- (1) JBL Pro EON618S 18" 1000 Watt Active Powered Subwoofer w/Bluetooth Connectivity
- (1) Rock N Roller R6RT MultiCart - R6 500lb Capacity DJ PA Equipment Transport Cart
- (1) Rockville RMC-3PK 3 Pack Metal Wired Vocal/Instrument/DJ Microphones+Metal Case
- (3) Rockville RCXFM20E-B 20 Foot Female to Male XLR Mic Cable Black 100% Copper
Authorized JBL Dealer!
The EON618S from JBL is a powered portable PA subwoofer in the EON600 series from JBL Professional. It has been designed to deliver high-quality sound reproduction in a variety of applications supporting EON600 and other full-range systems. A lightweight, durable enclosure allows the speaker to be easily transported and set up wherever low-frequency reinforcement is needed.
- JBL Pro EON618S 18" 1000 Watt Active Powered Subwoofer w/Bluetooth Connectivity
- 1000W Class-D Amplification
- Bluetooth Control for iOS and Android
- Selectable Crossover 80, 100, or 120 Hz
- Two XLR-1/4" Combo Mic/line Inputs
- Maximum SPL output: 134 dB
- Frequency range (-10 dB): 31 to 150 Hz
- Frequency response (- 3 dB): 42.5 to 150 Hz
- Bluetooth control
- 3 Parametric EQs + Hi & Lo Shelf • Gain and Delay
- Save and Recall settings
- Polarity inversion
- Crossover presets: 80, 100, 120 Hz
- M20 pole cup
- Rugged, stage-ready Duraflex enclosure
- System Type: Self-powered 18" subwoofer
- Max SPL Level: 134 dB
- Frequency Range: 31 to 150 Hz, (-10 dB)
- Frequency Response: 42.5 to 150 Hz, (±3 dB)
- Power Rating: 1000 W peak, 500 W continuous
- Input Impedance: 22 kOhms (balanced)
- Line Input: Line Input Gain: 0 to 36 dBu. Line: +14 dBu
- Connectors: 2 x Balanced XLR-1/4" combination inputs. 2 x Male XLR loop-thru out
- LED Indicators: Front Power LED (defeatable, white) Rear Power LED (White), Bluetooth (Blue), EQ+ (Green) Preset (Green) Signal (Green) Limit (Orange)
- Cooling: Passive
- AC Power Consumption: 1/8th Power - 1.14 A (Max), 1/4th Power - 1.71 A (Max), 1/3rd Power - 2.03 A (Max)
- LF Driver Size: 1 x JBL 618H 18" / 457 mm woofer with 2" voice coil
- AC Power: 100 - 120 VAC 50/60 Hz; 230-240 VAC 50/60 Hz
- Crossover Frequency: Selectable: 80, 100, or 120 Hz
- Material: Duraflex coated wooden enclosure
- Suspension: M20 threaded pole cup
- Handles: 2
- Grille: Powder coated, Obsidian, perforated steel with acoustically transparent black cloth backing
- Dimensions (H x W x D): 22.9 x 26.3 x 25.4 / 582 x 668 x 645 mm
- Weight: 72 lb / 35.5 kg
- Package Weight: 90.2 lb
- Box Dimensions (LxWxH): 31.0 x 30.0 x 24.0"
Advantages of purchasing from an authorized seller:
- Best prices - We sell all JBL Products at wholesale prices
- Full Factory Warranty
- Detailed information of all products
- Lifetime Customer Service by JBL product Experts
- Guaranteed legitimate and authentic merchandise
Please note: If you purchase JBL from an un-authorized seller then you are taking a big risk. You will not have any manufacturers warranty, and there is no guarantee that the item is authentic, brand new, or even working.
The RocknRoller® Multi-Cart® R6RT is outfitted with rugged, foam-filled no-flat 8" rear wheels and 4" front swivel casters that will allow you to move massive amounts of gear quickly and easily. The R-Trac® tires ride smoothly with excellent traction, similar to pneumatic tires, but without the hassle of upkeep or repair.
The patented 8-in-1 cart can transform easily to adjust to various load sizes, allowing you to move large amounts of gear in no time at all. Extending from 28" to 42.5" in length, the R6RT has a weight capacity of 500lbs, but also folds small for storage or transport in a vehicle. The textured powder coated steel is durable and also reduces slippage during transport.
