- (1) Chauvet DJ GEYSER P5 DMX Fog Machine Fogger, RGBA+UV LED Effects+Wireless Remote
- (1) Rockville ROCKFORCE 192 Channel Light/Fog DMX Lighting Controller + MIDI Control
- (1) Rockville RDX3M25 25 Foot 3 Pin DMX Lighting Cable 100% OFC Copper Female 2 Male
Authorized Chauvet Dealer!
What's In The Box:
- Geyser P5
- Power Cord
- Geyser Wireless Remote Control and Receiver
Geyser P5 produces safe and dynamic, color-filled bursts of fog without the use of any toxic chemicals, fire or heavy CO2 canisters. Five penta-color (RGBA+UV) LEDs create beautiful color mixing. Assign different colors to each of the included remote.s buttons and the manual button. Control the unit from built-in DMX, included Geyser wireless remote, or manual control. The digital display allows easy configuration even in dark, fast paced environments and Geyser P5’s small form factor allows the unit to go anywhere.
- Chauvet DJ GEYSER P5 DMX Fog Machine RGBA + UV LED Effects with Wireless Remote
- DMX Channels: 10
- DMX Connectors: 3-Pin XLR
- Light Source: 5 LEDs (Penta-Color RGBA+UV) 7 W (2.6 A), 50,000 hours life expectancy
- Illuminance: 1036 lux @ 2 m
- Heat-Up Time: 5 minutes
- Input Voltage: 120 VAC, 60 Hz or 230 VAC, 50 Hz
- Power and Current: 670 W, 5.6 A @ 120 V, 60 Hz, 670 W, 2.8 A @ 230 V, 50 Hz
- Tank Capacity: 0.7 gal
- Fluid Consumption: 91 ml/min
- Pyrotechnic-like effect without the use of any toxic chemicals, fire or heavy CO2 canisters
- Control the unit from built-in DMX, included Geyser wireless remote, or manual control
- Penta-color LED RGBA+UV creates beautiful color mixing
- Digital Display allows for easy configuration even in a fast paced environment
- Assign different colors to each of the remote’s buttons and the manual button
- Small form factor allows the unit to go anywhere
- Product Dimensions: 14.7” x 13.5” x 7.5” inches
- Product Weight: 13.4 lbs
Click here for the User Manual
Click here for the Quick Reference Guide
Video of ROCKFORCE 192:
Rockville is proud to introduce the all new ROCKFORCE 192 universal DMX Controller with 192 DMX channels. This controller is easy to use and is designed to work seamlessly with lights from the leading brands such as Chauvet, American DJ and more! Our DMX controller is top quality and includes easy to understand instructions. This controller functions the same as the other leading brand controllers.
With the Rockforce 192 you can control 12 lights with up to 16 channels per light. In addition there is a 4 bit LED display and built in microphone which can be used to set up automatic modes. A great function we would like to mention is that you can take the program from any light and easily assign it to another light. This added feature provides flexibility and will saves you a ton of time at your next gig!
Although this controller has complex features we were able to design it with users of all experience levels in mind. This controller is so user friendly we gave it to some people who had little to no experience using lighting controllers and they were able to get the hang of it in no time.
We tested this against controllers from the leading and most famous lighting manufacturers and our controller performed as good or better at a fraction of the price! We are so confident in the reliability, build quality, and your satisfaction with this product that we will give you a 90 day money back guarantee. You can use the item and if you don’t love it, then we will cover return shipping costs and give you all your money back upon receiving the return.
- Rockville ROCKFORCE 192 Channel Light/Fog DMX Lighting Controller
- 12 Scanners of 16 channels each
- 23 Banks of 8 programmable scenes
- 192 DMX channels of control
- 6 Programmable chases of 240 scenes
- 8 Sliders for manual control of channels
- Automatic mode program controlled by speed and fade time sliders Fade time /speed
- Blackout master button
- Reversible DMX channels allows fixture to react opposite to others in a chase
- Manual override allows you to grab any fixture on the fly
- Built-in microphone for music triggering
- DMX polarity selector
- Power failure memory
- 4 bit LED display
- 3U Rack mountable
- Power Supply: 110-240Vac,50-60Hz(DC9V-12V)
- Electric current: No less than 300mA
- Power Consumption: 10W
- Control Signal: DMX512
- Control Channels: 192CH
- Product Dimensions (L x W x H): 19” x 5.24” x 2.76” inches
- Product Weight: 3.75 lbs
Rockville High Performance Cables are designed to provide efficient signal transfer for every application. Our Nickel-Plated, OFC (Oxygen-free copper) conductors assure that you have enhanced signal clarity with every use. Shielded for Superior EMI and RFI rejection, Rockville High Performance Cables are an ideal choice for all your lighting connection needs.
True, real DMX cables must be 120 ohms. Rockville DMX cables meets this specification.
Microphone cables are a lower impedance (ohms), and the difference in capacitance and twisting ratio makes it terrible for DMX signals.
Be sure to buy true 120 ohm DMX cables from reputable brands such as Rockville, Chauvet, American DJ.
- Rockville RDX3M25 Black Nickel Plated 3-Pin Male-Female DMX Cable
- OFC Conductors for Enhanced Signal Clarity
- XLR Connectors with Internal Strain Relief for Rugged Reliability
- Hi-density OFC Braided Shield for Superior EMI and RFI Rejection
- Impedance: 120 Ohm
- Length: 25 Ft