- (1) Powered 10" MTX Subwoofer+Sub Box Enclosure
- (2) Pairs of Rockville RV68.3A 6x8" 3-Way Car Speakers 900 Watts/170 Watts RMS CEA Rated
- (2) METRA 72-5600 Ford Speaker Wire Harness Connector
- (1) Rockville RXA-F1 1600 Watt Peak/400w Dyno-Certified RMS 4 Channel Amplifier Car Stereo Amp
Authorized MTX Audio Dealer!
Description of F-150EX-09A:
Amplified Thunderform with a single, hard hitting, 10-inch Terminator Subwoofer and integrated 250-watt amplifier. Fits Ford F-150 Super Cab 2009-2015. Vehicle specific ThunderForm enclosures are designed to utilize space in vehicles that would otherwise go unused to add a subwoofer enclosure. These enclosures are highly durable and provide a custom fit so that you do not have to sacrifice cargo space for added aftermarket performance. This model includes a single 10" Terminator series subwoofer for an unbeatable listening experience with a stealthy factory look.
Stock Fit And Look
This Thunderform model is constructed using durable MDF and aviation grade carpet to ensure durability over time. The included 10" subwoofer is capable of handling up to 250-watts RMS power and integrated 250-watt amplifier that is perfectly matched to ensure peak performance in both factory or aftermarket audio systems.
- Active 10" MTX Subwoofer and Sealed Enclosure
- RMS Power Handling: 250 Watts
- Peak Power Handling: 500 Watts
- Enclosure Volume: 1.0 cubic foot, sealed
- Frequency Response: 29 Hz - 160 Hz
- Sensitivity: 89 dB
- Easy install with perfect factory fit
- Utilize unused space in vehicle
- Molded the same color throughout so scratches won't show
- Easily Integrates with factory audio system
- Available for over 225 vehicles
- Includes installation hardware for an easy, flawless install
- Product Dimensions (L x H x D): 36.34" x 7.25" x 14.13" inches
- Product Weight: 23.65 Lbs.
Click here for the Installation Guide
Video of RV68.3A:
Rockville car audio speakers utilize the latest in speaker technology for superior sound quality. We use top quality polypropylene cones which are known for their high damping qualities. This means they can have a controlled break-up, which results in a smoother high frequency roll-off. Our Flexmotion Butyl Rubber Surrounds give the speakers a smooth response with minimal distortion. For smooth and extended high frequency sounds we used high temperature PEI dome tweeters with ferrite magnets. The RV-A series speakers are designed with superior SPL response and extremely high power handling making these perfect for use with the amp built into your receiver or with a high powered external amplifier. Due to their shallow mount design, these speakers fit in 97% of all vehicles.
Rockville car audio speakers are CEA rated, what that means is that the Consumer Electronics Association recognizes these speakers to be accurately rated and meet their rigorous standards for wattage, SPL and frequency response. So while other manufacturers state “out-of-this-world” wattages on their products, you can rest assured that your Rockville speaker will work up to spec. and exceed your expectations.
What’ so special about Rockville Speakers “in engineering terms”?
The acoustic center of a driver is the point in the driver from which the sound appears to originate. What is crucial in a good multi-element design is the difference between the centers of the drivers. This is called relative acoustic offset. A good speaker design features phase accuracy in and around the crossover point, because the interaction of the drivers is most affected by the SPL magnitude and phase in this area. The Rockville designs allow for wide dispersion of the sound for complete musical immersion.
Audio power is the electrical power transferred from an audio amplifier to a loudspeaker, measured in watts. The electrical power delivered to the loudspeaker and its sensitivity determines the sound power level generated with the balance being converted to heat. Amplifiers are limited in the electrical energy they can amplify; loudspeakers are limited in the electrical energy they can convert to sound energy without distorting the audio signal or destroying them selves. These power ratings are important to consumers finding compatible products and comparing competitors. Because Rockville products are CEA rated, you can easily and accurately match any Rockville speaker to a CEA rated amplifier and be guaranteed of their performance match.
- Rockville RV68.3A 6" x 8" 3-way car speakers (pair)
- Peak Power Rating: 900 Watts per Pair / 450 Watts Each
- CEA Compliant RMS Rating: 170 Watts per Pair / 85 Watts Each
- Polypropylene woofer gives amazing bass and mids
- Flex Motion Butyl Rubber Surround
- 1.5” PEI dome tweeter with ferrite magnet give amazing highs
- 0.6” super tweeter
- Steel high quality basket
- Rubber magnet boot cover
- Frequency response: 35-20,000 Hz
- Sensitivity: 91 dB @ 1w/1m
- Impedance: 4 Ohm
- Grilles included
- Aluminum voice coils
- 100% oxygen free copper voice coil windings
- Cotton spider material
- Copper terminals
- Cutout diameter: 7.36” x 5.12”
- Magnet: 13.5 Oz Y25 magnet
- Magnet dimensions: 90mm x 15mm
- Fs: 80.55 hz
- Re: 3.6 OHM
- Qes: 1.831
- Qts: 1.293
- Qms: 4.395
- Fits 6” x 8” openings
- Cutout diameter: 7.36” x 5.12”
- Top mounting depth: 2.52” 95% of installs use the top mounting depth)
- Bottom mounting depth: 2.87” (This measures the speaker from top to bottom)
About Rockville Quality Control Procedures:
The Rockville brand stands for Quality, Innovation and Value. All Rockville products go through the most rigorous quality control standards in the industry. Products go through months of extensive testing before they reach your hands. All user functions are tested and all internal components are tested for quality. Rockville makes products that are virtually un-breakable! Rockville is one of the only brands in its class to test every concept model for weeks or months before starting production. Once production begins, Rockville sends product engineers to their factory to quality control every line of production. During production every product is tested and on top of that Rockville goes the extra mile and has their high level product engineers do an additional quality control. They test a certain percentage of all products from the production line a second time to ensure that the quality meets their vigorous standards, and to make sure that there is never a batch of products with even a slight problem. All Rockville products are backed with a hassle free warranty, though it is unlikely that you will need to use it.
