- (1) Peavey IPR2 3000 Lightweight Class D Professional Power Amplifier
- (1) Rockville REQ231 Dual 31 Band 1/3 Octave Graphic Equalizer
Authorized Peavey Dealer!
Video of IPR2 3000:
The IPR2 3000 boasts 1,490 watts per channel at 2 ohms and is under 7lbs. Featuring 2 channel independent fourth order Linkwitz-Riley crossovers, a variable-speed fan housed in a lightweight aluminum chassis, DDT speaker protection, and the revolutionary new IPR class D topology.
- Peavey IPR2 3000 Watt Lightweight Power Amplifier
- 1640W RMS x 1 at 2 ohms
- 930W RMS x 1 at 4 ohms
- 470W RMS x 1 at 8ohms
- 1490W RMS x 2 at 2 ohms
- 840W RMS x 2 at 4 ohms
- 440W RMS x 2 at 8 ohms
- 2 channel independent, fourth-order Linkwitz-Riley crossovers
- DDT protection
- Revolutionary IPR class D topology
- Detented input controls
- Combination XLR 1/4" inputs
- 4 pole twist lock output connectors
- Ultra-light weight
- Individual signal pass 1/4" jacks on each channel
- LED illuminated
- Standby, LED power present indication
- Weight Unpacked: 7.94 lb(3.6 kg)
- Weight Packed: 10.58 lb(4.8 kg)
- Width Packed: 12.625"(32.0675 cm)
- Height Packed: 21"(53.34 cm)
- Depth Packed: 4.75"(12.065 cm)
How to set up your REQ231:
Video of REQ231:
Unboxing Video for REQ231:
The Rockville REQ231 is an extremely high quality professional rack mountable equalizer. This is a 2 channel equalizer with 31 bands per channel. The main focus on this was sound quality and making it rugged and tough. We wanted to build a professional product that will instantly make a good speaker sound better, and after months of testing we know we did it!
This graphic EQ also has a low cut crossover filter switch, with status LED, that helps remove rumble from mics. Another great feature is the bypass switch, with LED indicator, which is very convenient when doing sound checks.
We added a sub output with frequency controls which is something that we see a need for. Many brands for some odd reason do not give you a sub output and sub controls. We made sure to include this important function.
If you want the best sounding EQ on the market at a great price, then we highly recommend you try out our REQ231. If you are unsatisfied with the quality we will give you a 90 day money back guarantee including return shipping!
- Rockville REQ231 Dual 31 Band 1/3 Octave Graphic Equalizer With Sub-Output
- Dual channel (31 bands per channel)
- Variable stage low and high cut filters
- 1/3 octave filter sets (ISO centers)
- 20 Hz to 20 kHz effective equalization range
- Constant Q filters
- Selectable 6dB or 12dB cut or boost range
- Output level LEDs (-10 to +17 dB)
- Bypass switch with status LED
- Ground lift switch
- Balanced XLR input/output
- Subwoofer out
- Channels: 2 (stereo)
- Connectors: XLR balanced inputs and outputs
- Bands: 31 per channel
- Frequency Centers: 20 Hz, 25 Hz, 31.5 Hz, 40 Hz, 50 Hz, 63 Hz, 80 Hz, 100 Hz, 125 Hz, 160 Hz, 200 Hz, 250 Hz, 315 Hz, 400 Hz, 500 Hz, 630 Hz, 800 Hz, 1 kHz, 1.25 kHz, 1.5 kHz, 2 kHz, 2.5 kHz, 3.15 kHz, 4 kHz, 5 kHz, 6.3 kHz, 8 kHz, 10 kHz, 12.5 kHz, 16 kHz, 20 kHz
- Control Range: Selectable +/-12dB 0r +/-6dB
- Input Impedance: 50k ohms
- Output Impedance: 600 ohms
- Maximum Output Level: +21dB
- Level Control: +/- 10 dB
- Signal to Noise: >93 dB
- Distortion: 0.005%
- Roll-off filters: 18dB/octave, Butterworth
- Power Consumption: 15 watts
- Weight Unpacked: 7.00 lbs.
- Weight Packed: 9 lbs.
- Width Packed: 5.87"
- Height Packed: 20. 5"
- Depth Packed: 9.62"
About Rockville Quality Control Procedures:
The Rockville brand stands for Quality, Innovation and Value. We aim to deliver products twice as good as our competitors at a fraction of the cost of famous brands. All Rockville products go through the most rigorous quality control standards in the industry. Products go through months of extensive testing before they reach your hands. All functions and components are tested for quality. Rockville makes products that are virtually un-breakable! Rockville is one of the only brands in its class to have engineers and technicians test every concept model for weeks or months before starting production. Once production begins, Rockville sends product engineers to the factory to quality control every product. After production is complete Rockville has the head of QC in our overseas office test a certain percentage of all products from the production line a second time to ensure that the quality meets our strict standards. All Rockville products are bac ked with a hassle free warranty