- (1) AKG K245 Over-Ear Open-Back Foldable Recording Monitoring Studio Headphones
- (1) Rockville TubeHead Tube Headphone Amplifier Amp / 6K4 Tubes / 16-300 Ohms/180mW
The K245 Studio line headphones offer 50mm transducers—the largest in their class—to create greater low-frequency extension and detailed bass reproduction. A 3-axis hinged foldable chassis houses foldable ear cups and a self-adjusting headband create the fatigue-free listening experience pioneered by AKG.
- On-ear, Open-Back design
- Largest in-class 50mm drivers, 32 Ohms
- Frequency range 15 Hz – 25 kHz, 109 dB SPL
- Detachable coiled cable with replaceable ear pads
- Slow-retention foam ear pads for comfort and isolation
Video of TubeHead:
The Rockville TubeHead headphone amplifier is one of the best sounding headphone amps available on the market. We use 6K4 tubes that are extremely high quality. We engineered this item to sound amazing with these tubes. The sound is so clear and warm that you will never want to take your headphones off.
The power output is 180 mW @ 32 ohm at 0.03% THD. The Tubehead by Rockville supports headphones from 16 ohms all the way up to 600 ohms making this headphone amp universal.
If you want the best sounding tube headphone amp on the market then make sure to check out the TubeHead by Rockville.
(Please note we compared our model to some other ones on the market and there
are some brands who were writing crazy specs like 2,000 mW but their amp was not
even nearly as powerful or warm sounding as ours). If you want the best product
from an honest company this is it. Features:
Full List of Replacement Tubes: