- (1) Pair Rockville KPS65 6.5" 2-Way 400 Watt Karaoke Speakers+Wall Brackets / MDF!
- (1) Rockville RPA60BT 19" 1000w 2-Ch USB Bluetooth DJ/Pro/Karaoke Amplifier Mixer
- (1) Pair Rockville RHTSB 36" Inch Bookshelf Speaker Stands Surround Sound Home Theater
- (1) Rockville RWM1203VH VHF Wireless Dual HandHeld Microphone System/Digital Display
- (1) Rockville R14GBLS100 Silver/Blue 14 Gauge 100' Ft Spool Car Audio Speaker Wire
Video of Youtube Karaoke:
Video of KPS Series Speakers:
Features of KPS65:
- Pair Rockville KPS65 6.5" 2-Way 400 Watt Karaoke Speakers with Wall Brackets and MDF Enclosure
- Peak Power: 800 Watts Per Pair (400 Watts Each)
- Program Power: 400 Watts Per Pair (200 Watts Each)
- RMS Power: 200 Watts Per Pair (100 Watts Each)
- 6.5” Low Frequency Woofer With 1.37”, 100% Copper Voice Coil and 22 oz. Ferrite Magnet
- 3.85” High Frequency Tweeter With 3.5 oz. Magnet and 0.39" 100% Copper Voice Coil
- Tweeter Is Made Of A Special Blend of Iron That Is Tuned To Sound Great For Voice and Music
- Built-In 2-Way High Quality Crossover Filters the Sound to Make the Speaker Last Longer and Sound Better
- 0.6” Inch Thick MDF Enclosure With Built-In Computer Tuned Port For Incredible Sound
- Speaker Weight: 8.8 Lbs. Each
- Woofer Has a Steel Basket OFC 100% Copper Voice Coils and a Paper Cone
- Foam Surrounds for Great Sound Quality
- Aluminum Voice Coil Bobbin
- Metal Speaker Grilles
- Impedance: 8 Ohm
- Sensitivity: 92 dB
- Frequency Response: 80 Hz – 14 kHz
- Spring Loaded Speaker Terminals
- Speakers Use Y30 High Grade Magnets
- Dimensions per speaker: 11.6 inches x 7 inches x 8.7 inches
Video of RPA60BT:
- RPA60BT Receiver
- Rack Ears (Detachable)
- (1) Remote Control
- (1) AC Power Plug
- Owners Manual
- AC Power Plug
- Warranty Card
The RPA60BT is loaded with 1,000 Watts of power! The built in amplifier is louder than similar products on the market that are rated at 3000 watts. When manufacturing this item we upgraded the power of the amplifier. We tested these against similar items on the market and these significantly outperformed the others rated at 2000 and 3000 watts. We do not exaggerate power ratings the way other brands on the market do.
This is more than an amplifier. The RPA60BT will be the control center for your home, karaoke, or professional audio system. You can hook up (3) additional power amplifiers to the system and add more speakers. You will be able to control the gain of each amplifier individually through this receiver. You can also connect 2 microphones directly to the receiver, an audio source (mp3 player, ipod, etc), and 2 video sources, and a recorder. This model is upgraded with a USB input so you can connect an iPod, portable hard drive, thumb drive, or other storage based device.
Great For Karaoke
There is a built in mic mixer with echo control, which makes this perfect for karaoke performances.
Connect your favorite device, and quickly start a karaoke party with your favorite songs!
Full Function Remote
The remote control that is included will allow you to access all functions of the receiver quickly and efficiently.
Built In Radio
Another major advantage this model has is that it has a built in radio. This makes it perfect for home use, and the radio is also great for intermissions during live performances.
Adjustable Equalizer Settings
The adjustable equalizer will allow you to fine tune your music so it sounds at its best.
Built In Dual Cooling Fan
The built in fans keep the amp cool. This amp will never overheat on you like the cheaper ones out there. We actually upgraded this to a dual cooling fan when we were engineering these. Since we upgraded the amplifier we actually felt the need to also upgrade the fan of this unit to ensure it doesn't overheat.
Beautiful Multi Colored Display
The multi colored display is easy to read. It has an active EQ curve that goes to the beat of the music. The display is very user friendly.
