- (1) Alpine INE-NAV-60HDMI 6.1" Car Navigation Bluetooth Receiver HD Radio 9 Band EQ
- (1) Rockville RockGhost Hidden Powered 8" Car Subwoofer Spare Tire Sub-No Lost Space
- (2) Pairs of Rockville RV5.3A 5.25" 3-Way Car Speakers 600 Watts/100 Watts RMS CEA Rated
Description of INE-NAV-60HDMI:
DID SOMEONE SAY MORE ENTERTAINMENT?
The INE-NAV-60HDMI has got you covered. It's set for DVD, CD, MP3, AAC, WMA playback with a 6.1-inch WVGA touch-screen with a 1.15 million-pixel display. The INE-NAV-60HDMI is versatile to serve as your media center over all in-vehicle digital media sources, all at the touch of your fingertip.
THE MORE MAPS, THE MERRIER
The INE-NAV-60HDMI offers reliable navigation and with the Latest Map Guarantee, ensures you have the latest map on your system. Simply register your product on alpine.naviextras.com and follow the Map Update Instructions within 30 days of your product receiving its first GPS signal, and you will receive a new map update free of charge (if available).
Wherever work or play takes you, you have access to preloaded HERE map data of the United States and Canada, including Alaska, Hawaii, Puerto Rico and the Virgin Islands, which translates to maps galore. Choose from different intuitive map view options, such as 3D mapping, split map, and turn-by-turn arrow view. This unit also features Alpine's exclusive Graphical User Interface with intuitive screen graphics, so it's easy for you to find your way. Get quick and easy directions from start to finish.
CLOSE ENCOUNTERS WITH 3D MAPS
The INE-NAV-60HDMI uses an enhanced navigation platform, which includes 3D view. Major landmarks, buildings and terrain details in main metropolitan areas are depicted in 3D, for easier recognition while driving. Freeway exit routes and exit signs are presented in vivid 3D detail, to give you a realistic view of where to go. Other navigation features include a highway services list which shows the services at each exit (Gas, Food, ATMs, etc.); Auto Zoom, which delivers proximity zooming as you approach the next driving maneuver; and the freeform search function, which lets you type in the first letters of the destination using the formal name (ex: Alpine) or a category type (ex: Electronics Company).
LET ALPINE LEAD THE WAY
With turn-by-turn instructions delivered by Text-to-Speech (TTS) technology, street names, freeway numbers and freeway exit names are announced clearly through your vehicle’s audio system. Directions are available in English, Spanish, or French. With a unique database of more than seven million POI's (Points of Interest), you can choose from a plethora of places to go, whether you're hungry and looking for a place to eat, or need to fill up at the nearest gas station! Assistive mapping visuals display essential driving information such as One-Way Street icons and Highway Junction View for maneuvering complex interchanges. These extra navigation features help guide you right to your destination!
WORKS WITH PANDORA INTERNET RADIO FOR
IPHONE AND ANDROID™ SMARTPHONES
Works with Pandora Internet Radio for Android and BlackBerry
Stream music from your iPhone or Android smartphone using Alpine’s Advanced technology. Enjoy easy, wireless operation of your favorite Pandora channels with Thumbs Up/Thumbs Down buttons directly on the faceplate, QuickSearch features, and even create new Pandora stations and bookmark your favorite tunes on the go. Alpine’s Media Xpander PRO DSP-Sound Expansion circuitry ensures the best possible sound for streaming music from your Pandora connection. Enjoy the same great Pandora features from your iPhone by connecting via a USB cable.
Note: Third party services may not be
available in all areas; please contact an authorized retailer for coverage in
BLUETOOTH HANDS-FREE CALLING & AUDIO STREAMING
Don’t fuss or fiddle with your phone and say goodbye to uncomfortable headsets and earpieces. Most importantly, stay focused on safe driving. Many state laws require you to use a hands-free device if you are driving behind the wheel, and with good reason. The perfect way to stay safe and still carry conversations in the car is with the use of a hands-free device. Get the convenience of both with the INE-NAV-60HDMI! This unit is equipped with Bluetooth wireless technology so there is no need for any additional adapters.
