Video of GB1:
Rockville GB1 Gig-In-A-Box Series
The Rockville Gig-in-a-Box audio performance package is a complete portable PA system. The entire system is collapsable and folds into a small portable box making it easy to transport from place to place.
The package includes our all-new Rockville GB1 powered mixer, Rockville microphones with clips and two, 10” 2-way loudspeakers with stands, all cables and accessories. You get everything you need in one portable box so that you can just unpack and play your Gig.
The Gig-in-a-Box is a unique new concept in pro audio. Everything folds together like a puzzle into a small box. We managed to fit (2) 10" powerful PA speakers, a versatile powered mixer, speaker stands, cables, and a microphone into a rugged portable protective case.
The rugged powerful GB1 mixer features rotary controls to adjust level, digital reverb and a 2-band tone equalizer on each channel. The master section features a 5-band equalization output control, with a built-in power amplifier rated at 300 Watts RMS @ 4 ohms. Also included are four balanced XLR and ¼” TRS microphone inputs, tape/CD input with level control, a line out connection to external amplifiers if necessary and record output.
For more integration options the GB1 features USB/SD input MP3 player, Bluetooth audio streaming and a LCD status display monitor.
- Rockville Portable Christmas New Years Holiday Party Speaker System+Microphone
- 600 Watts (300 x 2 Channel)
- 7 combination XLR 1/4" inputs
- Bluetooth wireless audio playback
- RCA/3.5 TRS media inputs
- USB MP3 playback
- Digital multi-effects
- LCD screen for ease of file playback and effect selection
- Monitor send
- Two folding speaker stands
- Two 15' speaker cables
- Storage compartment for optional accessories
- Convenient package with luggage-style wheels
- Custom rubberized knobs
- 7 channels
- Two-way speaker system with 10" woofer
- Seven-band graphic equalizer
- Frequency Response: 40 Hz to 20 kHz +/-3 dB
- Overload Protection: 10 dB of DDT™ that limits the PA output to prevent clipping that can damage the speakers
- Distortion: Less than 0.2% THD @ Max power
- Signal/Noise Ratio: 88 dB mic input typical
- AC Power: 115 V AC 60 Hz or 230 V AC 50/60 Hz
- Weight Assembled: 50 lbs. (22.67 kg)(stands included)
- Dimensions: 14.5" H x 36.75" W x 15.5" D (36.8 cm x 93.3 cm x 39.4 cm)
- Speakers: Woofer 10" (254 mm)
- Piezoelectric Horn Tweeter