- (1) Pair of Rockville KPS80 8" 3-Way 800 Watt Karaoke/Pro Speakers+Wall Brackets / MDF!
- (1) Rockville RPA60BT 19" 1000w 2-Ch USB Bluetooth DJ/Pro/Karaoke Amplifier Mixer
- (1) Rockville ANYWHERE KARAOKE Rechargeable Mixer/Interface w/Bluetooth/AUX+(2) Mics
- (1) Rockville R14GBLS100 Silver/Blue 14 Gauge 100' Ft Spool Car Audio Speaker Wire
Video of KPS Series Speakers:
Features of KPS80:
- Pair Rockville KPS80 8" 3-Way 800 Watt Karaoke Speakers with Wall Brackets and MDF Enclosure
- Peak Power: 1600 Watts Per Pair (800 Watts Each)
- Program Power: 800 Watts Per Pair (400 Watts Each)
- RMS Power: 400 Watts Per Pair (200 Watts Each)
- 3-Way Speaker with Built-In 3-Way Crossover for Amazing Sound!
- 8” Low Frequency Woofer With 1.37”, 100% Copper Voice Coil and 37 oz. Ferrite Magnet
- 3.85” High Frequency Tweeter With 3.5 oz. Magnet and 0.39" 100% Copper Voice Coil
- 3.85” Mid-Range Speaker with 3.5 Oz magnet and 100% Copper Voice Coil Gives Amazing Sounding Voice
- Tweeter Is Made Of A Special Blend of Iron That Is Tuned To Sound Great For Voice and Music
- 0.6” Inch Thick MDF Enclosure With Built-In Computer Tuned Port For Incredible Sound
- Speaker Weight: 8.8 Lbs. Each
- Woofer Has a Steel Basket OFC 100% Copper Voice Coils and a Paper Cone
- Foam Surrounds for Great Sound Quality
- Aluminum Voice Coil Bobbin
- Metal Speaker Grilles
- Impedance: 8 Ohm
- Sensitivity: 92 dB
- Frequency Response: 60 Hz – 16 kHz
- Banana Speaker Terminals
- Speakers Use Y30 High Grade Magnets
- PTC Protection Circuitry Prevents against Blown Drivers
- Dimension: 18 inch x 9.2 inch x 10.7 inch
Video of RPA60BT:
- RPA60BT Receiver
- Rack Ears (Detachable)
- (1) Remote Control
- (1) AC Power Plug
- Owners Manual
- AC Power Plug
- Warranty Card
The RPA60BT is loaded with 1,000 Watts of power! The built in amplifier is louder than similar products on the market that are rated at 3000 watts. When manufacturing this item we upgraded the power of the amplifier. We tested these against similar items on the market and these significantly outperformed the others rated at 2000 and 3000 watts. We do not exaggerate power ratings the way other brands on the market do.
This is more than an amplifier. The RPA60BT will be the control center for your home, karaoke, or professional audio system. You can hook up (3) additional power amplifiers to the system and add more speakers. You will be able to control the gain of each amplifier individually through this receiver. You can also connect 2 microphones directly to the receiver, an audio source (mp3 player, ipod, etc), and 2 video sources, and a recorder. This model is upgraded with a USB input so you can connect an iPod, portable hard drive, thumb drive, or other storage based device.
Great For Karaoke
There is a built in mic mixer with echo control, which makes this perfect for karaoke performances.
Connect your favorite device, and quickly start a karaoke party with your favorite songs!
Full Function Remote
The remote control that is included will allow you to access all functions of the receiver quickly and efficiently.
Built In Radio
Another major advantage this model has is that it has a built in radio. This makes it perfect for home use, and the radio is also great for intermissions during live performances.
Adjustable Equalizer Settings
The adjustable equalizer will allow you to fine tune your music so it sounds at its best.
Built In Dual Cooling Fan
The built in fans keep the amp cool. This amp will never overheat on you like the cheaper ones out there. We actually upgraded this to a dual cooling fan when we were engineering these. Since we upgraded the amplifier we actually felt the need to also upgrade the fan of this unit to ensure it doesn't overheat.
Beautiful Multi Colored Display
The multi colored display is easy to read. It has an active EQ curve that goes to the beat of the music. The display is very user friendly.
