All About Your HOME MATRIX 4:
How To Set Up Your HOME MATRIX 4:
What's in the Box:
- Matrix Amplifier
- Detachable Rack mount ears
- Power Cable
- Owner's manual
Multi Source / Multi Zone Matrix Routing
The Home Matrix 4 is a 4 zone home audio amplifier that allows you to route any source to any specific zone(s). For example, you can play Bluetooth on zones 1 and 2 and route microphone 1 to zones 1 and 2 while playing something in Zone 3 using an RCA input, and playing something else in zone 4 using the optical input.
Power and Flexibility
This is an 8 channel amplifier with 4 zones. Each zone has 2 sets of speaker outputs to power a left and right speaker. Each channel puts out 75 watts RMS @ less than 1 % THD. (Most ceiling speakers are around 40 watts only so this has more than enough head room). Each zone also has an RCA line output which allows you to add a subwoofer, or an additional amplifier, or more speakers to expand that zone.
Lots of playback options
This receiver has built in Bluetooth playback, USB playback, optical input, RCA input, FM radio, and 2 mic inputs.
The controls are really easy to use. You can easily route any source to any zone(s) and select the volume levels for that zone from the unit or form the included remote. There is bass and treble EQ controls to customize the sound. The mic inputs have mic volume, mic bass, mic treble, echo, and delay controls making this perfect for karaoke and PA announcements.
- Rockville HOME MATRIX 4 Zone 8 channel 600w RMS Multi Room/Multi Source Receiver/Amplifier
- 600 Watts Total RMS @ less than 1 % THD (75 Watts RMS per zone x 8 Zones)
- Route Any Sources to Any Zones
- Includes a remote with zone source and zone volume controls
- Supports 4-8 ohm speakers
- Bluetooth playback with quick phone connection and long range
- USB input to play audio stored on a thumb drive with matrix assigning to any zone(s) (32gb max)
- RCA line input
- Optical input
- Coaxial input
- Built in FM radio
- RCA output on each zone (4 sets total)
- 8 sets of amplified speaker outputs
- 2 Mic inputs will play on all zones
- Master volume control knob
- Source selection on each zone
- Bass, treble, and volume control on each zone
- Mic inputs have volume control, bass, treble, echo, and delay controls
- 19" rack mountable (removable rack brackets)
- MIC priority button will lower the music when talking into the mic when priority is activated
- Built in variable speed fan cooling system keeps component cool at all times
- 110/220V switchable
- Frequency Response vs THD + N (Worst case, across normal bandwidth 1w @ 8ohm) : <1%
- Weight: 20.9 lbs.
- Dimensions with the included rack mount ears attached: 19" x 3.5" x 10.4" inches
- Dimensions without rack mount ears: 16.9" x 3.5" x 10.4"
- Multi room home audio