- (1) Pair of Rockville KPS10 10" 3-Way 1200 Watt Karaoke Speakers+Wall Brackets / MDF!
- (1) Technical Pro MM2000BT Powered Bluetooth Microphone Mixer Amplifier Amp SD, USB
- (1) Rockville R14GSBR50 Red/Blk 14 Gauge 50' Ft. Mini Spool Car Audio Speaker Wire
- (2) Rockville RMC-XLR High-End Metal DJ Handheld Wired Microphone Mic w (2) Cables
- (1) Pair of Rockville Tripod DJ PA Speaker Stands + Carrying Case Black RVSS2
- (2) Rockville RVSSA1 Universal 35mm Mounting Tripod Pole Speaker Adapter Bracket
Video of KPS Series Speakers:
Features of KPS10:
- Pair Rockville KPS10 10" 3-Way 1200 Watt Karaoke Speakers with Wall Brackets and MDF Enclosure
- Peak Power: 2400 Watts Per Pair (1200 Watts Each)
- Program power: 1200 Watts Per Pair (600 Watts Each)
- RMS Power: 600 Watts Per Pair (300 Watts Each)
- 3-Way Speaker With Built-In 3-Way Crossover For Amazing Sound!
- 10” Low Frequency Woofer With 1.37”, 100% Copper Voice Coil and 74 oz. Ferrite Magnet
- 3.85” High Frequency Tweeter With 7 oz. Magnet and 100% Copper Voice Coil
- 3.85” Mid-Range Speaker with 7 oz. Magnet and 100% Copper Voice Coil Gives Amazing Sounding Voice
- Tweeter Is Made Of A Special Blend of Iron That Is Tuned To Sound Great For Voice and Music
- 0.6” Inch Thick MDF Enclosure With Built-In Computer Tuned Port For Incredible Sound
- Speaker Weight: 26 Lbs. Each
- Woofer Has a Steel Basket OFC 100% Copper Voice Coils and a Paper Cone
- Foam Surrounds for Great Sound Quality
- Aluminum Voice Coil Bobbin
- Metal Speaker Grilles
- Impedance: 8 Ohm
- Sensitivity: 92 dB
- Frequency Response: 40 Hz – 18 kHz
- Spring Loaded Speaker Terminals
- Speakers Use Y30 High Grade Magnets
- PTC Protection Circuitry Prevents Against Blown Drivers
- Dimensions per speaker: 20 inches x 10.8 inches x 11.9 inches
Description of MM2000BT:
The MM2000BT is a mic mixing amplifier ideal for audio professionals and sound engineers looking to consolidate equipment while maximizing sound and quality. As a mic mixing amplifier MM2000BT is fitted out with a variety of features that make it the ideal amplifier to accompany a vocal heavy setup. For standard shorter mic connections, the MM2000BT comes fitted out with four different 1/4” (unbalanced) mic inputs as well as two XLR (balanced) inputs to accommodate longer connections. For outputs, the MM2000BT comes with 2 channels both equipped with standard banana binding output terminals.
To enhanced output, the MM2000BT features an expanded set of controls that allow for user fine-tuning of output. The 1/4” inputs come with two volume knobs controlling inputs 1-2 and 3-4 while the XLR inputs come with two separate volume knobs controlling output from each input. The mic inputs are also divided into two channels that come with hi, mid, low, and echo controls. The echo can be further adjusted via the echo controls which allow you to control five different aspects of the feature.
As a power amplifier, the MM2000BT sports a whopping peak output of up to 2000 Watts. This high peak output helps accommodate more powerful passive speakers while safeguarding sound quality during its journey from source to speakers. In addition, the MM2000BT boasts 355 RMS watts per channel to ensure connected speakers consistently pump out vibrant, full-bodied sound.
To connect music and other line inputs, the MM2000BT also functions as a multi-purpose audio receiver. It comes with an integrated tuner that allows you to stream music directly from the radio. To connect smartphones and other music storage devices, the MM2000BT also comes with wireless Bluetooth compatibility as well as an Aux input. Music can also be streamed via the front facing USB port and SD card reader.