Microphone IncludedThis unit comes with all that’s needed for Bluetooth convenience. The INE-NAV-60HDMI comes with a tuned microphone that’s engineered to reduce noise interference and feedback. This allows optimal placement in your car, for the best possible sound quality.
AUDIO STREAMING, EVEN WITH IPHONE’S IOS
Do you have a large music library on your phone? The INE-NAV-60HDMI can stream and control your phone's music via Bluetooth A2DP and AVRCP profiles. Not only can it control and stream your music through Bluetooth, it can process your music using its built-in Media Xpander PRO DSP Sound Expansion to ensure you get the best sound you deserve. Want to listen to your iPhone without plugging-in? Stream your iTunes music library via Bluetooth. Whether you have music on your iPhone locally or on iTunes Match, the INE-NAV-60HDMI can stream your tunes!
MADE FOR IPOD / WORKS WITH IPHONE
Made for iPod / Works with iPhone
It’s convenient to control your iPod or iPhone in the car – enjoy seamless operation of your iPod in addition to full control of all your favorite media sources. Control all search options of your iPod directly from the INE-NAV-60HDMI, via Playlist, Artist, Album, Song, Genre, Podcast, or Composer. The USB connection allows for high-quality iPod playback and delivers an even faster access speed so you’ll find songs as quickly as you expect to find them on your iPod.
Get access to and control of all the songs from your iPhone right from the head unit! Large music libraries are no problem with a faster connection speed and QuickSearch featuring Alphabet Search, you can easily scroll through long lists of music by skipping through the letters of the alphabet. Once you find the letter you want, you can jump to the exact song!
Visit the site Apple to identify your model iPod.
APP DIRECT MODE
Listen to even more music from your iPhone or iPod with App Direct Mode. This feature offers basic app control (Play, Pause, Track Forward, Track Back) and displays metadata directly on the head unit from numerous third-party apps so that you can enjoy your drive even more and expand your listening choices without fumbling with your phone.
*iPhones with Lightning connector not supported.
SUPER-FAST USB CONNECTION
The INE-NAV-60HDMI uses a USB connection for newer iPods that provides ultra-fast digital data transfer so songs and video are loaded instantly through the receiver, on-screen. Thanks to USB, you can also alternatively plug in a USB thumb-drive loaded with music, instead of your iPod or iPhone.
BEST SOUND QUALITY
For unrivaled sound quality, expect nothing less than the best. The INE-NAV-60HDMI uses a 24 Bit DAC for ultimate sound quality with all your digital media sources.
FIND IT FAST WITH QUICK SEARCH AND
Have lots of music? Find it fast! With Alpine's exclusive Quick Search technology, you'll be able to find what you want, the quickest and easiest way possible. With so many ways to listen to thousands of songs, now you can get super-fast access to playlist, artist, album, song, podcast, genre and composer, even use Quick Search to access your radio stations. Large control buttons and a Touch Screen make it easy to search all sources, including iPod and Satellite Radio. No interruptions, while you search, so you can keep enjoying your music. For especially big music libraries, the Alphabet Search function allows y-0ou to jump to specific parts of your music library by letter. Save yourself from scrolling through each song one by one, when you can just jump to a segment of your library with a touch of a button.
AUTOMATIC TIME SYNCHRONIZATION
No need to worry about figuring out how to set up this clock manually. After the first time you launch and accept navigation mode, the clock syncs up with the internal navigation system, so it automatically adjusts to your time based on your location. Whether you are in Hawaii or New York, the INE-NAV-60HDMI will adjust and display the appropriate time so you don't have to.
SELECTABLE BACKGROUND COLOR
In a different mood? Feel like changing up the background color to match your interior? The INE-NAV-60HDMI offers eight different display base colors to choose from under the settings: blue, light blue, turquoise, green, red, amber, dark yellow and black.
NEED A POWER BOOST?
Add the KTP-445A Head Unit Power Pack! It delivers a true 45W x 4 RMS power and is compact enough to install behind the INE-NAV-60HDMI or any other tight space.
The INE-NAV-60HDMI is equipped with one composite camera input so you can add front or rear view camera systems to your vehicle to make your drive safer. See what's in front or behind your vehicle, right from the screen. For the front of the vehicle connect the HCE-C212F. Rear view camera options include the HCE-C125 and HCE-C114.These camera systems will work directly with the INE-NAV-60HDMI for a clean and easy install.
