Introducing Rockvilles New YouTube Karaoke System.
We all have Phones & iPads/Tablets. Rockvilles new portable YouTube karaoke system will allow you to use your existing devices to create a powerful and amazing karaoke on-the-go experience. This system is perfect for Venues, on the go Karaoke, bar events and house Parties! You simply take all available content from YouTube and play it back on a professional sounding karaoke System while interfacing with any of your existing devices to view the words to the songs on a screen of your choice (tablet, laptop, iPhone, etc). It also has Bluetooth built in allowing you to wirelessly stream the music from your iPad or Bluetooth phone to the speaker system! Karaoke's popularity continues to grow! What we did was take an awesome past time and combine it into one amazing experience entire families and friends can enjoy! Most karaoke machines on the market are either very expensive, or the cheaper ones do not sound great. They also require you to buy these CD-G discs to get the words onto a TV screen. Using youtube.com puts almost any song you could Think of at Your Fingertips!No need to buy and/or store Discs!These discs are hard to find and can get Pricey. I thought there must be a better way. Soon after Rockville's Karaoke system was Born!
Karaoke Made simple:
Getting started takes less than 2 minutes!
-Decide which device you would like to use as your karaoke viewing screen (iPad, iPhone, Android, or Laptop)
-Turn on your device, and the speaker System and Pair the Two using the Bluetooth Feature. Next go to www.youtube.com on your device.
-Type whichever Song name + the word Karaoke you would like to sing into the YouTube Search Field.
-Adjust the volume of the speaker and/or microphones as you see fit.
Now you’re ready to Rock out with Rockville!!!
- (1) Rockville GB1 Portable Powered PA System W/ Mixer+Speakers+Stands+Mic
- (1) Rockville RWM4200VH VHF Wireless Quad HandHeld Mic System w LCD Display
- (1) Rockville RTR172 17 Foot 2 Channel Twisted Pair RCA Cable
- (1) Rockville RNRMR10 10' 3.5mm 1/8" TRS to Dual RCA Cable
- (1) Rockville iStand 20 Tablet/Smart Phone Tripod Stand-Fits iPhone iPad Galaxy+More
Video of Youtube Karaoke :
Video of GB1:
Rockville GB1 Gig-In-A-Box Series
The Rockville Gig-in-a-Box audio performance package is a complete portable PA system. The entire system is collapsable and folds into a small portable box making it easy to transport from place to place.
The package includes our all-new Rockville GB1
powered mixer, Rockville microphones with clips and two, 10” 2-way
loudspeakers with stands, all cables and accessories. You get everything
you need in one portable box so that you can just unpack and play your Gig.
The Gig-in-a-Box is a unique new concept in pro audio. Everything folds together like a puzzle into a small box. We managed to fit (2) 10" powerful PA speakers, a versatile powered mixer, speaker stands, cables, and a microphone into a rugged portable protective case.
The rugged powerful GB1 mixer features rotary controls to adjust level, digital reverb and a 2-band tone equalizer on each channel. The master section features a 5-band equalization output control, with a built-in power amplifier rated at 300 Watts RMS @ 4 ohms. Also included are four balanced XLR and ¼” TRS microphone inputs, tape/CD input with level control, a line out connection to external amplifiers if necessary and record output.
For more integration options the GB1 features USB/SD input MP3 player, Bluetooth audio streaming and a LCD status display monitor.
- Rockville GB1 GIG-IN-A-BOX Portable PA System Mixer/Amp+Speakers+Stands+Mic+Case
- 600 Watts (300 x 2 Channel)
- 7 combination XLR 1/4" inputs
- Bluetooth wireless audio playback
- RCA/3.5 TRS media inputs
- USB MP3 playback
- Digital multi-effects
- LCD screen for ease of file playback and effect selection
- Two folding speaker stands
- Two 15' speaker cables
- Storage compartment for optional accessories
- Convenient package with luggage-style wheels
- Custom rubberized knobs
- 7 channels
- Two-way speaker system with 10" woofer
- Seven-band graphic equalizer
- Frequency Response: 40 Hz to 20 kHz +/-3 dB
- Overload Protection: 10 dB of DDT™ that limits the PA output to prevent clipping that can damage the speakers
- Distortion: Less than 0.2% THD @ Max power
- Signal/Noise Ratio: 88 dB mic input typical
- AC Power: 115 V AC 60 Hz or 230 V AC 50/60 Hz
- Weight Assembled: 50 lbs. (22.67 kg)(stands included)
- Dimensions: 14.5” H x 36.75” W x 15.5” D (36.8 cm x 93.3 cm x 39.4 cm)
- Speakers: Woofer 10” (254 mm)
- Piezoelectric Horn Tweeter
Video of RWM4200VH:
How to set up your RWM4200VH:
- Rockville RWM4200VH VHF Wireless (4) HandHeld Microphone System
- Rack Mount Ears Included
- Digital display on receiver and on each microphone
- High performance wireless hand held microphone system
- Includes RWM4200VH transmitter with (4) hand held, high sensitivity, unidirectional, wireless cardioid microphones
- Professional rack mount design
- Featuring a dual filter design to limit feedback and interference
- Individual microphone volume control
- Comfortable ergonomic composite microphone construction
- Low power consumption for longer battery life
- Ultra signal stability minimizes audio artifacts
- Operating Range: 100'-200'(indoor), 65'-165'(outdoor)
- Channel: Four Channel
- Frequency Range: 175MHz-216MHz
- Frequency Stability: ±0.005%
- Modulation Mode: VHF
- Frequency Response: 50Hz-15KHz(±3 dB)
- Dynamic Range: 110dB
- S/N: 90dB
- T.H.D: < 0.1%(1KHz)
- Audio Output Jack: XLR balance & 1/4" Mixed
- Power Voltage: AC110V-240V 50/60Hz
- Operating Temperature: 14°F-122°F
- Mic Battery Operating Time: up to 8 hours
- Group A-- 215.20 MHz, 203.40 MHz, 185.15 MHz, 174.10 MHz
- Group B-- 212.10 MHz, 202.10 MHz, 183.60 MHz, 174.80 MHz
About Rockville Quality Control Procedures:The Rockville brand stands for Quality, Innovation and Value. All Rockville products go through the most rigorous quality control standards in the industry. Products go through months of extensive testing before they reach your hands. All user functions are tested and all internal components are tested for quality. Rockville makes products that are virtually un-breakable! Rockville is one of the only brands in its class to test every concept model for weeks or months before starting production. Once production begins, Rockville sends product engineers to their factory to quality control every line of production. During production every product is tested and on top of that Rockville goes the extra mile and has their high level product engineers do an additional quality control. They test a certain percentage of all products from the production line a second time to ensure that the quality meets their vigorous standards, and to make sure that there is never a batch of products with even a slight problem. All Rockville products are backed with a hassle free warranty.