- Rockville RPA60BT 19" 1000 Watt 2-Channel USB and Bluetooth Karaoke Receiver/Amplifier/Mixer
- 19" rack mountable (removable rack brackets) digital hybrid amplifier/receiver
- RMS Power @ 4 Ohms: 125w x 2
- Peak Power @ 4 Ohms: 500w x 2
- RMS Power @ 8 Ohms: 100w x 2
- Peak Power @ 8 Ohms: 400w x 2
- THD: > 0.1%
- Input Sensitivity: 400mv/33 KOhm
- Frequency Response: 20 Hz - 20 kHz
- Signal to Noise Ratio: 80 dB
- Tone Characteristic: 100Hz-10KHz ±12dB
- 110v/220v Switchable
- Inputs: iPod/MP3 - 1/8” Mini Jack Style, 1/4” Headphone Jack, 1/4" Mic 1 and Mic 2 Inputs, USB Input
- Rear Inputs: RCA Input for DVD or CD
- Rear Outputs:
- Preamp output for an external additional amplifier or powered speaker
- Sub preamp output to connect a powered subwoofer or an amplifier
- Record output to connect a recording device
- Bluetooth Capable
- Rear Speaker Terminals: Banana plug / binding post outputs for 4 speakers (2 on Channel A and 2 on Channel B)
- Built-in Pre-Amplifier
- Multicolor LED Display
- Digital Quartz Synthesized AM / FM Tuner with 50 Presets & Auto-Scan
- Preset EQ: Rock, Pop, Classical, Jazz
- Remote control for quick access to all functions
- Vacuum Fluorescent Digital Output Display Meters
- Separate gain controls for pre-amp & subwoofer
- Digital Karaoke System
- 2 front microphone inputs with volume, tone and echo controls
- Built-In Mic Mixer with Echo Control
- USB input for music files from USB thumb drive
- 3.5mm input for iPod / MP3 player
- Spectrum analyzer equalizer display
- Turbo cooling twin fan system
- Dimensions (W x D x H): 19" x 11.75" x 3.5" inches
Video of RHTSB:
The Rockville RHTSB high performance wood speaker stands are designed with appearance, performance, and quality in mind. These stands are perfect for Bookshelf speakers, surround sound speakers and even studio monitors!
Our stands are finished with premium furniture-grade paint that will not crack, chip, or peel. They will look great in your living room, family room, den, or even studio. These stands are constructed from high quality medium density fiber core to minimize resonance. Unlike our competitors who use particle board we use a higher quality wood in the construction of our stands.
With the included brass and rubber spikes as well as the included EVA speaker isolation pads you can feel confident that your speakers will be sturdy and perform optimally no matter what floor surface they are on.
In addition to appearance and quality we also made sure to focus on performance. The height of these stands are 36”. The reason we chose this specific height is that after testing stands at other heights we noticed this height was optimal for listening. In addition to performance we also would like to note that at 36” these stands look gorgeous! The included isolation pads not only provide a no-slip surface but help your speakers achieve superior acoustic quality.
Another really cool feature I would like to mention is the empty body design. By adding sand to the body of the stand you can increase the weight if you so choose. The load capacity of these stands are 60 lbs. Most other stands on the market have a maximum load capacity of 20 lbs. which really is not enough for a lot of speakers on the market. These stands are sturdy, built well, look great, and out-perform the competition so buy with confidence!
- 8 Isolation pads
- 8 Brass spikes
- 8 Rubber spikes
- 4 Cable clips
- 4 Cable ties
- 16 Screws
- (2) Rockville RHTSB 36" Inch Bookshelf Speaker Stands Surround Sound Home Theater
- Pair Rockville RHTSB high performance wood speaker stands
- (2) Pairs of Top Platforms for different size speakers
- Finished with premium furniture-grade paint that will not crack, chip, or peel.
- Made from high quality medium density fiber core to minimize resonance
- Brass & Rubber spikes add stability to any floor surface
- Isolation pads create a no-slip surface as well as improve acoustical performance
- Empty body design allows you to add sand in order to increase the weight of the stands if needed
- 60 lbs. load capacity allows you to use a heavier speaker without compromising stability.