Facility Maintenance, Household, Warehouse & Storage, General Contracting, Electrical Contracting, Wedding Photography, Live Performance, Guitar & Bass, Drums & Percussion, HVAC Contracting, Scientific/Field Study/Research, Delivery Vans, Pet Shows, Trade Shows, Sales Representative
- RocknRoller® Multi-Cart® 8-in-1 Equipment Transporter - Model R6RT
- Powder-coated steel tube frame telescopes from 28"-42.5" in length with 24" foldable sides
- 12.5" wide frame bed
- 8"x 2" R-Trac no-flat rear wheels and 4" x 1" front swivel casters with brake
- Load cap.: 500 lbs./27 cu. ft.
- Wt: 22 lbs.
- Tubing gauge: 16 gauge (0.065" wall)
- Tubing size on main frame: .75" and 1" square steel tube
- 19 mm axle
- Polypropylene Hub with Polyurethane Foam tires
How to Set Up Your RMC-3PK:
- (3) Fully metal wired mics
- (3) Mic clips
- (1) Aluminium carry case
- Owner’s manual
The Rockville RMC-3PK are the same exact microphones we use in our Pro Mic Kit 1 microphone/stand bundle. These microphones were created because we saw a need in the market for a high quality microphone at an affordable price. We found there were a lot of good mics around from reputable brands that sound great, but are very expensive. When we looked at the cheaper mics on the market from both reputable and entry level brands; we were not impressed at all. As a result we sent our very own product developers on a mic testing journey. A lot of our employees here at Rockville love to do karaoke, so it was not long before we found a mic that we all loved.
You may be asking yourselves, so what makes these mics sound so good? Our mics use an M-56 cartridge which have neodymium magnets. This supplies better sensitivity; which means your mouth will not have to be on the mic for it to pick up the sound. Our components supply more than a great pickup pattern. They have very little background noise, and great tone.
The body of the microphone is also something we paid a lot of attention too. We did not want it to be too light and feel cheap. We made nice solid metal microphones. They have a great feel to them. We could have gone with plastic or cheaper metal, but we wanted to go with mics that we ourselves would want to use.
90 Day Money Back Guarantee including return shipping!
If within the first 90 days you are not 100 % satisfied for any reason, contact us and we will send you a return label and give you all your money back! (Item must be returned complete with all accessories and the original box please).
- Rockville RMC-3PK 3 Pack Metal Wired Vocal/Instrument/DJ Microphones + Metal Case
- Mic Features:
- M-56 Cartridge
- Full metal mic body
- Type: dynamic
- Neodymium magnet
- Polar Pattern: uni-directional
- Frequency Response: 80 - 13Khz
- Impedance: 600 Ohms ± 30%
- Sensitivity: -72 ± 3dB
- Case: High quality Aluminium carry case protects the mic during transportation
- (3) Heavy Duty Standard Size Microphone Clips
- Stand Mountable
- Color: Black
- Shipping weight: 2.04 lbs
- Shipping Dimensions: 12.4” x 9.25” x 3.94”
Video of RCXFM20E-B:
All Rockville pro audio cables are made with 100% copper which boosts the efficiency of the cable. There is nothing better than 100% copper. Most of the cheaper cables on the market do not use 100% copper, instead they make their cables with CCA (Copper Clad Aluminum). CCA cables do not perform on the level that 100% copper cables perform at. CCA will not conduct signals efficiently. A 12 gauge CCA cable will not even perform as well as a 14 gauge 100% pure copper cable, which will in turn, affect the performance and longevity of your equipment. If you find cables on the market that do not mention the copper content, there is a good chance that they are selling you a cheaper cable that is CCA and not 100% copper. Rockville pays an inspection company to oversee the manufacturing of the product to ensure that we provide a 100% Oxygen Free Copper Cable (OFC). Our OFC cables are less prone to oxidation, and will provide maximum signal transfer.
The other important factor of a cable is the shielding. Most of the good brands on the market have about 85% shielding coverage, so we decided to take our shielding a step further. Rockville cables are shielded with a tight copper mesh, covering 90% of the cable! The high percentage of coverage increases the ability to absorb the Electromagnetic Interference (EMI) and Radio Frequency Interference (RFI) that suppresses signal and degrades the performance of equipment. Rockville Cable’s copper shielding provides great flexibility, maintains a durable structural integrity, while decreasing signal interference ensuring enhanced signal clarity with every use.
- Rockville RCXFM20E-B Black 20 Foot Nickel Plated Female to Male XLR Microphone Cable
- XLR Connectors with Internal Strain Relief for Rugged Reliability
- 100% Copper Conductors for Enhanced Signal Clarity
- 90% OFC Spiral Shield for Effective EMI and RFI Rejection and Flexibility
- Length: 20 Ft
- Color: Black