- (1) Pair Rockville KPS10 10" 3-Way 1200 Watt Karaoke Speakers+Wall Brackets / MDF!
- (1) Vocopro DAX-9900RV Key Control Karaoke Mixer Amplifier+Sonic Enhancer/DSP/Reverb
- (1) Rockville R14GBLS100 Silver/Blue 14 Gauge 100' Ft Spool Car Audio Speaker Wire
- (3) Rockville RMC-XLR High-End Metal DJ Handheld Wired Microphone Mic w (2) Cables
- (1) Pair of Rockville Tripod DJ PA Speaker Stands + Carrying Case Black RVSS2
- (2) Rockville RVSSA1 Universal 35mm Mounting Tripod Pole Speaker Adapter Bracket
Video of Youtube Karaoke :
Video of KPS Series Speakers:
- Pair Rockville KPS10 10" 3-Way 1200 Watt Karaoke Speakers with Wall Brackets and MDF Enclosure
- Peak Power: 2400 Watts Per Pair (1200 Watts Each)
- Program power: 1200 Watts Per Pair (600 Watts Each)
- RMS Power: 600 Watts Per Pair (300 Watts Each)
- 3-Way Speaker With Built-In 3-Way Crossover For Amazing Sound!
- 10” Low Frequency Woofer With 1.37”, 100% Copper Voice Coil and 74 oz. Ferrite Magnet
- 3.85” High Frequency Tweeter With 7 oz. Magnet and 100% Copper Voice Coil
- 3.85” Mid-Range Speaker with 7 oz. Magnet and 100% Copper Voice Coil Gives Amazing Sounding Voice
- Tweeter Is Made Of A Special Blend of Iron That Is Tuned To Sound Great For Voice and Music
- 0.6” Inch Thick MDF Enclosure With Built-In Computer Tuned Port For Incredible Sound
- Speaker Weight: 26 Lbs. Each
- Woofer Has a Steel Basket OFC 100% Copper Voice Coils and a Paper Cone
- Foam Surrounds for Great Sound Quality
- Aluminum Voice Coil Bobbin
- Metal Speaker Grilles
- Impedance: 8 Ohm
- Sensitivity: 92 dB
- Frequency Response: 40 Hz – 18 kHz
- Banana Terminals
- Speakers Use Y30 High Grade Magnets
- PTC Protection Circuitry Prevents Against Blown Drivers
- Dimension: 20 inch x 10.8 inch x 11.9 inch
Authorized VocoPro Dealer!
Description of DAX-9900RV:
Want the ultimate karaoke
setup for your home or commercial KTV room? KJs, do you want to offer the best
sounding system for your singers? VocoPro’s new DAX-9900RV is the latest
generation of professional karaoke mixing amplifiers. It is equipped with the
latest DSP chip to offer superb sounding digital reverb and echo effects with
two types of 3D music enhancers. A studio-grade digital key controller will
match the music to the exact key your singers need!
Other key features the DAX-9900RV has that most karaoke amplifiers don’t are an automatic input volume stabilizer, microphone frequency cut adjustment to avoid feedback, an 1/8th inch stereo input with a preamp to use with a tablet, laptop, or smartphone, as well as a Sub Out with dedicated phase, crossover freq, and Sub volume controls. When the DAX-9900RV is connected to a TV, the on-screen display will show the pertinent info such as microphone and music volume levels, effect levels, as well as which of the 4 user presets are being used.
So if you want the ultimate sound for your KTV room or karaoke bar, install the DAX-9900RV into your system and make your customers come back for more!
- Vocopro DAX-9900RV Key Control Karaoke Mixer Amplifier + Sonic Enhancer/DSP/Reverb
- 150W + 150W Continuous Power Output at 8 Ohms
- 4 Speaker Output For Increased Coverage
- Studio Grade 11-Step DSP Key Control
- Pure Direct Mode Bypasses Music Effects for Unadulterated Music Playback
- Customizable Microphone and Music Volume Limits for KTV Room Installations
- Digital Echo and Reverb Controls for Exceptional Vocals
- MPX and Vocal Partner Singing Modes For Multiplexed Songs
- Dedicated Output with Phase and Crossover Controls for Powered Subwoofers
- Parametric EQ for Precise Microphone Tone Control
- Effect Loops for Use External Effects Processors
- Rear Panel Connectors:
- 1/4" Mic Input
- 1/8" aux mp3 input
- 4 RCA video in, 2 RCA video out
- 1/4" Balanced Sub out
- Ground terminal
- 6 RCA stereo in
- 2 RCA stereo out
- Stereo speaker output A
- Stereo speaker output B
- Power In
Description of R14GBLS100:
This limited edition color is being offered for the same low price as our super popular blue speaker wire. The bi-color models are especially great for people looking for ease of installation. With two differentiating colors, it makes it easier for the end-user to identify the positive and negative and make wiring simple! Grab these new colors and enhance the looks, and quality, of your audio system.
Rockville Speaker Cables are engineered for maximum signal transfer with minimum impedance loss. The cable strands are all fine-strand, oxygen-free copper with aluminum composite construction and provide a high-fidelity speaker connection. Woven down to a flat shape, the cables can be easily routed throughout the bulkhead with ease.
Using a propriety blend of pure copper wiring and special winding technique, we were able to reduce the "impedance skin effect" reducing noise while maintaining sound purity with minimal to zero impedance gain.