- Stands Height: 36"
- Base plate size: 11.8" 9.25"
- Top Platform size 1: 9.25" 7.28" (For smaller size speakers)
- Top Platform size 2: 9.25" 11.8" (For larger size speakers up to 8")
- Item Load weight capacity: 60 lbs.
- Item weight per pair 25 lbs.
- Shipping weight 29 lbs.
- Color: Black
- Shipping dimensions 36” x 11.4” x 9.25”
- Product dimension 11.8” x 9.25” x 36”
Description of R14GBLS100:
This limited edition color is being offered for the same low price as our super popular blue speaker wire. The bi-color models are especially great for people looking for ease of installation. With two differentiating colors, it makes it easier for the end-user to identify the positive and negative and make wiring simple! Grab these new colors and enhance the looks, and quality, of your audio system.
Rockville Speaker Cables are engineered for maximum signal transfer with minimum impedance loss. The cable strands are all fine-strand, oxygen-free copper with aluminum composite construction and provide a high-fidelity speaker connection. Woven down to a flat shape, the cables can be easily routed throughout the bulkhead with ease.
Using a propriety blend of pure copper wiring and special winding technique, we were able to reduce the "impedance skin effect" reducing noise while maintaining sound purity with minimal to zero impedance gain.
- Rockville R14GBLS100 Silver/Blue 14 Gauge 100 Ft. Mini Spool Car Audio Speaker Wire
- Gauge : 14 Gauge
- Wire Length : 100 Foot Mini Spool
- CUT FROM BULK 500' ROLL
- Color : Blue and Silver
- Stranding : 72x0.15mm x 2C (72 Strands of 0.15mm Wire per Wire)
- Braided Super-Flex Design Ensures Optimum Surface Area and Flexibility
- The Super-Flex jacket was designed to handle the most extreme conditions
- These wires meet the high-powered demands of amplifiers and speakers.
- Installation in the tightest of corners are easily conquered, thanks to our Super-Flex insulation.
- Drawn copper, unidirectional lay for ultimate in sound quality.
- Designed for Show Car Performance
- Delivers Impressive Clarity, Bass Response, and Dynamic Range
- Eliminated Unwanted Noises and Maximizes Signal Transfer
Video of RWM1203VH:
- 2 wireless handheld microphones
- 1 receiver unit
- User manual
- Transfer Cable
- Rockville RWM1203VH VHF Dual Channel Handheld Wireless Microphone System
- Large display on receiver + digital display on each mic
- Each mic is large and solid with a nice weighted feel
- Improved high performance wireless handheld microphone capsule
- Includes transmitter with two handheld, high sensitivity, unidirectional, wireless cardioid microphones
- Featuring a dual filter design to limit feedback and interference
- Ultra signal stability eliminates unwanted distortion
- Transmitter automatically links to receiver for ease of use
- Use two handheld mics at once
- Individual microphone volume controls
- Low power consumption for longer battery life
- System comes in 4 different frequency options. You can request a specific one in the notes A. 255.1/227.1 MHZ
B. 224.9/256.9 MHZ
C. 228.9/253.4 MHZ
D. 230.8/255.8 MHZ
- Operating Range: 150 feet or more
- Channel: Two Channel
- Frequency Range: 210MHz - 270MHz
- Frequency Response: 40Hz-18KHz
- S/N.:>103dB (1KHz-A)
- Operating Temp: 14°F – 122°F
- Oscillation Mode: Quartz Crystal
- Frequency Stability: ±0.005%
- Modulation Mode: VHF
- Harmonic Radiation :< 63dBm
- RF Output Power: 10mW
- Power Voltage: AC110V- 60Hz
- Mic Battery: AA x 2
- Sensitivity: (S/N=30dB) >2mV
- Audio Output Impedance: 600O
- Audio Output Level.: 0-0.5V
- Power Supply: AC110V 60Hz
- Current Consumption: =50mA
- Audio Out Connector: 1/4" unbalanced
- Frequency Stability: ±0.005%
- RF Output Power: =10mW
- Modulation Mode: VHF
- Maximum Deviation Range: ±50KHz
- Microphone Mode: Fixed
- Power Supply: AA/1.5V×2
- Current Consumption: =35mA