- (1) AKG K612 PRO Professional Reference Studio Headphones (Comfortable Fit) K612PRO
- (1) Rockville TubeHead Tube Headphone Amplifier Amp / 6K4 Tubes / 16-300 Ohms/180mW
What's in the Box:
- 1 x K612 PRO Headphones
- 1 x 3.5mm (1/8-inch) to 6.3 mm (1/4”) screw-on adapter
K612 PRO headphones are reference open, over-ear phones that deliver natural sound imaging for professional monitoring. The advanced open technology offers comfort for long working sessions and a full, spacious sound. AKG patented Varimotion diaphragm technology completes the unique sound of the K612 PRO. Obvious features such as the self-adjusting real leather headband, aluminum arches and solid rivets not only provide a lightweight, maximum comfort fit, but also reinforce the quality AKG has provided to studio engineers for decades.
- Over-ear design
For maximum wearing comfort for long work sessions.
- Sophisticated open technology
For spacious and airy sound without compromise.
- Patented Varimotion Diaphragm Technology
For high-quality imaging and sound.
- Genuine self-adjusting leather headband
For automatic fit and maximum wearing comfort
- Computer-optimized neodymium magnets
For ultra-low transducer distortion.
- Sensitivity (dB SPL/V @ 1 kHz): 101
- Rated impedance (Ω): 120
- Audio frequency bandwidth (Hz): 12 - 39500
- Maximum input power (mW): 200
- Cable(s) length (m): 3
- Type: Stereo plug – 3.5mm (1/8-inch) with 6.3 mm (1/4”) screw-on adapter
- Gender: Male
- Contacts: 3-pin
- Interface finish: Gold
- Replaceable Earpads
- Maximum input power: 200 mW
- Audio frequency bandwidth: 12 - 39500 Hz
- Studio Mixing
- Hi-Fi Listening
- Weight (oz): 8.4
- Weight (g): 238
Video of TubeHead:
- 1 x Tube headphone amplifier
- 1 x 12V 1A US Power Supply
- Manual and warranty card
The Rockville TubeHead headphone amplifier is one of the best sounding headphone amps available on the market. We use 6K4 tubes that are extremely high quality. We engineered this item to sound amazing with these tubes. The sound is so clear and warm that you will never want to take your headphones off.
The power output is 180 mW @ 32 ohm at 0.03% THD. The Tubehead by Rockville supports headphones from 16 ohms all the way up to 600 ohms making this headphone amp universal.
If you want the best sounding tube headphone amp on the market then make sure to check out the TubeHead by Rockville.
(Please note we compared our model to some other ones on the market and there are some brands who were writing crazy specs like 2,000 mW but their amp was not even nearly as powerful or warm sounding as ours). If you want the best product from an honest company this is it.
- Rockville TubeHead Tube Headphone Amplifier
- Tube: 6K4 (These are great quality and engineered to sound best in this amp)
- 3.5mm audio line input
- RCA line input
- 6.35mm headphone output
- Perfect for 16 ohm to 600 ohm headphones
- Power Output: 100mW@16Ω, 180mW@32Ω，112mW@64Ω，64mW@120Ω，27mW@300Ω
- The above are true power ratings at 0.03% THD. Please note some other brands put ratings like 2000mw but that would be at 10 % THD and at a higher voltage which is not a normal listening condition
- THD: 0.03%
- S/N Ratio: 106dB
- Volume control knob
- Toggle Switch on/off
- Selectable Line 1 and Line 2 input selection switch
- Power light indicator
- Gain: 1.89 dB with 0.775Vrms input @ 32ohm impedance
- Crosstalk: 70 dB
- DC Power Supply: 12V 1A
- Universal 110/220 power supply for worldwide use
- Unit Weight: 1.02lbs
- Unit Size: 3.94 x 3.74 x 0.9 inch ( L x W x H)
Full List of Replacement Tubes: