- (1) JVC KD-X38MBS 1-Din Car/Marine/UTV/Motorcycle Stereo Receiver w/Bluetooth/USB
- (1) Pair Rockville WB65KLED 6.5" 600w Metal Marine Wakeboard LED Tower Speakers+Remote
Receivers and amplifiers for marine and motor sports applications need to perform in harsh environments exposed to outdoor elements. JVC's marine and motor sports receivers and amplifiers feature compact size for versatile installation even in tight spaces. Conformal coated main PCBs (printed circuit boards) offer additional protection against moisture and condensation from damaging the product.
4.0V High-Voltage 3 Pre-Outs
Equipped with three RCA terminals for pre-outs with 4.0V high voltage. Increasing the output voltage from the pre-outs helps reduce transmission noise and distortion when connected with an external amplifier.
A conformal coating is a protective chemical coating to safeguard electronic circuits from harsh environments that may contain moisture or chemical contaminants. It provides a barrier to airborne contaminants from the operating environment, such as salt-spray, thus preventing corrosion.
Listen to popular music applications and music stored on your device with basic audio controls.
JVC Streaming DJ
Connect up to 5 Bluetooth devices simultaneously, allowing you and your friends to take turns streaming music like a DJ. Move to the groove and get the party pumping to the max.
2 Phones Full-Time Connection
You can connect two phones full time via Bluetooth, with secure and simple pairing. Calls to either phone can be received by a push of a key on the receiver.
Bluetooth Hands-Free Profile 1.7
HFP 1.7 Wideband Speech is supported, allowing you to enjoy hands-free phoning convenience together with higher voice quality and improved noise reduction.
iPhone® Bluetooth Automatic Pairing
Just connect your iPhone via USB and the automatic Bluetooth pairing function will work to complete the pairing. No complicated manual procedure to worry about.
Low Battery Information
When the battery of the connected Bluetooth device runs low, a beep sound is heard and "LOW BATTERY" appears on the receiver.
2-Line VA LCD Display
Equipped with VA (Vertical Alignment) LCD panels that offer a broader angle of view and better visibility. The 2-line display provides more information with animation effects.
2-Zone Variable-Color Illumination
You can mix the front panel illumination into 2 separate color zones. 50 preset patterns (49 colors + 1 user color preset) are available for easy customization. In addition, manual setting is possible to set each RGB color by 32 steps, providing a total of 32,768 different colors for each zone, 1 and 2, to match your preferences. You can even enjoy moving illumination, selectable from 10 color animation patterns.
Music Sync. Effect
Changes illumination patterns according to the rhythm of the music. Illumination key colors can be preset the way you like.
High Current 1.5A Charging
Rapidly charge your smartphone using the USB port, with up to a maximum of 1.5A.
K2 Technology for Enhanced Digital Sound Quality
K2 is a JVC original technology that reproduces the original master sound by expanding the frequency range. For example, K2 will expand the digital data of the audio CD recorded at 44.1kHz to 192 kHz. It is also possible to recreate the high-frequency range above 20kHz that is cut during the CD formatting.
By selecting the speaker type and the distance to the center of the listening position, the receiver will automatically adjust the timing of the sound output from each of the speakers so that the sound from each of the speakers will arrive exactly at the same time to the listening position.
Space Enhancement is a virtual surround technology using 2 speakers. Simply select the vehicle size, and the receiver automatically adjusts the sound effectively.
This function boosts the low frequencies which can be lost during compression to MP3 or AAC.
Virtually manipulate the height of the speakers by adjusting the sound frequencies.
Volume Link EQ
Volume Link EQ boosts specific frequencies in the audio signal to compensate for the impact of road noise. It boosts frequencies in the music that are affected by road noise.
Use the 13-Band Equalizer to manually adjust the sound to your taste.
Remote Control App
Control the receiver's source directly from the smartphone using simple finger gestures with "JVC Remote" app* (now available for both iOS and Android). You can even customize your audio setting, and see detailed source information such as song title, artist name and album art etc. from the smartphone.
The reduced depth of the chassis contributes to a weight reduction and facilitates easier installation.
Wired Remote Control (Optional)
IPX7 Waterproof wired remote control (RM-RK62M) is optionally available.
Steering Wheel Remote Control Ready
Factory steering wheel control functions can be retained with a third-party adapter (sold separately).