For a complete driving experience, nothing beats adding Alpine’s Active View™ Camera System. The HCE-C305R Active View camera alerts you to moving objects that approach your car while you’re backing up with an audible “beep” and a visual highlight of the moving object right on the INE-NAV-60HDMI’s screen. With the Active View system, avoiding other cars, pedestrians or animals behind your car is easy!
STEERING WHEEL CONTROL
Steering Wheel Control
Replace the factory-installed head unit without loss of this convenient option. The INE-NAV-60HDMI allows you the option of controlling your head unit right from your factory installed steering wheel controls. (*third party adapter required). If your car has factory Bluetooth steering wheel controls, then they will control your new INE-NAV-60HDMI’s built-in Bluetooth as well.
Other features of the INE-NAV-60HDMI include Bluetooth wireless technology,
Pandora control from an iPhone or Android smartphone, “Made for iPod and iPhone”
compatibility, and USB access. Use the built-in DVD player or expand your video
entertainment options with the HDMI input for connectivity to HDMI-enabled
devices (HDMI cable sold separately).
- 6.1-inch WVGA High Resolution Anti-Glare Touch Control Display
- 50 Watts x 4
- 3 4-Volt Pre-amp Outputs
- DVD, AAC, MP3, DivX Playback
- HDMI input
- Built-in Navigation with 3D & 2D mapping
- Bluetooth® Hands-Free Calling & Audio Streaming
- iPhone and Android Smartphone Pandora Control
- Made for iPod and iPhone
- DivX Certified® to play DivX video
- USB connection for iPod, iPhone or USB memory device
- Steering wheel remote ready
CEA-2006 Power Ratings
- CEA-2006 Power Rating: 4 Ω @14.4V ≤1%THD+N, S/N 80dBA (ref.1W into 4 Ω), 18W x 4
- Max Power Output: 50W x 4
- Tuning Range: 87.7-107.9 MHz
- Mono Usable Sensitivity: 0.8 Î¼V / 9.3 dBf
- 50dB Quieting Sensitivity: 1.3 Î¼V / 13.5 dBf
- Alternate Channel Selectivity: 80.0 dB
- Signal-to-Noise (S/N) Ratio: 65 dB
- Stereo Separation: 35 dB
- Capture Ratio: 2.0 dB
- Tuning Range: 530-1, 710kHz
- Usable Sensitivity (IEC Standard): 22.5 µV / 27.0 dBf
- Installation Angle: Roll: ±10 degrees / Pitch: ±30 degrees / Yaw: ±10 degrees
- CPU: SiRF Titan
- GPS: Parallel 12 channels Receiver
- Internal Storage: Built-in flash memory with Pre-loaded Maps of US, Canada, Puerto Rico, and the Virgin Islands
- Screen Size: 6.1'' Screen
- LCD Type: Transparent Type TN LCD
- Operation System: TFT Active Matrix
- Number of Picture Elements: 1,152,000 pcs. (800 x 3 x 480)
- Effective Number of Picture Elements: 99.99%
- Illlumination System: LED
- Bluetooth Version: BLUETOOTH V2.1+EDR
- Output Power: +4dBm Max.(Power class 2)
- HFP: HFP (Hands Free Profile)
- HSP: HSP (Head Set Profile)
- A2DP: A2DP (Advanced Audio Distribution Profile)
- AVRCP: AVRCP (Audio/Video Remote Control Profile)
- OPP: OPP (Object Push Profile)
- PBAP: PBAP (Phone Book Access Profile)
- Frequency Response: 5-20k ±1 dB
- Channel Separation (at 1kHz): 85dB
- Dynamic Range (at 1kHz): 95dB
- Total Harmonic Distortion (at 1kHz): 0.008%
- Wow & Flutter (%WRMS): Below Measurable Limits
- Horizontal Resolution: 500 Lines or Greater
- Video Ouput Level: 1Vp-p (75Ω)
- Signal-to-Noise Ratio (video): DVD: 60dB
- Signal-to-Noise Ratio: 105 dB
Connection for USB
- USB Requirements: USB 1.1/2.0
- Max. Power Consumption: 1000 mA
- USB Class: USB(Play From Device)/USB(Mass Storage Class)
- File System: FAT 12/16/32
- MP3 Decoding: MPEG-1/2 AUDIO Layer-3
- WMA Decoding: Windows Media™ Audio
- AAC Decoding: ACC-LC format''/m4a'' file
- Number of Channels: 2-Channel (Stereo)
- Frequency Response: 5-20 kHz ± 1dB (Frequency Response may differ depending on the encoder softwara/bit rate)
- Total Harmonic Distortion (at 1kHz): 0.008%
- Dynamic Range (at 1kHz): 95 dB
- Signal-to-Noise Ratio: 105dB