- Rockville R14GBLS100 Silver/Blue 14 Gauge 100 Ft. Mini Spool Car Audio Speaker Wire
- Gauge : 14 Gauge
- Wire Length : 100 Foot Mini Spool
- CUT FROM BULK 500' ROLL
- Color : Blue and Silver
- Stranding : 72x0.15mm x 2C (72 Strands of 0.15mm Wire per Wire)
- Braided Super-Flex Design Ensures Optimum Surface Area and Flexibility
- The Super-Flex jacket was designed to handle the most extreme conditions
- These wires meet the high-powered demands of amplifiers and speakers.
- Installation in the tightest of corners are easily conquered, thanks to our Super-Flex insulation.
- Drawn copper, unidirectional lay for ultimate in sound quality.
- Designed for Show Car Performance
- Delivers Impressive Clarity, Bass Response, and Dynamic Range
- Eliminated Unwanted Noises and Maximizes Signal Transfer
Video of RMC-XLR:
Rockville RMC-XLR is the same exact microphone we use in our Pro Mic
Kit 1 microphone/stand bundle. This mic was created because we saw a
need in the market for a high quality microphone at an affordable
price. We found there were a lot of good mics around from reputable
brands that sound great, but are very expensive. When we looked at the
cheaper mics on the market from both reputable and entry level brands;
we were not impressed at all. As a result we sent our very own product
developers on a mic testing journey. A lot of our employees here at
Rockville love to do karaoke, so it was not long before we found a mic
that we all loved.
You may be asking yourselves, so what makes this mic sound so good? There are 3 main components that make a mic sound the way it does. The cartridge, the magnet, and the mic cable. Our mic uses an M-56 cartridge which has a neodymium magnet. This combination of components supplies better sensitivity; which means your mouth will not have to be on the mic for it to pick up the sound. Our components supply more than a great pickup pattern. They have very little background noise, and great tone.
We pay a lot of attention to detail. We could have saved a lot of money and got our cost down by including a cheap cable, but we know how important the cable is. We are very passionate about our products and we really have a lot of respect for our customers. For this reason alone we included 100 % OFC copper cables. There is no aluminum in this cable! It is Pure oxygen free copper. What this means is that the cable will last longer and will sound a lot better. You will get a distortion free signal. We use a true gauge mic cable with proper thickness.
The body of the microphone is also something we paid a lot of attention too. We did not want it to be too light and feel cheap. We made a nice solid metal microphone. It has a great feel to it. We could have gone with plastic or cheaper metal, but we wanted to go with a mic that we ourselves would want to use.
90 Day Money Back Guarantee including return shipping!
If within the first 90 days you are not 100 % satisfied for any reason, contact us and we will send you a return label and give you all your money back! (Item must be returned complete with all accessories and the original box please).
metal wired mic
- (2) 100% OFC Copper Mic
cables (XLR to ¼” + XLR to XLR )
- Rockville RMC-XLR High-End Metal
Handheld Wired Microphone Mic Amazing Sound!
metal mic body
Response: 80 - 13Khz
600 Ohms ± 30%
-72 ± 3dB
quality plastic carry case protects the mic during transportation
holds microphone and mic cable
- XLR to ¼” Cable
- XLR to XLR Cable
OFC oxygen free copper
delivers crystal clear distortion free signal
is 5 MM thick with cover (22 AWG standard mic cable)
cable connectors are very solid and durable
Duty Standard Size Microphone Clip
Plastic Construction with copper inside (part that screws to the
- Black Color
Video of RVSS2:
This heavy-duty universal stand can be used as a Speaker Stand or a Lighting Stand! It's sturdy steel construction and custom carrying case add to the quality and support this stand gives. The sturdy and expandable long tripod legs ensure that your speakers will be stable in any environment.
- (2) Tripod Speaker Stands
- Adjustable Height
- Steel Construction
- Black Color
- Weight Capacity: 132 lbs
- Adjustable Height Range: 47-79 inches
- Base spread: 0-23 inches
- Tube Diameter: 1.38 inches
- Leg Diameter: 1.38 inches
The Rockville Difference:Whenever you see the Rockville shield on a product you know that it has the stamp of approval. While other companies simply import products from China, Rockville manufactures the products in China to lower your cost but do so under American style supervision and quality standards to get you that USA quality that you want!
About Rockville Quality Control Procedures:The Rockville brand stands for Quality, Innovation and Value. All Rockville products go through the most rigorous quality control standards in the industry. Products go through months of extensive testing before they reach your hands. All user functions are tested and all internal components are tested for quality.Rockville makes products that are virtually un-breakable! Rockville is one of the only brands in its class to test every concept model for weeks or months before starting production. Once production begins, Rockville sends product engineers to their factory to quality control every line of production. During production every product is tested and on top of that Rockville goes the extra mile and has their high level product engineers do an additional quality control. They test a certain percentage of all products from the production line a second time to ensure that the quality meets their vigorous standards, and to make sure that there is never a batch of products with even a slight problem. All Rockville products are backed with a full 1 year warranty, though it is unlikely that you will need to use the warranty.
Great features and great quality make Rockville a great choice.
Features of RVSSA1:
- Rockville RVSSA1 Universal 35mm Speaker Pole Adapter Bracket
- Add a speaker stand mount to a PA Speaker
- Mounting pole diameter: 35mm (1.375'')
- Length - 5.9"
- Width - 4.7"
- Bracket is constructed from tough durable plastic
- Adjustable lock nut secures bracket to the pole
- 4 lag screw holes to secure the bracket to the PA Speaker
- Hardware not included