- Display Type: 2-Line VA LCD Display
- LCD Color: Black
- Key Color: Variable Color
- Music Sync. Effect
- Spanish Text Display Compatible
- French Text Display Compatible
- Auto Dimmer
- Brightness Control
- MP3 Compatible with Tag: USB
- WMA Compatible with Tag: USB
- WAV Compatible with Tag: USB
- AAC Compatible with Tag: USB
- FLAC Compatible with Tag: USB
- Built-in Bluetooth (Ver 4.2, Wired-Mic included)
- Hands Free Call (HFP 1.7.1)
- 2 Phones Full-Time Connection
- Audio Streaming & Control (A2DP, AVRCP) (AVRCP 1.6.1)
- Supported Audio Formats: AAC / SBC
- 5 BT-Audio Connection [JVC Streaming DJ]
- Voice Dialing (voice recognition compatible mobile phone required)
- Phone Book Access Profile (PBAP)
- iPhone & Android Automatic Pairing (iPhone only)
- Low Battery Information
- Android Music Playback (via Bluetooth(R))
- iPod/iPhone Music Playback (via USB or Bluetooth(R))
- Position: Front
- USB Power Supply (1.5A)
- Drive Change Mode for Mass Storage Class
Inputs and Outputs
- AUX Input: 1 (Front)
- Line Output Terminals (Pair): 3 Pairs (Front + Rear + Subwoofer)
- Pre-Output Level: 4.0V
- Subwoofer Output with Level/Frequency Control (Level -50 to +10)
- Subwoofer Output Level: 4.0V
- SiriusXM Ready
- Radio Data Broadcast System (RBDS)
- Preset Stations: 18FM + 6AM
- Strong Station Memory (for FM)
- Radio Timer (once/Daily/Weekly)
- Tuner Preset Memory (for power disconnection)
- FM Frequency Range (Frequency Step): 87.9 - 107.9MHz (200kHz)
- AM Frequency Range (Frequency Step): 530 - 1,700kHz (10kHz)
- Maximum Power Output: 50W x 4 / 50W x 2 +Subwoofer (4 ohms) 50W x 1
- Full Bandwidth Power (at less than 1%THD): 22W x 4
- Subwoofer Direct Connection (Mono Lch)
- EQ (13-Band Graphic EQ)
- Preset EQ (11-Preset)
- Bass Boost
- Loudness Control
- High-Pass Filter/Low-Pass Filter
- K2 Technology
- Time Alignment
- Space Enhancement
- Sound Response
- Sound Lift
- Volume Link EQ
- Short Chassis
- Back Up Memory
- Detachable Face Panel
- Wired Remote Control: Ready (RM-RK62M required)
- Steering Remote Control Ready
- Remote Control Application
- Antirust-coating for Marine
- Dimensions (W x H x D)
- Installation Size: 7-3/16" x 2-1/16" x 3-15/16" (182 x 53 x 100mm)
- Weight: 1.3 lbs. (0.6kg)
- Unit weight in individual package: 2.0 lbs. (0.9kg)
Video of WB65KLED:
- Pair 6.5" marine wakeboard tower speakers with built in LED's
- Waterproof leading wire
- Mounting brackets and mounting hardware
- ABS chrome grill
- Installation hardware
- Wiring instructions
The WB65KLED 2-way marine wakeboard tower speakers with built in LED's by Rockville are the newest addition to the Rockville marine audio lineup. These speakers are both sleek and durable. You get a pair of 6.5" waterproof speakers in a stainless steel enclosure with a chrome grill finish. Each speaker is equipped with a 1" titanium dome tweeter and a 6.5" long excursion woofer. Each speaker can handle 150 watts RMS and 300 watts peak! The built in blue LED's are both reliable and look great! They really complete the sleek look of these speakers. Adding these tower speakers to either your boat, jeep, or UTV will surely enhance the look of your ride!
Rockville engineers care about quality and sound more than anything else. The WB65KLED was designed with good looks and durability in mind. The grill is constructed from ABS and is painted in chrome for an amazing finish. The 1" titanium dome tweeters really make the sound of these speakers stand out. The highs on these speakers are crisp, clear, and extremely loud! The long excursion woofer is both reliable and sounds great. The material used on these woofers are the same materials used on most of the top speakers on the market. We use rubber surrounds on these to eliminate unwanted distortion. In addition, rubber is an extremely waterproof material. The long excursion woofer makes for low end bass and mids that truly make these speakers sound amazing!
The mounting brackets are made of aluminum and built to last. These brackets are light weight, durable and can withstand the toughest conditions. The bracket features a special UV coating to protect it from the elements. A 360 degree rotating mechanism built into the bracket allows you to position the speaker in any direction for optimum listening enjoyment. This also gives you the flexibility to rotate the speaker to the front or rear of your ride.
We use only marine grade components and materials making these speakers truly waterproof. They will not get damaged by fresh water, salt water, or moisture. In addition to wakeboard towers on boats, these speakers are versatile and are perfect for installing in Jeeps, ATVs, and UTVs.
- Pair Rockville WB65KLED 6.5" Polished Silver Wakeboard Tower Speaker w/ Built in LED's
- Peak Power Handling per speaker: 300 Watts
- RMS Power Handling per speaker: 150 Watts
- Frequency Response: 50Hz to 20kHz
- Sound Pressure Level: 90dB
- Impedance: 4 Ohm
- Polished silver stainless steel enclosure
- Aluminum Mounting Bracket
- Quick and Easy Speaker Angle Adjustment
- Bracket rotates 360 degrees
- 1" Titanium Dome Tweeter
- Fully Marinized Against Salt & Fresh Water Conditions
- Completely Resistant to Water, Rust, and UV Rays
- Polypropylene Mica Injected Cone with Rubber Surround
- 15 oz High Density Magnet
- 1" Voice Coil
- CE and RoHS Certified
- These wakeboard speakers fit bars ranging from 1" to 2.5"
- Dimensions per speaker (H x W x D): 7.8" x 7.8" x 11.8"
- Weight per speaker: 5.3lbs
- Color: polished silver
About Rockville Quality Control Procedures:The Rockville brand stands for Quality, Innovation and Value. All Rockville products go through the most rigorous quality control standards in the industry. Products go through months of extensive testing before they reach your hands. All user functions are tested and all internal components are tested for quality. Rockville makes products that are virtually un-breakable! Rockville is one of the only brands in its class to test every concept model for weeks or months before starting production. Once production begins, Rockville sends product engineers to their factory to quality control every line of production. During production every product is tested and on top of that Rockville goes the extra mile and has their high level product engineers do an additional quality control. They test a certain percentage of all products from the production line a second time to ensure that the quality meets their vigorous standards, and to make sure that there is never a batch of products with even a slight problem. All Rockville products are backed with a hassle free warranty.