- (1) American DJ Fog Fury Jett 700W Vertical Fog Machine w/12 LED+DMX+Wireless Remote
- (1) Rockville RockPAR50 LED RGB Compact Par Can DJ/Club DMX Wash Light+Dual Bracket
- (1) Rockville RDX3M25 25 Foot 3 Pin DMX Lighting Cable 100% OFC Copper Female 2 Male
Video of Fog Fury Jett:
The ADJ Fog Fury Jett is a high velocity
vertical Fog Machine that mixes color into the fog from 12x 3-Watt RGBA
LEDs. With new advances in ADJ’s heater technology, the Fog Fury Jett
produces a dry even blast of fog over 25 feet (7 meters) in the air. It
has a special heating element design that uses an oil type transmission
throughout the pipeline to prevent clogging. It is also equipped with a
high performance Italian pump system for optimum output. ADJ’s
Electronic Thermo Sensing (ETS) technology is on-board to maintain
optimum heat levels with short warm-up time between fog blasts.
The Fog Fury Jett may be use vertically or horizontally. The reservoir tank may be mounted in the front or rear of the unit so the machine may be pointed up or down. The ADJ FFJWR wireless remote comes included with the Fog Fury Jett.
- American DJ Fog Fury Jett 700W Vertical Fog Machine w/12 LED+DMX+Wireless Remote
- 700W professional DMX vertical Fog Machine with 12x 3-Watt LEDs
- High performance pump for optimum output
- ADJ’s Electronic Thermo Sensing (ETS) technology
- Special heating element design that uses an oil type transmission pipeline system to minimize the possibility clogging
- 3 Operational modes: Manual, Remote Control, or DMX Controlled
- 5 DMX Channels, 1, 2, 3 5 or 7 ch
- 4-button control panel & LCD display on rear panel
- 3-pin DMX XLR In/Out connections
- Convenient carrying handle
- Low Fluid Indicator on rear
- Warm-up time: 9 min
- External fog fluid tank: 3 Liter
- Fog Output: 20,000 (cu.ft/min)
- Tank can be mounted to either front or rear so that the effect may be pointed up or down
- Included Accessory: ADJ FFJWR - wireless remote
- Power Connection: IEC AC In
- Safety Loop on board
- Only use high quality, water-based fog fluid
- Light Source: 12x 3-Watt LEDs, (3 Red, 3 Green, 3 Blue & 3 Amber LEDs)
- Heater: 700W
- Voltage: AC 120V, 230 or 240 50/60Hz (non switching)
- Power Consumption: 730W (Full on)
- Dimensions (LxWxH): 15.5” x 12” x 7.5” / 397 x 302 x 191mm
- Weight: 16 lbs. / 7.1 kg.
- Best prices - We sell all American DJ Products at the lowest price as possible.
- Full Factory Warranty
- Detailed information of all products
- Lifetime Customer Service by American DJ product Experts
- Guaranteed legitimate and authentic merchandise
Please note: If you purchase American DJ from an un-authorized seller then you are taking a big risk. You will not have any manufacturers warranty, and there is no guarantee that the item is authentic, brand new, or even working.
How to Set Up Your RockPAR50:
Video of RockPAR50:
What's In The Box:
- (1) Par Light
- (1) Power Cable
- (1) Dual-Bracket
- (1) Owner's Manual
- (1) Warranty Card
Rockville is proud to introduce our first member of the RockPAR series of lights! The Rockpar50 is a Par can Wash light that features DMX control, dimmer, strobe, color mixing, and even has a power input and output. What this means is that with only 1 outlet you can use numerous lights by plugging the first light into the wall and then each additional light into the power output of the previous light. This is the only light on the market with this feature at this price point! The DMX input and output allows daisy chaining which will give you the ability to control all the lights simultaneously and in sync.
Each RockPAR50 has 3 or 6 channels of DMX control. You can control color, strobe rate, color fading, Dimming, color mixing, and ID address making these lights some of the most versatile on the market and perfect for any type of party or event. These lights can operate in many modes. You can have them run through automated programs, or they can be controlled via sound activation where they will go to the beat of the music! To get the ultimate control of your lights you can use DMX and select master/slave control to have all your other lights copy the program of the master light.
The RockPAR50 is super bright and long lasting and features 16.7 Million different color change variations! The LED’s last up to 100,000 hours and include 6 red, 6 green, and 6 blue LED’s which mix together to make almost any color. The brackets that come with the RockPAR50 can double as both floor stands or used to hang from a ceiling, light stand, or truss. These lights have a sleek slim profile design which will complement the look of any party or event.
Our Wash Lights go through extremely strict testing procedures to ensure that the LED’s in our lights are the best quality and long lasting. These Par cans are the best value on the market. There is no other light with so many great features at this price point. We are so confident in their quality that we offer a 2 year warranty so buy with confidence!
- Rockville RockPar50 Par Light with DMX Control, Dimmer, Strobe, Color Mixing, and More
- Power input and power output allows you to link multiple units together using only one wall outlet
- DMX in and out allows daisy chaining multiple lights making it easy to control numerous lights synced together
- 3 or 6 Channels of DMX Control
- Operation Modes: Auto, Voice-Activated, Master-Slave, DMX512
- Strobe, Color Change, Color Fade, Dimmer, ID Address, Color Mixing Controls
- Color: 16.7 Million Different Color Change Variations
- Double-bracket doubles as floor stand and hanging bracket
- Static colors and RGB color mixing with or without DMX controller
- Strobe effect with adjustable speed
- Built-in automated programs via master/slave or DMX with variable speed
- Slim profile with powerful and long lasting LED’s
- Adjustable Beam angle using included bracket
- Light source 18 LED’s (6 red, 6 green, and 6 blue)
- Each LED is high powered at 1 watt each. The total power is more than famous brands on the market who might have more LEDs but each LED is only 0.25 watts on their models
- Dimmer: 0-100%
- Input Voltage: 110-240V/50-60Hz
- Power Consumption: 24W
- Advanced switching power supply
- Constant current avoids LED’s from blowing
- 20,000 – 100,000 hour LED life
- IP grade: 20
- 110/220 switchable
- Unit Dimensions: 7.28” x 7.01” x 4.33” inches
Description of RDX3M25:
Rockville High Performance Cables are designed to provide efficient signal transfer for every application. Our Nickel-Plated, OFC (Oxygen-free copper) conductors assure that you have enhanced signal clarity with every use. Shielded for Superior EMI and RFI rejection, Rockville High Performance Cables are an ideal choice for all your lighting connection needs.
True, real DMX cables must be 120 ohms. Rockville DMX cables meets this specification.
Microphone cables are a lower impedance (ohms), and the difference in capacitance and twisting ratio makes it terrible for DMX signals.
Be sure to buy true 120 ohm DMX cables from reputable brands such as Rockville, Chauvet, American DJ.
- Rockville RDX3M25 Black Nickel Plated 3-Pin Male-Female DMX Cable
- OFC Conductors for Enhanced Signal Clarity
- XLR Connectors with Internal Strain Relief for Rugged Reliability
- Hi-density OFC Braided Shield for Superior EMI and RFI Rejection
- Impedance: 120 Ohm
- Length: 25 Ft