- (1) American DJ ADJ Inno Pocket Scan 12W LED Scanner Light
- (1) Rockville RDX3M25 25 Foot 3 Pin Female 2 Male DMX Lighting Cable
- (1) Chauvet CH-05 31" Inch Safety Clamp Lighting Cable Wire
- (1) Rockville LC70 Heavy Duty C Clamp
Videos of Inno Pocket Scan:
Authorized American DJ Dealer!
time for a Scanner revolution! With it’s compact size and light weight,
the ADJ Inno Pocket Scan is an ideal lighting effect for any mobile
entertainer, small nightclub, bar our lounge and for Bowling and
entertainment centers. This fixtures features a bright 12-Watt LED
engine and 12 exciting built-in light shows in a very compact, mobile
This pocket sized, flat mirrored Scanner has a 14-degrees beam angle that projects 8 fixed GOBO/Color patterns (plus spot/white) from a single wheel. The Inno Pocket Spot is built with high quality, precision stepper motors for speed and accuracy.
The fast mirror speed means that the Inno Pocket Scan is great for high energy music, and provides a great compliment to Moving Head effects for pure lighting excitement.
- American DJ ADJ Inno Pocket Scan 12W LED Scanner Light, DMX or Sound Activated
- 12-Watt LED DMX Barrel Mirrored Scanner
- Single GOBO/Color wheel: 8 fixed GOBO/Colors + spot/white
- 3 Operational modes: DMX, Sound Active & Internal Show control modes
- 6 DMX channels
- 12 Built-in shows
- Gobo Shake effect
- Gobo scroll mode
- Beam Angle: 14-degrees
- X/Y mirror movement
- Stepper motors with micro stepping
- 5 selectable Dim Curves (Standard, Stage, TV, Architectural & Theatre)
- Shutter: Pulse effect; random strobe slow to fast
- Dimming: 0% - 100%
- Display Inversion Mode
- IEC AC IN/OUT on rear to daisy chain power (up to 19 Inno Pocket Roll’s @ 120V and 35 Inno Pocket Roll’s @ 230V )
- Hanging Yoke + safety hook included
- Optional IR wireless remote control
- Power consumption: 36W (Full-On)
- Multi-voltage Operation: AC 100 - 240V, 50/60Hz
- LED Source: 12W White LED source (Rated at approximately 50,000 hrs)
- Dimensions (LxWxH): 13” x 5.25” x 6.5” / 329 x 132 x 165mm
- Weight: 6 lbs. / 2.6 kgs.
Description of RDX3M25:
Rockville High Performance Cables are designed to provide efficient signal transfer for every application. Our Nickel-Plated, OFC (Oxygen-free copper) conductors assure that you have enhanced signal clarity with every use. Shielded for Superior EMI and RFI rejection, Rockville High Performance Cables are an ideal choice for all your lighting connection needs.
True, real DMX cables must be 120 ohms. Rockville DMX cables meets this specification.
Microphone cables are a lower impedance (ohms), and the difference in capacitance and twisting ratio makes it terrible for DMX signals.
Be sure to buy true 120 ohm DMX cables from reputable brands such as Rockville, Chauvet, American DJ.
- Rockville RDX3M25 Black Nickel Plated 3-Pin Male-Female DMX Cable
- OFC Conductors for Enhanced Signal Clarity
- XLR Connectors with Internal Strain Relief for Rugged Reliability
- Hi-density OFC Braided Shield for Superior EMI and RFI Rejection
- Impedance: 120 Ohm
- Length: 25 Ft
Features of CH05:
- Authentic Chauvet Safety Cable
- holds up to 700 pounds
- 31 inches long
- avoids people from getting injured from lights falling down
How to Set up Your LC70:
Rockville LC70 lighting clamp supports lights up to 70 pounds!
The Rockville LC70 is a clamp that allows you to mount your lights onto any truss ranging from 1 to 2 inches in diameter. It can handle any light up to 70 pounds! These are the best quality clamps on the market. They are made of steel for extra strength and durability.
- Rockville LC70 Heavy Duty C Clamp - Mount Light Up to 70 LBS, Adjustable Knob
- Load capacity: 70 lbs
- Fits: 1" to 2" truss
- Weight: 0.9 lbs
- Dimensions: 5.4" x 3.8" x 1.5" (137mm x 97mm x 38mm)