- (1) Pair of Rockville KPS12 12" 3-Way 1600 Watt Karaoke Speakers+Wall Brackets / MDF!
- (1) Rockville RPM85 2400w Powered 8 Channel Mixer, USB, 5 Band EQ, Effects/Bluetooth
- (1) Pair of Rockville Tripod DJ PA Speaker Stands + Carrying Case Black RVSS2
- (1) Rockville RVSSA1 Universal 35mm Mounting Tripod Pole Speaker Adapter Bracket
- (2) Rockville RMC-XLR High-End Metal DJ Handheld Wired Microphone Mic w (2) Cables
- (2) Rockville RTSBW20 20 Foot 1/4" TS to Bare Wire Speaker Cable,16 AWG,100% Copper
Features of KPS12:
- Pair Rockville KPS12 12" 3-Way 1600 Watt Karaoke Speakers with Wall Brackets and MDF Enclosure
- Peak Power: 3200 Watts Per Pair (1600 Watts Each)
- Program Power: 1600 Watts Per Pair (800 Watts Each)
- RMS Power: 800 Watts Per Pair (400 Watts Each)
- 3-Way Speaker With Built-In 3-Way Crossover For Amazing Sound!
- 12” Low Frequency Woofer With 1.37”, 100% Copper Voice Coil and 74 oz. Ferrite Magnet
- (2) 3.85” High Frequency Tweeter With 7 oz. Magnet and 100% Copper Voice Coil
- 3.85” Mid-Range Speaker with 7 oz. Magnet and 100% Copper Voice Coil Gives Amazing Sounding Voice
- Tweeter Is Made Of A Special Blend of Iron That Is Tuned To Sound Great For Voice and Music
- 0.6” Inch Thick MDF Enclosure With Built-In Computer Tuned Port For Incredible Sound
- Speaker Weight: 33 Lbs. Each
- Woofer Has a Steel Basket OFC 100% Copper Voice Coils and a Paper Cone
- Foam Surrounds for Great Sound Quality
- Aluminum Voice Coil Bobbin
- Metal Speaker Grilles
- Impedance: 8 Ohm
- Sensitivity: 92 dB
- Frequency Response: 20 Hz – 20 kHz
- Spring Loaded Speaker Terminals
- Speakers Use Y30 High Grade Magnets
- PTC Protection Circuitry Prevents Against Blown Drivers
Video of RPM85:
90 Day Money Back Guarantee
This item is insanely loud and has clean sound! If you are not happy in 90 days we will take the item back for a full refund!
The Rockville RPM85 is an 8 channel wood cabinet powered mixer with USB/SD input and LCD display. This mixer is one of the best sounding powered mixers on the market. This will compete with the most premium brands on the market in terms of sound quality and how much power this has. I personally tested our RPM series of powered mixers and I was completely blown away! I ran this to (2) Yamaha speakers and even with the volume turned up half way these were insanely loud! When I cranked the volume to 90 % the clarity was just un-believable. The power amp built into this mixer is 225 x 2 RMS @ 8 ohms and 300 x 2 RMS @ 4 ohms. We rate the RMS very strictly the way famous brands like Mackie rate their items. We also supply you with program and peak ratings but RMS is the true continuous output power.
This powered mixer is rugged and tough! It is enclosed in a high quality wooden enclosure which can take a real beating! This model has 8 channels making it versatile enough for most parties and gigs. It has adjustable delay and echo effects, along with individual controls on each channel for reverb, bass, and treble.
We added built in bluetooth, USB, and SD players giving you a lot of playback options.
- Rockville RPM85 2400w Powered 8 Channel Mixer, USB, 5 Band EQ, Effects/Bluetooth
- RMS Power Output:
.....300w x 2 @ 4 Ohm
.....225w x 2 @ 8 Ohm
.....600w x 1 @ 8 Ohm
- Program Power Output:
.....600w x 2 @ 4 Ohm
.....450w x 2 @ 8 Ohm
.....1200w x 1 @ 8 Ohm
- Peak Power Output:
.....1200w x 2 @ 4 Ohm
.....900w x 2 @ 8 Ohm
.....2400w x 1 @ 8 Ohm
- Individual Volume, Reverb, Bass, and Treble controls
- Adjustable effects: volume, echo, and delay
- Built in bluetooth playback
- USB Input
- SD Input
- MP3 Volume control
- AUX volume control
- Master volume control
- Illuminated 5 band graphic equalizer
- 5 segment LED power out display
- 8 balanced XLR inputs
- 8 1/4” TRS inputs
- 1 RCA L/R AUX input
- 1 RCA L/R Rec output
- 1 1/4” Effect loop input/output
- Dual 1/4” speaker outputs (accepts 4 ohm or 8 ohm speakers)
- +15V phantom power
- Fan Vent Cooling System
- Dimensions: 19” x 12” x 7.5”
- Weight: 25.4Lbs.
