- (1) SSL EVO5000.1 5000W Class D 1 Ohm Stable Mono Car Audio Amplifier + Bass Remote
- (1) Rockville RWK21 2 Gauge Amp Installation Kit ANL Fuse Holder 100% Copper RCA
Features of EVO5000.1:
- SSL EVO5000.1 5000W Class D 1 Ohm Stable Mono Car Audio Amplifier + Bass Remote
- 5000 W MAX Power 1 Channel
- 3750 W X 1 RMS @ 1 ohm
- 1875 W X 1 RMS @ 2 ohm
- 938 W X 1 RMS @ 4 ohm
- 7500 W X 1 RMS Strapped Bridged Power @ 2 ohm
- Monoblock, Class D, MOSFET Power Supply
- Low Level Inputs, RCA Pre-amp Outputs
- Variable Low Pass Crossover, Variable Bass Boost and Variable Subsonic Filter and
- Switchable Phase Control
- Include Remote Subwoofer Control
- Amp Topology: Monoblock, Class D
- Channel Configuration: 1 Channel
- Power Supply Type: MOSFET Power Supply
- Total Power Output: 5000 Watts
- Peak Power at 1 Ohm: 5000 Watts x 1
- Peak Power at 2 Ohm: 2500 Watts x 1
- RMS Power at 4 Ohm: 938 Watts x 1
- Strapped Power bridged at 2 Ohm: 10000 Watts
- Speaker Impedance: 1 to 8 Ohm
- T.H.D. (Total Harmonic Distortion): 0.01 %
- S/N Ratio (A-Weighted): 100 dB
- Frequency Response: 15 Hz to 500 Hz ±1 dB
- RCA Inputs: 2 Channel
- Pre Amp Outputs: 2 Channel
- Low Pass Filter: 50 Hz to 150 Hz
- Subsonic Filter: 15 Hz to 40 Hz
- Bass Boost: Variable 0 to 18 dB
- Switchable Phase Control: 0 to 180 degrees
- Subwoofer Level Control
- Input Sensitivity Switch
- Thermal/Overload/Short Protection
- Length: 19.09"
- Width: 10"
- Height: 2.3"
Video of RWK21:
The Rockville RWK21 2 AWG (American Wire Gauge) amp kit has the following diferences over other amp kits on the market at this price point.
1. Our RCA cables are 100 % copper. These are top of the line RCA cables
2. Better Resistance: The only thing that really matters with wires is the resistance rating. This is a measurement of conductivity and how much signal is loss per foot of wire. Since Rockville wires are made with around 3 times as much copper as any other wire at this price point, these wires had a much better resistance rating which means they will transfer more power to your amps than the other brands.
3. We do not cheat you on the thickness of the wire. These are standard American wire gauge thickness. This is another reason our conductivity is better than anything else at this price point. Other brands in the market place write 2 gauge, but cheat you on the thickness. We are honest about the thickness.
4. The Rockville amplifier installation kits feature a new soft abrasion proof insulating jacket. This rugged PVC outer jacket allows for 100% improved flexibility over standard power cables making them extremely easy to route through your vehicles interior, and it maintains exceptional resistance to grease and oil. The PVC outer jacket can with-stand an extreme temperature range of -40 to 220 degrees F.
The RCA signal transfer cables included in this kit feature blue and silver twisted pair technology in a clear outer jacket insulation skin. Not only do the blue and silver wires look cool but they also provide superior signal transfer with maximum noise suppression. They are 100% copper to provide absolute lossless perfect signal transfer to your receiver. This technology reduces interference, so your audio signal flows clean and pure at all power levels.
This kit also includes a massive 150 Amp AGU Gold Plated Fuse, so you can be sure it will handle the all the DC power that your amp will need without even the slightest loss of current. The included 7 split loom tube provides protection for your power cable from the typically harsh environment found under the hood of your car.
Audiosavings product experts have tested this amp kit against many leading amp kits on the market and were were impressed not only by the great looks but by the quality of these Rockville installation kits as well. These kits had a lower resistance rating than the other brands we compared and tested them against. What this means is that Rockville manufactures their kits with more copper than other kits at this price point, ultimately providing your amplifiers with better and cleaner DC power, so they work cooler and more efficiently. You will hear the difference a Rockville installation kit will make!
One other last thing worth noting about our kit compared to others. Our kit cosmetically looks the best. It has blue power wire, clear ground wire, and twisted pair RCAs with matching colors. This model includes (1) sets of RCA cables.
- Rockville RWK21 2 Gauge Car Amplifier Wiring Installation Kit
- (1) 17' High Grade Twisted Pair of 100% Copper RCA Cable
- 17' 2 Gauge Translucent Blue SuperFlex Power Cables
- 17' 18 Gauge Blue Remote Cable
- 17' 16 Gauge Clear Speaker Wire
- 3' 2 Gauge Clear SuperFlex Ground Wire
- Gold Plated ANL Heat Resistant Fuse Holder
- 150 Amp ANL Gold Plated Fuse
- 7 Split Tube Loom
- Accessories Included: Wire Ties, Ring Terminals, Butt Connectors, Spades, and Grommets
- Soft abrasion proof insulating jacket allows for 100% improved flexibility
- PVC outer jacket can with-stand an extreme temperature range of -40 to 220 degrees F