Features of 72-5600:
- METRA 72-5600 Ford Speaker Wire Harness Connector
- Sold as a pair
All about your rxa-f1, RXA-T1:
Description of RXA-F1:
Over the years, the technology used to create audio amplifiers has grown by leaps and bounds. We consider it our mission to use our expertise in developing the latest technologies and to bring you the absolute best sounding amplifiers on the market at a reasonable price. From its clean, sleek design to its high quality components, you will be amazed at the quality and power that these new Phenom amps offer.
The RXA-F1 is a 4 channel high power amplifier with 1,600 Watts peak output, 800 Watts RMS output (4 x 200 @ 2 Ohms). You can also bridge the amplifier and get 2 x 400 Watts RMS @ 4 Ohms. Here at Rockville we offer the best value in car audio. We therefore want to make it easy for you to compare our products to any brands on the market. The peak rating can be used to compare with brands who use peak ratings such as Boss and Power Acoustik while the Dyno Certified RMS rating can be used to compare with top brands such as Kicker, Rockford, Alpine, etc.
This unit also features a high speed MOSFET power supply, studio-grade bipolar output stage transistors and ELNA brand audiophile capacitors. It has a fully adjustable 12dB/Octave cross over with differential circuitry. High Level inputs, also referred to as Speaker Level inputs, allow you to install the amplifier into your vehicle even if you do not have any preamp outputs available. That means you can install this amplifier to your factory or aftermarket receiver. Other features include Auto-Start Smart turn-on (This function senses when there is a signal from the head unit and automatically turns on the amplifier hence no need to run a Remote Turn-On wire), a fully adjustable 12dB bass equalizer, 2 ch/ 4 ch input mode switch, mute and delay soft start technology, and a crossover band-pass control. The RXA-F1 is protected by a full IC controlled circuit and has professional peak limiter circuitry guaranteeing distortion free musical playback at all levels.
One last point I want to make about this amplifier is efficiency. The circuitry of this amplifier is a class A/B circuitry. Class A/B is known to have amazing sound quality. Pro audio amps usually all are class A/B. Class A/B however is not known for its efficiency. To make this amplifier more efficient we simulated a class “G” amplifier. Class G is technology that switches the rail voltage depending on how much power is being used. We have similar technology built into these class A/B amplifiers which make these about 65-70% efficiency which is just amazing for a class A/B amplifier.
We are so confident that you will be extremely satisfied with this amplifier that we are giving every customer a 90 day money back guarantee. So purchase the amplifier and try it for 90 days. If you are not happy, we will call tag it and cover return shipping costs and refund you all your money back. (Amp must be complete with accessories and original box please).
- Rockville RXA-F1 1600 Watt Peak/400w Dyno-Certified RMS 4 Channel Amplifier Car Stereo Amp
- Dyno Certified RMS Power Ratings: (Certified Dyno Test / Less than 1 % THD) (Use these ratings when comparing with top brands such as Kicker, Rockford Fosgate, etc)
- 260 Watts (4 x 65 Watts) at 4 ohms and 1% THD+N
- 380 Watts (4 x 95 Watts) at 2 ohms < 1% THD
- 2 x 200 Watts bridged @ 4 Ohms < 1% THD
- Peak: (Use these ratings when comparing with the top budget brands such as Boss, Power Acoustik, etc):
- 1600 Watts (2 x 800 @ 2 ohms or 1 x 1600 @ 4 Ohms)
- High-Speed MOSFET Power Supply
- Studio-Grade Bipolar Output Stage Transistors
- Fully Adjustable 12dB Bass Equalizer
- 2-Ohm Stable Stereo
- 4-Ohm Mono Bridgeable
- 3 Channel Mixed-Mono Capable
- Mute and Delay Soft Start System
- Full IC-Controlled Protection Circuitry
- 2 CH / 4 CH Input Mode Switch
- RCA Preamp Line Output
- ELNA Brand Audiophile Capacitors
- 8 Volt Preamp Circuitry
- Status Mode LED Indicator
- Minimum THD: < 0.05%
- Frequency Response: 10Hz - 40KHz
- Fully Adjustable 12dB / Octave Crossover with Differential Circuitry
- CH3 & CH4 Low Pass 50Hz - 3KHz
- CH3 & CH4 High Pass 15Hz - 1KHz
- CH1 & CH2 High Pass 50Hz - 300Hz, 500Hz - 3Khz (x10)
- Sensitivity: 100dB @ 1w / 1m
- Damping Factor: > 200 @ 100Hz
- 60 Amp Maxi Fuse
- Dimensions: (W x H x L) 8.5" x 1.8" x 13"
About Rockville Quality Control Procedures:
The Rockville brand stands for Quality, Innovation and Value. All Rockville products go through the most rigorous quality control standards in the industry. Products go through months of extensive testing before they reach your hands. All user functions are tested and all internal components are tested for quality. Rockville makes products that are virtually un-breakable! Rockville is one of the only brands in its class to test every concept model for weeks or months before starting production. Once production begins, Rockville sends product engineers to their factory to quality control every line of production. During production every product is tested and on top of that Rockville goes the extra mile and has their high level product engineers do an additional quality control. They test a certain percentage of all products from the production line a second time to ensure that the quality meets their vigorous standards, and to make sure that there is never a batch of products with even a slight problem. All Rockville DJ/PA speakers are backed with a full 1 Year warranty, though it is unlikely that you will need to use it.