- Channel Separation (at 1kHz): 85 dB
- Subwoofer Level Adjustment: 0 to 15 steps
- High Pass Filter: 20~200(Hz), 0/-6/-12/-18/-24(dB/oct), -12~0(dB)
- Low Pass Filter:
- MediaXpander Modes: FM/SAT/DVD/CDDA/CMPM/AUX/HD Radio (Level 1, 2, 3, Off)
- Equalizer: Parametric EQ: 9 Band (20Hz~20kHz, 1/3 oct. Steps), Adjustable level ±9 dB
- Time Correction: 0.0 - 336.6cm (Front L/R), 0.0 - 9.9ms (Rear L/R), 3.4cm 0.1ms step (Sub.w L/R)
- Crossover Frequency: HPF/LPF
- Din Size: 2
- Chassis Size (W x H x D) mm: 178mm x 100mm x 165mm
- Chassis Size (W x H x D) in: 7'' x 3-15/16'' x 6-1/2''
- Nose Piece Size (W x H x D) mm: TBD
- Nose Piece Size (W x H x D) in: TBD
- Power Requirement: Power Requirement: 14.4 (11-16) V.DC
- Pre Output Voltage (Before Clipping): 4V
- Power Consumption: Max: 15A
- Operating Temperature (°C/ °F): -4°F to +140°F (-20°C to + 60°C)
- Maximum Mounting Angle: 30° from Horizontal
- HCE-C210RD: Direct Connection Multi-view Rear Camera
- HCE-C212F: Multi-view Front Camera
- HCE-C117D: Direct Connection Rearview Camera
- RUX-C800: PXA-H800 Commander
- HCE-C300R: Active view Camera System
- PXA-H800: System Integration Audio Processor
- KCU-461iV: iPod USB Connecting Cable
Video of RockGhost:
- Rockville RockGhost Powered Car Subwoofer (Amplifier built in)
- Sub Fits Inside Spare Tire Seamlessly (Goes on top of spare tire so you can leave your spare tire in place)
- Hidden In Spare Tire - Takes up No Trunk Space
- Protected against theft because it is completely hidden in the spare tire
- 800 Watts peak output
- 200 Watts RMS output
- Voice Coil: Single
- Extremely loud (loud enough to vibrate your mirrors)
- Super clean sound that is musical and will not fatigue your ears
- When this is mounted in your spare tire, the sound transmits cleanly and evenly throughout the vehicle without any vibrations or unwanted noises. It actually sounded better and cleaner than an ordinary sub in the trunk
- Tunnel air port design
- PWM MOSFET power supply amplifier built in
- Low level RCA inputs
- 8” high excursion Subwoofer
- Reverse mounting design
- Plug and play installation with wire harness containing power, ground, high level input, remote turn on, and RCA input
- Back plate mounts and screws right on top of spare tire
- Can also be mounted in trunk or under seat but we recommend mounting it in your spare tire
- Flexible rubber surrounds
- Wired 20 foot dash remote with adjustable gain, bass boost, low pass crossover filter, and phase control
- Deep and clear bass frequency
- Auto turn on and turn off
- Adjustable Input Sensitivity
- Soft Delayed Remote Turn-On
- Thermal Protection Circuit, Short Protection Circuit and Overload Protection Circuit
- Phase Switch: 0° or 180°
- Low Pass Filter: 50Hz - 150Hz
- Frequency response: 20 Hz – 250 Hz
- Bass Boost: 0 - 12dB @ 45Hz
- 20 Hz Subsonic Filter
- Cast aluminum casing
- Requires 10 gauge power wire
- Dimensions: 14.17” diameter x 5.7” height
- Includes all wiring needed for installation
Video of RV5.3A:
Rockville car audio speakers utilize the latest in speaker technology for superior sound quality. We use top quality polypropylene cones which are known for their high damping qualities. This means they can have a controlled break-up, which results in a smoother high frequency roll-off. Our Flexmotion Butyl Rubber Surrounds give the speakers a smooth response with minimal distortion. For smooth and extended high frequency sounds we used high temperature PEI dome tweeters with ferrite magnets. The RV-A series speakers are designed with superior SPL response and extremely high power handling making these perfect for use with the amp built into your receiver or with a high powered external amplifier. Due to their shallow mount design, these speakers fit in 97% of all vehicles.