The MM2000BT also comes equipped with features that help enhance sound quality. To fine tune audio to match any input and setting, the MM2000BT comes with dual 10-band equalizers that allow you to boost and cut output for a cleaner sound. Music inputs also come with high, mid, and low, controls, as well as a balance knob. After creating the perfect sound you can even record it to SD Cards and Flash Drives via the recording capabilities.
- Six Mic Inputs
- Built-in 10-Band Equalizer
- USB/SD Inputs
- Aux Inputs
- Bass and treble controls
- Digital display
- Balance controls
- Voltage: 110/220v
- Peak Power: 2000 Watts
- Inputs: RCA (2 audio sources), USB, SD Card, Bluetooth, Mp3 (3.5mm)(32 GB Max)
- Audio Outputs: Banana binding post (4 speakers), RCA (Line Out) Heaphones (3.5mm)
- Speaker Outputs: Bare speaker wire (2 speakers)
- Playback: .mp3, .wav, .wma
- Records: 128 kbps / 44.1 KHz on .wav
- Bluetooth: v2.0 with EDR (2.4GHZ)
- Bluetooth Range: 30 feet
- USB Input: 5V power supply
- Mic Input: Two XLR (balanced, Four 1/4" (unbalanced)
- Equalization Points: 32Hz, 64Hz, 125Hz, 250Hz, 500Hz, 1kHz, 2kHz, 4KHz, 8kHz, 16kHz
- Adjustment Range: ±12dB
- Frequency Response: 20Hz-20KHz
- Built-in Fan: Yes
- Dimensions: 19.0" L x 10.0" W x 5.0" H
- Weight: 14.0 lbs
Description of R14GSBR50:Rockville Speaker Cables are engineered for maximum signal transfer with minimum impedance loss. The cable strands are all fine-strand, oxygen-free copper with aluminum composite construction and provide a high-fidelity speaker connection. Woven down to a flat shape, the cables can be easily routed throughout the bulkhead with ease.
Using a propriety blend of pure copper wiring and special winding technique, we were able to reduce the "impedance skin effect" reducing noise while maintaining sound purity with minimal to zero impedance gain
Rockville R14GSBR50 Red/Blk 14 Gauge 50' Ft. Mini Spool Car Audio Speaker Wire
Gauge: 14 Gauge
Wire Length: 50 Foot Mini Spool
- CUT FROM BULK 500' ROLL
- Color: Red and Black
- Stranding: 72x0.15mm x 2C (72 Strands of 0.15mm Wire per Wire)
- Braided Super-Flex Design Ensures Optimum Surface Area and Flexibility
- The Super-Flex jacket was designed to handle the most extreme conditions
- These wires meet the high-powered demands of amplifiers and speakers.
- Installation in the tightest of corners are easily conquered, thanks to our Super-Flex insulation.
- Drawn copper, unidirectional lay for ultimate in sound quality.
- Designed for Show Car Performance
- Delivers Impressive Clarity, Bass Response, and Dynamic Range
- Eliminated Unwanted Noises and Maximizes Signal Transfer
Video of RMC-XLR:
Rockville RMC-XLR is the same exact microphone we use in our Pro Mic
Kit 1 microphone/stand bundle. This mic was created because we saw a
need in the market for a high quality microphone at an affordable
price. We found there were a lot of good mics around from reputable
brands that sound great, but are very expensive. When we looked at the
cheaper mics on the market from both reputable and entry level brands;
we were not impressed at all. As a result we sent our very own product
developers on a mic testing journey. A lot of our employees here at
Rockville love to do karaoke, so it was not long before we found a mic
that we all loved.
