THD+N (79% efficient)
- 4 Ohm: 400 Watts x 1 Channel <1% THD+N (84.5% efficient)
Peak: (Use these ratings when comparing with the top budget brands such as Boss, Power Acoustik, etc)
- 1 Ohm:4000 Watts x 1 Channel
- 2 Ohm:2800 Watts x 1 Channel
- 4 Ohm:1600 Watts x 1 Channel
- Digital Voltage Display on Amp (Accurate within 0.15V)
- Power/Protect/Clip LED Indicators on the front panel
- Power/Protect/Clip LED Indicators on Remote control
- Clip indicator on the bass remote allows you to quickly set any song to right before clipping in real time
- High-Speed MOSFET Power Supply
- Optical Coupler Class "D" Technology
- Fully Adjustable 12dB / Octave Crossover with Differential Circuitry
- Low Pass Filter: 50Hz - 250Hz
- Subsonic Filter: 15Hz - 55Hz
- Phase Control Switch
- Full IC-Controlled Protection Circuitry
- Remote Dashboard Subwoofer Control
- Fully Adjustable 12dB Bass Equalizer
- Mute and Delay Soft Start System
- RCA Preamp Line Output
- 8 Volt Preamp Circuitry
- Status Mode LED Indicator
- Minimum THD at Rated Power: <0.1%
- S / N Ratio: >90dB
- Frequency Response: 15Hz - 250Hz
- Damping Factor: >150 @ 100Hz
- 2 x 60 Amp Maxi Fuse
- Passes the Signal Burst Test (Instant signal for full power "SPL Contest")
- Rockville engineered with a super low signal to noise ratio to give you clean sound
- Improved Bass EQ filter works better then any other brand we tested against
- Dimensions: (W x H x L) 13.78" x 8.66" x 2.2"