- (1) MB Quart GMR-1.5W Marine Gauge Recevier w/Bluetooth/USB/Aux For ATV/UTV/RZR
- (1) Pair Rockville RWB70W White 6.5" 250w Marine Wakeboard 360° Swivel Tower Speakers
MB Quart OFF-ROAD & Marine Multimedia Source Unit with 160 Watt internal amplifier features Bluetooth.
Compatible Vehicle Fitment
Marine Grade Protection / IPX Rating
This product has been designed and tested against the elements. Waterproof, dustproof, snowproof or shockproof. Built to handle the outdoors. Meets or exceeds IP67 requirements for water and dust proofing.
Quick control and access of music apps via iPhone, iPod and iPad.
Bluetooth® Enabled Gauge Mount Radio allows all access to content from Bluetooth enabled devices.
Bluetooth, RCA, USB
Unit is adjusted by master knob and 9 control buttons on faceplate.
Bluetooth® Connect allows your phone or other Bluetooth enabled device to be quickly paired to the controller without a complicated pairing process.
Secure Simple Pairing™
Quick and secure wireless connection between your Bluetooth enabled device. This reliable connection is impervious to outside interference, providing a lock-tight connection to your audio system.
No more frustration with trying to pair. When the unit powers up, it immediately connects to the last device connected. For a first time connection, you only have to select "MB Quart" from your Bluetooth menu and you are connected, QUICKLY.
Four channels of output. These channels remain active when running an external amplifier (RCA Output) to run additional subwoofer in the vehicle.
Unit is adjusted by master knob and 9 control buttons on faceplate.
1 Pair (Aux), 1 USB
USB / Apple® / Charging Port
- Weight: 1.85 lbs
- Dimensions: 5.95 × 5.95 × 6.82 in
- Type: Source Unit
- Brand: MB Quart
- Series: Nautic
- Category: Marine, Powersports, RV
- Condition: New
- Color: White
- Warranty: 1 Year
- IPX Rating: IPX67
- Compatible Vehicles: Universal
- Source Unit Bluetooth Range (ft): 32
- Source Unit RMS Power Output (watts): 4 x 20
- Source Unit Peak Power Output (watts): 4 x 40
- Source Unit Pre-amp Outputs (Y/N #): 1 Subwoofer Out, Yes
- Source Unit Pre-amp Voltage: 4.0V
- Source Unit Minimum Impedance (ohms): 4
- Source Unit Dimensions Mounting Hole (in): 2.99
- Source Unit Dimensions Total Mounting Depth (in): 3.14
- Source Unit Dimensions Mounting Bezel (Round) (in): 4.75
- Proposition 65 Notice: WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
HOW TO RWB SERIES (RWB65B, RWB65W, RWB70B, RWB70W, RWB80B, RWB80W, RWB90W, RWB90B):
Video of RWB:
- (2) Wakeboard Speakers
- (2) 360° Swivel Mounting Brackets
- Integrated Grill
- Installation Hardware
- Compatible Vehicle Fitment: These speakers are rated with true world RMS ratings. No bootleg or exaggerated power ratings like other brands. These speakers are 150 watts RMS and 250 watts peak each. (150 watts RMS is equal to about 400 watts rated by other brands)
- Marine grade components and materials: These speakers are truly marine grade. They will not get damaged by water, salt water, or moisture. In addition the terminals (which are normally the first part of a marine speakers that gets damaged by water are made out of stainless steel and they are completely rustproof. There is also an additional waterproof coating cut completely protect the speakers.
- These can withstand all elements on the water for a lifetime of worry free use
- The mounting screws are longer than other versions we carry to accommodate thicker mounting bars. In addition to wakeboard tower's on boats, we tested these to be perfect for installing in Jeep Cherokee vehicles and even ATV's.
- We've added a new and improved nylon mounting bracket. Nylon is strong, light weight, and can withstand the toughest conditions. The bracket features a special UV coating to protect it from the elements. A 360° rotating mechanism built into the bracket allows you to position the speaker in any direction for optimum listening enjoyment. This also gives you the ability to rotate the speaker to the front or rear of your boat for different applications.
- (2) Rockville RWB70W White 6.5" 250w Marine Wakeboard 360° Swivel Tower Speakers
- Color : White
- 6.5" Two-Way High Fidelity Speaker System
- Adjustable Nylon Mounting Bracket Reinforced With Embedded Steel
- Includes Stainless Steel Mounting Hardware
- 1" Polymide Dome Neodymium Midrange Tweeter
- Built-In Two-Way Crossover Network
- Fully Marinized Against Salt & Fresh Water Conditions
- Completely Water / Rust Resistant
- Terminals Are Sealed with Rubber Gaskets
- Specially Tuned for PA Voice Over
- Polypropylene Mica Injected Cone with Santoprene Surround
- High BL Magnet Motor Structure
- Y30 High Density Magnets
- Oversized 1.25" Kapton Voice Coil
- These Wakeboards Fit bars ranging from 1.26" 2.87"
- Includes 65mm and 80mm screws that accommodate Jeep Wrangler and any roll bar
- Includes Stainless mounting hardware that wont rust or corrode
- Power Rating :
- Peak Power Handling : 500 Watts (250 Watts per Speaker)
- RMS Power Handling : 300 Watts (150 Watts per Speaker)
- Frequency Response : 70 - 20,000 Hz
- Sound Pressure Level : 96dB @ 1w/1m
- Impedance : 4 Ohms
- Mounting Depth : 9"
The Rockville Difference:
Whenever you see the Rockville shield on a product you know that it has the stamp of approval. While other companies simply import products from China, Rockville manufactures the products in China to lower your cost but do so under American style supervision and quality standards to get you that USA quality that you want!
About Rockville Quality Control Procedures:
The Rockville brand stands for Quality, Innovation and Value. All Rockville products go through the most rigorous quality control standards in the industry. Products go through months of extensive testing before they reach your hands. All user functions are tested and all internal components are tested for quality. Rockville makes products that are virtually un-breakable! Rockville is one of the only brands in its class to test every concept model for weeks or months before starting production. Once production begins, Rockville sends product engineers to their factory to quality control every line of production. During production every product is tested and on top of that Rockville goes the extra mile and has their high level product engineers do an additional quality control. They test a certain percentage of all products from the production line a second time to ensure that the quality meets their vigorous standards, and to make sure that there is never a batch of products with even a slight problem. All Rockville products are backed with a hassle free warranty, though it is unlikely that you will need to use it.
Great features and great quality make Rockville a great choice.