You may be asking yourselves, so what makes this mic sound so good? There are 3 main components that make a mic sound the way it does. The cartridge, the magnet, and the mic cable. Our mic uses an M-56 cartridge which has a neodymium magnet. This combination of components supplies better sensitivity; which means your mouth will not have to be on the mic for it to pick up the sound. Our components supply more than a great pickup pattern. They have very little background noise, and great tone.
We pay a lot of attention to detail. We could have saved a lot of money and got our cost down by including a cheap cable, but we know how important the cable is. We are very passionate about our products and we really have a lot of respect for our customers. For this reason alone we included 100 % OFC copper cables. There is no aluminum in this cable! It is Pure oxygen free copper. What this means is that the cable will last longer and will sound a lot better. You will get a distortion free signal. We use a true gauge mic cable with proper thickness.
The body of the microphone is also something we paid a lot of attention too. We did not want it to be too light and feel cheap. We made a nice solid metal microphone. It has a great feel to it. We could have gone with plastic or cheaper metal, but we wanted to go with a mic that we ourselves would want to use.
90 Day Money Back Guarantee including return shipping!
If within the first 90 days you are not 100 % satisfied for any reason, contact us and we will send you a return label and give you all your money back! (Item must be returned complete with all accessories and the original box please).
metal wired mic
- (2) 100% OFC Copper Mic
cables (XLR to ¼” + XLR to XLR )
- Rockville RMC-XLR High-End Metal
Handheld Wired Microphone Mic Amazing Sound!
metal mic body
Response: 80 - 13Khz
600 Ohms ± 30%
-72 ± 3dB
quality plastic carry case protects the mic during transportation
holds microphone and mic cable
- XLR to ¼” Cable
- XLR to XLR Cable
OFC oxygen free copper
delivers crystal clear distortion free signal
is 5 MM thick with cover (22 AWG standard mic cable)
cable connectors are very solid and durable
Duty Standard Size Microphone Clip
Plastic Construction with copper inside (part that screws to the
- Black Color
Video of RVSS2:
This heavy-duty universal stand can be used as a Speaker Stand or a Lighting Stand! It's sturdy steel construction and custom carrying case add to the quality and support this stand gives. The sturdy and expandable long tripod legs ensure that your speakers will be stable in any environment.
- (2) Tripod Speaker Stands
- Adjustable Height
- Steel Construction
- Black Color
- Weight Capacity: 132 lbs
- Adjustable Height Range: 47-79 inches
- Base spread: 0-23 inches
- Tube Diameter: 1.38 inches
- Leg Diameter: 1.38 inches
The Rockville Difference:Whenever you see the Rockville shield on a product you know that it has the stamp of approval. While other companies simply import products from China, Rockville manufactures the products in China to lower your cost but do so under American style supervision and quality standards to get you that USA quality that you want!
About Rockville Quality Control Procedures:The Rockville brand stands for Quality, Innovation and Value. All Rockville products go through the most rigorous quality control standards in the industry. Products go through months of extensive testing before they reach your hands. All user functions are tested and all internal components are tested for quality.Rockville makes products that are virtually un-breakable! Rockville is one of the only brands in its class to test every concept model for weeks or months before starting production. Once production begins, Rockville sends product engineers to their factory to quality control every line of production. During production every product is tested and on top of that Rockville goes the extra mile and has their high level product engineers do an additional quality control. They test a certain percentage of all products from the production line a second time to ensure that the quality meets their vigorous standards, and to make sure that there is never a batch of products with even a slight problem. All Rockville products are backed with a full 1 year warranty, though it is unlikely that you will need to use the warranty.
Great features and great quality make Rockville a great choice.
Features of RVSSA1:
- Rockville RVSSA1 Universal 35mm Speaker Pole Adapter Bracket
- Add a speaker stand mount to a PA Speaker
- Mounting pole diameter: 35mm (1.375'')
- Length - 5.9"
- Width - 4.7"
- Bracket is constructed from tough durable plastic
- Adjustable lock nut secures bracket to the pole
- 4 lag screw holes to secure the bracket to the PA Speaker
- Hardware not included