- (1) Chauvet DJ EZpar 64 RGBA Battery Power SlimPar Portable Par LED Wash Light Black
- (1) Rockville LC70 Heavy Duty C Clamp - Mount Light Up to 70 LBS, Adjustable Knob
- (1) Rockville RDX3M25 25 Foot 3 Pin DMX Lighting Cable 100% OFC Copper Female 2 Male
Authorized Chauvet Dealer!
Chauvet EZpar™ 64 RGBA is a battery-powered wash light designed to free the mobile entertainer from the hassle of running cables, and speed setup. The rechargeable lithium-ion battery lasts up to 20 hours on a single charge and powers all 180 red, green, blue, and amber LEDs to deliver stunning colors. Easily keep tab on the remaining charge using the visible battery-life indicator, and add a wireless D-Fi™ receiver to create a wireless solution.
- Chauvet EZpar 64 Black RGBA Battery Powered Washlight
- Battery-operated, cable-free RGBA LED Par goes anywhere light is needed
- Rechargeable, lithium battery lasts up to 20hrs from a single charge
- Achieve rich colors and pastels using the amber LEDs
- Suitable for every event with either black or white housings
- Easily check the battery status with the built-in battery life indicator
- Convenient non-DMX wireless operation with the included IRC remote
- Saves time setting up and tearing down by eliminating the need for power cables
- Built-in automated and sound-activated programs via DMX, IRC remote or master/slave
- Easily transports in the CHS-25 VIP Gear Bag
- DMX Channels: 4 or 8
- DMX Connectors: 3-pin
- Light Source: 180 (45 red, 45 green, 45 blue, 45 amber) 0.25W (20mA) LEDs 100,000hrs
- Strobe Rate: 0 - 22Hz
- Beam Angle: 14°
- Field Angle: 23°
- Maximum Run Time (all on): Up to 8hrs
- Maximum Run Time (single color): Up to 20hrs
- Recharge Time: 6hr
- Illuminance: 1,325 lux @ 2m
- Power Linking: 55 units @ 120V; 85 units @ 230V
- Input Voltage: Auto-ranging 100 - 240VAC 50/60Hz
- Power and Current: 33W, 0.3A @ 120V 60Hz
- Power and Current: 35W, 0.2A @ 230V 50Hz
- Weight: 4lbs (1.9kg)
- Size: 10.8 x 10.8 x 2.6in (276 x 275 x 66mm)
- Optional Controllers: IRC (Infrared Remote Control)
- Approvals: CE
- Click Here To View The User Manual (Link Opens In New Window)
Advantages of buying from an authorized seller:
- Best prices - We sell all Chauvet Products at great prices
- Full Factory Warranty
- Lifetime Customer Service by Chauvet product experts
- Guaranteed legitimate and authentic merchandise
Please note: If you purchase Chauvet from an unauthorized seller then you are taking a big risk. You will not have any manufacturers warranty, and there is no guarantee that the item is authentic, brand new, or even working.
How to Set up Your LC70:
Rockville LC70 lighting clamp supports lights up to 70 pounds!
The Rockville LC70 is a clamp that allows you to mount your lights onto any truss ranging from 1 to 2 inches in diameter. It can handle any light up to 70 pounds! These are the best quality clamps on the market. They are made of steel for extra strength and durability.
- Rockville LC70 Heavy Duty C Clamp - Mount Light Up to 70 LBS, Adjustable Knob
- Load capacity: 70 lbs
- Fits: 1" to 2" truss
- Weight: 0.9 lbs
- Dimensions: 5.4" x 3.8" x 1.5" (137mm x 97mm x 38mm)
Video of RDX SERIES:
Rockville High Performance Cables are designed to provide efficient signal transfer for every application. Our Nickel-Plated, OFC (Oxygen-free copper) conductors assure that you have enhanced signal clarity with every use. Shielded for Superior EMI and RFI rejection, Rockville High Performance Cables are an ideal choice for all your lighting connection needs.
True, real DMX cables must be 120 ohms. Rockville DMX cables meets this specification.
Microphone cables are a lower impedance (ohms), and the difference in capacitance and twisting ratio makes it terrible for DMX signals.
Be sure to buy true 120 ohm DMX cables from reputable brands such as Rockville, Chauvet, American DJ.
- Rockville RDX3M25 Black Nickel Plated 3-Pin Male-Female DMX Cable
- OFC Conductors for Enhanced Signal Clarity
- XLR Connectors with Internal Strain Relief for Rugged Reliability
- Hi-density OFC Braided Shield for Superior EMI and RFI Rejection
- Impedance: 120 Ohm
- Length: 25 Ft