Rockville GB1 Gig-In-A-Box Series
The Rockville Gig-in-a-Box audio performance package is a complete portable PA system. The entire system is collapsable and folds into a small portable box making it easy to transport from place to place.
The package includes our all-new Rockville GB1
powered mixer, Rockville microphones with clips and two, 10” 2-way
loudspeakers with stands, all cables and accessories. You get everything
you need in one portable box so that you can just unpack and play your Gig.
The Gig-in-a-Box is a unique new concept in pro audio. Everything folds together like a puzzle into a small box. We managed to fit (2) 10" powerful PA speakers, a versatile powered mixer, speaker stands, cables, and a microphone into a rugged portable protective case.
The rugged powerful GB1 mixer features rotary controls to adjust level, digital reverb and a 2-band tone equalizer on each channel. The master section features a 5-band equalization output control, with a built-in power amplifier rated at 300 Watts RMS @ 4 ohms. Also included are four balanced XLR and ¼” TRS microphone inputs, tape/CD input with level control, a line out connection to external amplifiers if necessary and record output.
For more integration options the GB1 features USB/SD input MP3 player, Bluetooth audio streaming and a LCD status display monitor.
- Rockville GB1 GIG-IN-A-BOX Portable PA System Mixer/Amp+Speakers+Stands+Mic+Case
- 600 Watts (300 x 2 Channel)
- 7 combination XLR 1/4" inputs
- Bluetooth wireless audio playback
- RCA/3.5 TRS media inputs
- USB MP3 playback
- Digital multi-effects
- LCD screen for ease of file playback and effect selection
- Monitor send
- Subwoofer output
- Two folding speaker stands
- Two 15' speaker cables
- Storage compartment for optional accessories
- Convenient package with luggage-style wheels
- Custom rubberized knobs
- 7 channels
- Two-way speaker system with 10" woofer
- Seven-band graphic equalizer
- Frequency Response: 40 Hz to 20 kHz +/-3 dB
- Overload Protection: 10 dB of DDT™ that limits the PA output to prevent clipping that can damage the speakers
- Distortion: Less than 0.2% THD @ Max power
- Signal/Noise Ratio: 88 dB mic input typical
- AC Power: 115 V AC 60 Hz or 230 V AC 50/60 Hz
- Weight Assembled: 50 lbs. (22.67 kg)(stands included)
- Dimensions: 14.5” H x 36.75” W x 15.5” D (36.8 cm x 93.3 cm x 39.4 cm)
- Speakers: Woofer 10” (254 mm)
- Piezoelectric Horn Tweeter
About Rockville Quality Control Procedures:
The Rockville brand stands for Quality, Innovation and Value. All Rockville products go through the most rigorous quality control standards in the industry. Products go through months of extensive testing before they reach your hands. All user functions are tested and all internal components are tested for quality. Rockville makes products that are virtually un-breakable! Rockville is one of the only brands in its class to test every concept model for weeks or months before starting production. Once production begins, Rockville sends product engineers to their factory to quality control every line of production. During production every product is tested and on top of that Rockville goes the extra mile and has their high level product engineers do an additional quality control. They test a certain percentage of all products from the production line a second time to ensure that the quality meets their vigorous standards, and to make sure that there is never a batch of products with even a slight problem. All Rockville products are backed with a hassle free warranty.