Video of G-AMP 20:
How To Set Up your G-AMP 20:
How To Get Classic Guitar Tones From Your Rockville Amplifier:
How to Record a Guitar Amp to your DAW:
The G-AMP 20 by Rockville is a high quality guitar amplifier with great sound quality and 20 watts RMS power. It plays really nice and clean like you would expect. Aside from the sound quality we added a great selection of features that are important to new or experienced guitar players. Our unique combination of features make this amp the best bang for your buck.
Our model has delay effect which is a great feature for an amp of this size. We also added Bluetooth so you can jam along and practice over your favorite tracks. We also added a second guitar input so you can jam along with your friends.
We have a clean and an overdrive channel which both sound great.
If you are looking for a compact full featured guitar amp with great sound and great features at a great price, then look no further.
- Rockville G-AMP 20 Watt Guitar Amplifier with Dual Guitar Inputs and Bluetooth and Delay Effect
- 6.5” speaker with 20 Watts RMS power
- Controls: Master volume, treble, mid, bass
- Delay effect
- 2 channel Clean/Overdrive
- Dual ¼” guitar inputs so you can jam together with your friends
- Bluetooth music streaming allows you to stream from your smartphone or any other BT enabled device you can jam along to your favorite tracks
- Standard 1/8” headphone output jack
- LED status indicator (green = clean, Red = Overdrive)
- Carry handle
- Metal corner protectors
- Power requirements:120V AC 60HZ