Video of RVSS2:
This heavy-duty universal stand can be used as a Speaker Stand or a Lighting Stand! It's sturdy steel construction and custom carrying case add to the quality and support this stand gives. The sturdy and expandable long tripod legs ensure that your speakers will be stable in any environment.
- (2) Tripod Speaker Stands
- Adjustable Height
- Steel Construction
- Black Color
- Weight Capacity: 132 lbs
- Adjustable Height Range: 47-79 inches
- Base spread: 0-23 inches
- Tube Diameter: 1.38 inches
- Leg Diameter: 1.38 inches
Features of RVSSA1:
- Rockville RVSSA1 Universal 35mm Speaker Pole Adapter Bracket
- Add a speaker stand mount to a PA Speaker
- Mounting pole diameter: 35mm (1.375'')
- Length - 5.9"
- Width - 4.7"
- Bracket is constructed from tough durable plastic
- Adjustable lock nut secures bracket to the pole
- 4 lag screw holes to secure the bracket to the PA Speaker
- Hardware not included
Video of RMC-XLR:
Rockville RMC-XLR is the same exact microphone we use in our Pro Mic
Kit 1 microphone/stand bundle. This mic was created because we saw a
need in the market for a high quality microphone at an affordable
price. We found there were a lot of good mics around from reputable
brands that sound great, but are very expensive. When we looked at the
cheaper mics on the market from both reputable and entry level brands;
we were not impressed at all. As a result we sent our very own product
developers on a mic testing journey. A lot of our employees here at
Rockville love to do karaoke, so it was not long before we found a mic
that we all loved.
You may be asking yourselves, so what makes this mic sound so good? There are 3 main components that make a mic sound the way it does. The cartridge, the magnet, and the mic cable. Our mic uses an M-56 cartridge which has a neodymium magnet. This combination of components supplies better sensitivity; which means your mouth will not have to be on the mic for it to pick up the sound. Our components supply more than a great pickup pattern. They have very little background noise, and great tone.
We pay a lot of attention to detail. We could have saved a lot of money and got our cost down by including a cheap cable, but we know how important the cable is. We are very passionate about our products and we really have a lot of respect for our customers. For this reason alone we included 100 % OFC copper cables. There is no aluminum in this cable! It is Pure oxygen free copper. What this means is that the cable will last longer and will sound a lot better. You will get a distortion free signal. We use a true gauge mic cable with proper thickness.
The body of the microphone is also something we paid a lot of attention too. We did not want it to be too light and feel cheap. We made a nice solid metal microphone. It has a great feel to it. We could have gone with plastic or cheaper metal, but we wanted to go with a mic that we ourselves would want to use.
90 Day Money Back Guarantee including return shipping!
If within the first 90 days you are not 100 % satisfied for any reason, contact us and we will send you a return label and give you all your money back! (Item must be returned complete with all accessories and the original box please).
metal wired mic
- (2) 100% OFC Copper Mic
cables (XLR to ¼” + XLR to XLR )
- Rockville RMC-XLR High-End Metal
Handheld Wired Microphone Mic Amazing Sound!
metal mic body
Response: 80 - 13Khz
600 Ohms ± 30%
-72 ± 3dB
quality plastic carry case protects the mic during transportation
holds microphone and mic cable
- XLR to ¼” Cable
- XLR to XLR Cable
OFC oxygen free copper
delivers crystal clear distortion free signal
is 5 MM thick with cover (22 AWG standard mic cable)
cable connectors are very solid and durable
Duty Standard Size Microphone Clip
Plastic Construction with copper inside (part that screws to the
- Black Color
Description of RTSBW20:
All Rockville pro audio cables are made with 100% copper which boosts the efficiency of the cable. There is nothing better than 100% copper. Most of the cheaper cables on the market do not use 100% copper, instead they make their cables with CCA (Copper Clad Aluminum). CCA cables do not perform on the level that 100% copper cables perform at. CCA will not conduct signals efficiently. A 16 gauge 100% pure copper cable will perform better than thicker CCA cables on the market. If you find cables on the market that do not mention the copper content, there is a good chance that they are selling you a cheaper cable that is CCA and not 100% copper. Rockville pays an inspection company to oversee the manufacturing of the product to ensure that we provide a 100% Oxygen Free Copper Cable (OFC). Our OFC cables are less prone to oxidation, and will provide maximum signal transfer.
- Rockville RTSBW20 20 Foot 1/4" TS to Bare Wire Speaker Cable,16 AWG,100% Copper
- 100% Oxygen Copper Conductors for Lower Resistance
- Black PVC Jacket for Both Durability and Flexibility
- Superior wiring eliminates frustrating hums, buzzing, and crackles
- Rugged rubber-insulated exterior and sturdy construction enhances signal and performance
- ROHS compliant
- Length: 20 Ft
- Gauge: 16