- Rockville RPA60BT 19" 1000 Watt 2-Channel USB and Bluetooth Karaoke Receiver/Amplifier/Mixer
- 19" rack mountable (removable rack brackets) digital hybrid amplifier/receiver
- RMS Power @ 4 Ohms: 125w x 2
- Peak Power @ 4 Ohms: 500w x 2
- RMS Power @ 8 Ohms: 100w x 2
- Peak Power @ 8 Ohms: 400w x 2
- THD: > 0.1%
- Input Sensitivity: 400mv/33 KOhm
- Frequency Response: 20 Hz - 20 kHz
- Signal to Noise Ratio: 80 dB
- Tone Characteristic: 100Hz-10KHz ±12dB
- 110v/220v Switchable
- Inputs: iPod/MP3 - 1/8” Mini Jack Style, 1/4” Headphone Jack, 1/4" Mic 1 and Mic 2 Inputs, USB Input
- Rear Inputs: RCA Input for DVD or CD
- Rear Outputs:
- Preamp output for an external additional amplifier or powered speaker
- Sub preamp output to connect a powered subwoofer or an amplifier
- Record output to connect a recording device
- Bluetooth Capable
- Rear Speaker Terminals: Banana plug / binding post outputs for 4 speakers (2 on Channel A and 2 on Channel B)
- Built-in Pre-Amplifier
- Multicolor LED Display
- Digital Quartz Synthesized AM / FM Tuner with 50 Presets & Auto-Scan
- Preset EQ: Rock, Pop, Classical, Jazz
- Remote control for quick access to all functions
- Vacuum Fluorescent Digital Output Display Meters
- Separate gain controls for pre-amp & subwoofer
- Digital Karaoke System
- 2 front microphone inputs with volume, tone and echo controls
- Built-In Mic Mixer with Echo Control
- USB input for music files from USB thumb drive
- 3.5mm input for iPod / MP3 player
- Spectrum analyzer equalizer display
- Turbo cooling twin fan system
- Dimensions (W x D x H): 19" x 11.75" x 3.5" inches
What's In the Box:
- (1) Microphone Receiver/Mixer/Interface
- (2) 2.4GHz Wireless Microphones
- (1) Charging Cable
- (1) 3.5mm to 3.5mm Aux Cable
- (1) 3.5mm to Dual RCA Cable
- (1) Owner's Manual
- (1) Warranty Card
Video of Anywhere Karaoke :
Rockville is proud to introduce one of the most unique items available to the market today. What would you say if we told you that you now can sing Karaoke anywhere! And I mean anywhere. The Rockville ANYWHERE KARAOKE portable rechargeable Karaoke interface with (2) wireless microphones is the only true sing anywhere device that is on the market today!
Examples of Setups:
In the Car:
With the ANYWHERE KARAOKE you can connect to your cars stereo and speakers and sing along to your favorite song using YouTube. Using YouTube you can get access to unlimited karaoke versions of your favorite songs for free! The steps below will outline just how easy it is to do this.
- Step 1: DECIDE which Device you would like to use as your karaoke viewing screen (Smartphone, tablet, laptop)
- Step 2: PAIR the unit with your device through Bluetooth or through the included aux cable.
- Step 3: CONNECT the receiver with your cars radio using the FM transmitter, or directly through the AUX input in your vehicle.
- Step 4: PLAY a song through your Smartphone, tablet, laptop on YouTube Just type whichever song name you would like to sing + the word karaoke into the YouTube search field.
- Step 5: You are done! Sing away! Now you should be able to view the words on the screen of your device (Smartphone, tablet, laptop) and hear the music coming from your car stereo. Sing into the microphones and you will hear your voice coming out of the speakers over the music. You can also adjust the music volume and mic volume on the microphones as well as the echo effect until you are happy with the sound.
In Your Home:
Whether you are home alone and get the urge to sing, or you are hosting a party and want to sing along with friends. The ANYWHERE KARAOKE will allow you to turn any speaker in your home into an unforgettable Karaoke experience. You can connect to any home theater system, powered speaker, or even your Television as long as it has an RCA input, or FM radio. The steps below will outline just how easy it is to sing karaoke at home.
- Home Theater System:
- Connect your Karaoke viewing screen (Laptop, Tablet, Smartphone, TV) to your home theater system, powered speaker, or mixer how you normally would.
- Turn on the receiver and plug the audio output on the back of the receiver into the RCA input jack of your home theater system, powered speaker, or mixer with the included AUX to RCA cable.
- Turn on the microphone(s) and adjust the volume.
Whether you are at the beach, park, tailgating or camping around the fire the Battery powered rechargeable ANYWHERE KARAOKE by Rockville will allow you to turn your outing into a karaoke party! To connect to a portable speaker with or without Bluetooth follow the simple steps below.
- Step 1: Decide which Device you would like to use as your karaoke viewing screen (Smartphone, tablet, laptop)
- Step 2: Either pair the unit with your device through Bluetooth or wire them with the included aux cable.