Rockville car audio speakers are CEA rated, what that means is that the Consumer Electronics Association recognizes these speakers to be accurately rated and meet their rigorous standards for wattage, SPL and frequency response. So while other manufacturers state “out-of-this-world” wattages on their products, you can rest assured that your Rockville speaker will work up to spec. and exceed your expectations.
What’ so special about Rockville Speakers “in engineering terms”?
The acoustic center of a driver is the point in the driver from which the sound appears to originate. What is crucial in a good multi-element design is the difference between the centers of the drivers. This is called relative acoustic offset. A good speaker design features phase accuracy in and around the crossover point, because the interaction of the drivers is most affected by the SPL magnitude and phase in this area. The Rockville designs allow for wide dispersion of the sound for complete musical immersion.
Audio power is the electrical power transferred from an audio amplifier to a loudspeaker, measured in watts. The electrical power delivered to the loudspeaker and its sensitivity determines the sound power level generated with the balance being converted to heat. Amplifiers are limited in the electrical energy they can amplify; loudspeakers are limited in the electrical energy they can convert to sound energy without distorting the audio signal or destroying them selves. These power ratings are important to consumers finding compatible products and comparing competitors. Because Rockville products are CEA rated, you can easily and accurately match any Rockville speaker to a CEA rated amplifier and be guaranteed of their performance match.
- Pair Rockville RV5.3A 5.25" 3-way car speakers
- Peak Power Rating: 600 Watts per Pair / 300 Watts Each
- CEA Compliant RMS Rating: 100 Watts per Pair / 50 Watts Each
- Polypropylene woofer gives amazing bass and mids
- Flex Motion Butyl Rubber Surround
- 1.2” PEI dome tweeter with ferrite magnet give amazing highs
- 0.6” super tweeter
- Steel high quality basket
- Rubber magnet boot cover
- Frequency response: 55-20,000 Hz
- Sensitivity: 90 dB @ 1w/1m
- Impedance: 4 Ohm
- Grilles included
- Aluminum voice coils
- 100% oxygen free copper voice coil windings
- Cotton spider material
- Copper terminals
- Cutout diameter: 4.52”
- Magnet: 8 Oz Y25 magnet
- Magnet dimensions: 80mm x 12mm
- Fs: 117.456 hz
- Re: 3.6 OHM
- Qes: 2.561
- Qts: 1.681
- Qms: 4.888
- Fits 5.25” and 5” openings
- Top mounting depth: 1.89” 95% of installs use the top mounting depth)
- Bottom mounting depth: 2.1” (This measures the speaker from top to bottom)
About Rockville Quality Control Procedures:
The Rockville brand stands for Quality, Innovation and Value. All Rockville products go through the most rigorous quality control standards in the industry. Products go through months of extensive testing before they reach your hands. All user functions are tested and all internal components are tested for quality. Rockville makes products that are virtually un-breakable! Rockville is one of the only brands in its class to test every concept model for weeks or months before starting production. Once production begins, Rockville sends product engineers to their factory to quality control every line of production. During production every product is tested and on top of that Rockville goes the extra mile and has their high level product engineers do an additional quality control. They test a certain percentage of all products from the production line a second time to ensure that the quality meets their vigorous standards, and to make sure that there is never a batch of products with even a slight problem. All Rockville products are backed with a hassle free warranty, though it is unlikely that you will need to use it.