- (1) Alpine iLX-F309 9" 1-Din Digital Media Bluetooth Receiver HDMI/CarPlay/HD Radio
- (1) Rockville RockGhost Hidden Powered 8" Car Subwoofer Spare Tire Sub-No Lost Space
Description of iLX-F309:
The iLX-F309 is the perfect solution with a 9" touch screen that hovers over the dash but uses a standard 1-DIN chassis for installation.
The ILX-F309’s 9" screen is attached to an adjustable mount connected to a 1-DIN chassis. The screen hovers over or in front of the dash while its rear housing tapers off cleanly at the edges for a thin and modern silhouette. Various mounting positions allow for screen to be positioned to avoid features on the dash such as air vents and buttons around the radio.
There are four pre-set angle points (45°, 20°, 0°, -20°) to allow for better viewing of the screen. The screen can also be positioned 20mm deep from the default position to be closer to the dash, and higher or lower up to 30mm from the default position to adjust for height in the dash. Once the desired screen position is determined, the screen and mount get fixed to the chassis for a sturdy fit and finish.
Apple CarPlay and Android Auto give you access to popular apps such as:
Waze: The world’s largest community-based traffic and navigation app
Spotify: A digital music service that gives you access to millions of songs
Amazon Music, and more
For information on third party apps, please visit the Apple CarPlay and Android Auto websites. Android, Android Auto and Google Play are trademarks of Google, Inc.
The iLX-F309 “Works with Apple CarPlay” and lets iPhone users make and receive calls, access text messages, play music, and get directions in a way that allows them to stay focused on the road. Apple CarPlay is accessed through the capacitive touch screen or the mic button to activate Siri voice control and is compatible with iPhone 5 and later (iPhone must be connected via Apple lightning cable).
The iLX-F309 includes Android Auto and works with the Google Assistant (requires both a USB cable and Bluetooth® connection; requires an Android™ phone running 5.0 [Lollipop] or higher and the Android Auto app). To access the Google Assistant on Android Auto, say "OK Google" or select the mic button. Google Assistant in Android Auto allows users to play their favorite music, get driving directions to their destination, interact with smart home devices and reply to text messages – hands free.
9-INCH TOUCHSCREEN USER INTERFACE AND ANTI-GLARE SCREEN
The iLX-F309’s intuitive interface allows for touch action control. You are just one touch away from the most commonly accessed features:
Touch to the Left to access the Audio
Touch Down to access the adjustment settings to the Audio system or Rear Seat Entertainment system (sold separately)
Touch Up to access Source Selection options to access all your entertainment sources (such as HD Radio, Pandora, SiriusXM, Bluetooth audio streaming, etc.)
TAKE THE COMMAND CENTER BEYOND THE DASH
Have you upgraded your vehicle with accessories like a motorized tonneau cover, light bar, and tire air compressor? No need to add switches that can clutter your dash. You can conveniently control these accessories directly from the iLX-F309’s touchscreen. The KAC-001 Accessory Controller (sold separately) turns the iLX-F309 into a hub to connect and control these accessories. Eight individual outputs are available to control eight relay-connected accessories, and the accessories can be configured as Pulsed, Latched or Momentary Outputs. Preloaded graphical icons can be assigned to each accessory for quick identification on the screen.
If you already have sPod switches, don’t fret. The Alpine accessory controller now seamlessly integrates with the sPod. You can control the sPod switches from either the sPod switches or the Alpine onscreen interface while keeping them in sync.
ADD A REAR CAMERA, OR MORE, IF NEEDED
Make blind spots a distant memory. The iLX-F309 has a rear camera input and overlays guidelines onto the camera image on the 9-inch screen to aid with distance judging (camera sold separately). Multiple cameras (for the rear and side) can be added when used through the KCX-C2600B Multi-Camera Selector (cameras and switcher sold separately).
KEEP SELECT FACTORY CONTROLS
The iLX-F309 is compatible with the iDatalink Maestro® Module (sold separately) to retain and display vehicle information on the 9-inch screen. Information such as steering wheel controls, tire pressure, engine codes and HVAC control may be accessible from the iLX-F309 (information will vary by vehicle).
CUSTOMIZABLE SHORTCUTS AT YOUR
The My Favorites feature offers convenient shortcuts for the functions that you use the most, such as:
Audio Sources (HD Radio™, Pandora®, iPod®, SiriusXM, HDMI/DVD, AUX)
Phone Settings (Most-dialed Contacts)
A shortcut soft key on the touch screen within all audio and phone sources makes it even easier to add sources than before. Easily add, delete, and re-arrange your shortcut icons by dragging the icon(s) to a new location on the screen. Your settings are kept as a personal profile linked to your smartphone via Bluetooth.
BLUETOOTH HANDS-FREE CALLING AND AUDIO STREAMING
Be smart when using your phone on the road. The built-in Bluetooth® wireless technology allows for hands-free calling, secure simple pairing (SSP) and call waiting. Icons depicting phone battery level and cellular signal level are shown on the 9-inch screen. Expand your entertainment options with audio streaming from your smartphone.
- ALPINE iLX-F309 9" 1-Din Digital Media Bluetooth Receiver HDMI/CarPlay/HD Radio
- 9" WVGA hovering capacitive touch screen
- Tapered display housing and silver trim for a clean, modernized fit and finish
- Standard 1-DIN chassis designed to fit aftermarket ISO Din dash kits for various vehicle applications
- Access your maps, music, calls and messages through Apple CarPlay™ or Android Auto™
- Retain and display vehicle information and features (iDatalink Maestro module, sold separately)
- Audio, video, and Bluetooth® feature set
- HD Radio tuner built in
- SiriusXM Ready™ (SXV300 Connect Vehicle Tuner Kit sold separately, SiriusXM subscription required)
Video of RockGhost:
- Rockville RockGhost Powered Car Subwoofer (Amplifier built in)
- Sub Fits Inside Spare Tire Seamlessly (Goes on top of spare tire so you can leave your spare tire in place)
- Hidden In Spare Tire - Takes up No Trunk Space
- Protected against theft because it is completely hidden in the spare tire
- 800 Watts peak output
- 200 Watts RMS output
- Voice Coil: Single
- Extremely loud (loud enough to vibrate your mirrors)
- Super clean sound that is musical and will not fatigue your ears
- When this is mounted in your spare tire, the sound transmits cleanly and evenly throughout the vehicle without any vibrations or unwanted noises. It actually sounded better and cleaner than an ordinary sub in the trunk
- Tunnel air port design
- PWM MOSFET power supply amplifier built in
- Low level RCA inputs
- 8” high excursion Subwoofer
- Reverse mounting design
- Plug and play installation with wire harness containing power, ground, high level input, remote turn on, and RCA input
- Back plate mounts and screws right on top of spare tire
- Can also be mounted in trunk or under seat but we recommend mounting it in your spare tire
- Flexible rubber surrounds
- Wired 20 foot dash remote with adjustable gain, bass boost, low pass crossover filter, and phase control
- Deep and clear bass frequency
- Auto turn on and turn off
- Adjustable Input Sensitivity
- Soft Delayed Remote Turn-On
- Thermal Protection Circuit, Short Protection Circuit and Overload Protection Circuit
- Phase Switch: 0° or 180°
- Low Pass Filter: 50Hz - 150Hz
- Frequency response: 20 Hz – 250 Hz
- Bass Boost: 0 - 12dB @ 45Hz
- 20 Hz Subsonic Filter
- Cast aluminum casing
- Requires 10 gauge power wire
- Dimensions: 14.17” diameter x 5.7” height
- Includes all wiring needed for installation