Description of RTR172:
RCA cables are the backbone of your audio system. They are used for transferring audio and video signals. Without a proper cable and good signal, you can have a distortion, which would hold your system back from performing at its optimal capabilities. Don't ever settle for cheap RCA's because they will not provide a clean signal to your amplifiers or video sources.
These Rockville RCA cables are 100 % copper, and feature advanced technologies like triple shielding, magnetic interference rejection, woven outer shield, and more. The best way to ensure that you’ll have a good setup is to invest in good cables.
- Rockville RTR172 17 Foot 100% Copper 2-Channel Twisted Pair RCA Cable
- Oxygen Free Copper
- 100% Oxygen Free Copper
- Premium Audiophile RCA Interconnect Cables
- Split Pin Technology Ensures a Secure Connection
- Outstanding Noise Rejection, Accuracy, and Frequency Response
- Color Coded Channel Identification
- Length: 17-Foot
- Rockville 1 year warranty
- Also Available in: 3-Foot, 6-Foot, 12-Foot, 20-Foot and 25-Foot
Video of RNRMR10:
All Rockville pro audio cables are made with 100% copper which boosts the efficiency of the cable. There is nothing better than 100% copper. Most of the cheaper cables on the market do not use 100% copper, instead they make their cables with CCA (Copper Clad Aluminum). CCA cables do not perform on the level that 100% copper cables perform at. CCA will not conduct signals efficiently. A 12 gauge CCA cable will not even perform as well as a 14 gauge 100% pure copper cable, which will in turn, affect the performance and longevity of your equipment. If you find cables on the market that do not mention the copper content, there is a good chance that they are selling you a cheaper cable that is CCA and not 100% copper. Rockville pays an inspection company to oversee the manufacturing of the product to ensure that we provide a 100% Oxygen Free Copper Cable (OFC). Our OFC cables are less prone to oxidation, and will provide maximum signal transfer.
The other important factor of a cable is the shielding. Most of the good brands on the market have about 85% shielding coverage, so we decided to take our shielding a step further. Rockville cables are shielded with a tight copper mesh, covering 90% of the cable! The high percentage of coverage increases the ability to absorb the Electromagnetic Interference (EMI) and Radio Frequency Interference (RFI) that suppresses signal and degrades the performance of equipment. Rockville Cable’s copper shielding provides great flexibility, maintains a durable structural integrity, while decreasing signal interference ensuring enhanced signal clarity with every use.
- Rockville RNRMR10 3.5mm 1/8" TRS to Dual RCA Cable
- Nickel-Plated Plugs for Rugged Durability and Efficient Signal Transfer
- 100% Copper Conductors for Enhanced Signal Clarity
- OFC Spiral Shields for Effective EMI and RFI Rejection and Flexibility
- Length: 10 Ft
iStand 20 How To:
Features of ISTAND 20:
- Rockville iStand 20 Tablet/Smart Phone Tripod Stand-Fits iPhone iPad Galaxy+More
- Securely Holds Your Tablet or Phone in Place Without Scratching It
- (2) 360 degree rotating swivel ball joints with tightening knob allows 360 degree movement and angle tilting
- Spring loaded mechanism is easy and quick to insert and remove your phone or tablet
- Anti scratch design ensures your phone or tablet does not get damaged
- Rubber back plate ensures your phone is secure and can’t slide
- Works for any smart phone or tablet with screen sizes from 4.7" to 12.9"
- This product can also be used as a microphone stand by unscrewing the tablet/phone holder and screwing on the included dynamic mic clip
- Phone / tablet holder material: ABS and Rubber Surface
- Tripod stand is foldable and adjustable from 31.5” to 63” inches
- Stand is made of strong steel material
- Anti-slip feet
- Mic clip included so you can use the stand for your smart phone, tablet, or dynamic microphone