- Step 3: Connect the unit to your speaker with the included aux cable.
- Step 4: On your device (Smartphone, tablet, laptop) go to YouTube and type whichever song name you would like to sing + the word karaoke into the youtube search field.
- Step 5: You are done! Sing away! Now you should be able to view the words on the screen of your device (Smartphone, tablet, laptop) and hear the music coming from your car stereo. Sing into the microphones and you will hear your voice coming out of the speakers over the music.
- You can also adjust the music volume and microphone volume using the settings on the microphones as well as the echo effect until you are happy with the sound.
- Rockville ANYWHERE KARAOKE Rechargeable Karaoke Mixer/Interface with Bluetooth, AUX and (2) Microphones
- Audio output allows you to connect this mic system to your car TV, Home Theater system, Mixer, Speaker, or amplifier that has either 3.55MM or RCA inputs
- FM transmitter allows you to pair, connect and sing karaoke through your car stereo, home receiver or any other radio wirelessly!
- Bluetooth allows you to wirelessly stream music from any Bluetooth enabled device such as your Smartphone, Tablet, MP3 player, Home Theater receiver and more!
- Audio input allows you to plug in any Smartphone, MP3 Player, Tablet, Laptop, PC, Blu-Ray Player, Set-Top Box, AppleTV, or any other audio device.
- Built-in DSP (Digital signal processing) for digital vocal mixing and echo control.
- Includes (2) digital 2.4GHz wireless microphones with incredible sound clarity.
- Auto power off function turns off the microphone within 2 minutes of non-use to conserve battery life.
- Wireless microphone battery life can reach 28 hours with 2 AA alkaline batteries.
- The wireless microphones can work at a distance of up to 26 Feet from the receiver
- Microphones feature a low battery indicator
- Each microphone can adjust volume and echo independently
- Receiver is rechargeable and can be used wirelessly after charged
- Receiver can work up to 16 hours on a single charge
- Receiver charge time is 2 hours
- Receiver can support both Bluetooth and line-in at the same time
- Frequency Response: 20Hz - 16KHz
- Delay: 13ms -14ms
- Continuous Working: 28 Hours
- Microphone Working Distance: 26 Feet
- Low Battery Reminder and Auto Power Off
- Bluetooth 3.0
- Bluetooth Working Distance: 32 Feet
- Bluetooth Auto-Connect (connects to Bluetooth device last used)
- Built-in DSP
- 44.1K 16 bit sound quality
- Digital Vocal & Echo Effects
- DC In: 5V
- Single Microphone Weight: 6.7 ounces
- Microphone Length: 9.1” inches
- Dimensions of Receiver: 5.6” x 3.1” x 0.7” inches
- Receiver Weight: 6.3 ounces
- Shipping Weight: 2.1 lbs
- Shipping Dimensions: 10.3” x 8.2” x 2.1” inches
- 90 Day Money Back Guarantee!
Description of R14GBLS100:
This limited edition color is being offered for the same low price as our super popular blue speaker wire. The bi-color models are especially great for people looking for ease of installation. With two differentiating colors, it makes it easier for the end-user to identify the positive and negative and make wiring simple! Grab these new colors and enhance the looks, and quality, of your audio system.
Rockville Speaker Cables are engineered for maximum signal transfer with minimum impedance loss. The cable strands are all fine-strand, oxygen-free copper with aluminum composite construction and provide a high-fidelity speaker connection. Woven down to a flat shape, the cables can be easily routed throughout the bulkhead with ease.
Using a propriety blend of pure copper wiring and special winding technique, we were able to reduce the "impedance skin effect" reducing noise while maintaining sound purity with minimal to zero impedance gain.
- Rockville R14GBLS100 Silver/Blue 14 Gauge 100 Ft. Mini Spool Car Audio Speaker Wire
- Gauge : 14 Gauge
- Wire Length : 100 Foot Mini Spool
- CUT FROM BULK 500' ROLL
- Color : Blue and Silver
- Stranding : 72x0.15mm x 2C (72 Strands of 0.15mm Wire per Wire)
- Braided Super-Flex Design Ensures Optimum Surface Area and Flexibility
- The Super-Flex jacket was designed to handle the most extreme conditions
- These wires meet the high-powered demands of amplifiers and speakers.
- Installation in the tightest of corners are easily conquered, thanks to our Super-Flex insulation.
- Drawn copper, unidirectional lay for ultimate in sound quality.
- Designed for Show Car Performance
- Delivers Impressive Clarity, Bass Response, and Dynamic Range
- Eliminated Unwanted Noises and Maximizes Signal Transfer