Video of HP5S-8 BK:
These speakers feature heavy duty ABS construction which can literally be thrown off your roof without getting damaged. These are also IPX44 rated for being weather and water resistant. They can withstand rain, mist, snow, wind, and anything the outdoors will throw at it. These speakers are perfect for patios, large backyards, and indoor applications. These are also perfect for use in commercial spaces like gyms, hotels, and more.
Rubber surrounds eliminate unwanted distortion while our forward-facing bass reflex port adds a deeper, more powerful bass response. Each pair puts out 140 watts RMS and 420 watts peak power. These speakers are extremely loud!
We upgraded our model with gold-plated spring loaded push button terminals for easy and secure wiring.
These speakers will outperform other speakers on the market that sell for $150 and up. We also are offering a 90 day money back guarantee including return shipping. If you are not 100% satisfied with these we will send you a pre-paid shipping label and take them back and refund all of your money.
- Pair of Rockville HP5S-8 5.25” Black 420 Watt Outdoor / Indoor Home Theater Speakers with Swivel Bracket
- Peak Power Handling: 420 Watts (per pair)
- RMS Power Handling: 140 Watts (per pair)
- IPX44 rated to withstand, rain, wind, etc
- Stainless steel grill will not rust
- Polypropylene Cone
- Rubber Surrounds
- 1” Aluminum Voice Coils
- 5.25” Woofer
- ½” Mylar Dome Tweeters
- 10 oz. Ferrite Magnet
- High Quality Spring Loaded Push Terminals
- Completely Waterproof
- Tough ABS Construction
- Swiveling Metal Mounting Brackets
- Removable Metal Rustproof Grills
- Built-in Capacitor Crossover Network
- Frequency Response: 60Hz – 20KHz
- Sensitivity: 90dB @ 1w / 1m
- Impedance: 8 Ohms
- Dimensions (H*W*D): (9.8” x 7.1” x 5.7” inches) (250 x 180 x 145 mm)
- Color: Black (paintable grill)