- (1) Chauvet DJ H1200 Hurricane 1200 Compact Fog Machine W/Remote Timer-18,000 CFM
- (1) Rockville RSC7B Black Tripod PA Speaker Stand Scrim Cloth 360 Degree Cover
Authorized Chauvet DJ Internet Retailer!
Description of H1200:
1200 is a powerful and portable fog machine that brings any light show
to life with a thick fog output. The included timer remote controls the
output of fog for precise a precise performance. After an initial heat
up period, the Hurricane 1200 is always ready to provide fog on demand. A
manual fog button puts easy control at your fingertips and the
LED-illuminated tank enhances operation and safety indicating heater
status and fluid levels. An advanced fluid sensor, with automatic
shut-off protects the pump from overheating. The machine has ultra-fast
heat up time for a quick setup and residue-free water-based fog output.
- Chauvet DJ H1200 Hurricane 1200 Compact Fog Machine W/Remote Timer-18,000 CFM
- Compact and lightweight fog machine emits thick bursts of fog to enhance any light show
- Included timer remote with variable output control allows for precise effect operation
- Always Ready technology provides fog on demand
- Manual fog button provides easy control at your finger tips
- Advanced fluid sensor, with automatic shut-off protects the pump from overheating
- LED-illuminated tank enhances operation and safety
- Ultra-fast heat up time for a quick setup
- Residue-free water based fog output
- Tank Capacity: 0.26 gal (1.0 l)
- Controller Length: 15 ft (4.5 m)
- Heat-up Time: 2 min
- Output: 18,000 cfm
- Fluid Consumption: 28 ml/min
- Input Voltage: 120 VAC, 60 Hz or 230 VAC, 50 Hz
- Power and Current: 1,180 W, 10 A @ 120 V, 60 Hz
- Power and Current: 1,180 W, 5.2 A @ 230 V, 50 Hz
- Weight: 6.4 lb (2.9 kg)
- Size: 11.3 x 9.3 x 8.2 in (286 x 235 x 209 mm)
- Optional Controllers: FC-W, FC-M
- Approvals: CE
How to Set Up Your RSC7 PA Speaker Scrims:
- RSC7 Scrim
- Carry Pouch
- Scrim Ring (O-Clamp)
The Rockvile RSC7 Scrim is available in both black and white. This scrim will cover 360 degrees of your tripod and it will hide the wires. This will make your stage or gig look cleaner and more professional. Our scrim is completely wrinkle resistant. It is also machine washable if it gets dirty. We include the O-clamp wring and a carry pouch. Everything needed is included!
Here is how it works
- Before mounting a speaker on your tripod just attach the O-clamp to the top extension pole to secure the scrim ring and slip the scrim on top of it.
- Once everything is set and secure, tighten the top draw string.
- Attach the bottom section to the three bottom legs of your tripod stand.
- Rockville RSC7B Black Tripod PA Speaker Stand Scrim Cloth 360 Degree Cover
- Covers 360 Degrees Around the Tripod
- 60"w x 80"h at Maximum Stretch Point
- 42"w x 60"h at Minimum Stretch Point
- Reinforced Tripod Leg Pocket Attachment Points
- Top Tension Draw String
- Material Recovers to Original State After Being
- Wrinkle resistant material
- Flame Retardant Treated
- Machine Washable *flame retardant must be retreated
- Carry Pouch and Scrim Ring Included
- Shipping Weight: 1.1 LBS with packaging
- Shipping Dimensions with packaging: 9.1” x 7.5” x
- Dimensions in Carry Pouch: 10.5" x 7.5" x 3"
About Rockville Quality Control Procedures:
The Rockville brand stands for Quality, Innovation and Value. All Rockville products go through the most rigorous quality control standards in the industry. Products go through months of extensive testing before they reach your hands. All user functions are tested and all internal components are tested for quality. Rockville makes products that are virtually un-breakable! Rockville is one of the only brands in its class to test every concept model for weeks or months before starting production. Once production begins, Rockville sends product engineers to their factory to quality control every line of production. During production every product is tested and on top of that Rockville goes the extra mile and has their high level product engineers do an additional quality control. They test a certain percentage of all products from the production line a second time to ensure that the quality meets their vigorous standards, and to make sure that there is never a batch of products with even a slight problem. All Rockville monitors are backed with a full one year warranty, though it is unlikely that you w ill need to use it.