- (1) Blue Ember Side-Address Cardioid Condenser Studio Recording Microphone Mic
- (1) Beyerdynamic DT-770-PRO-250 Closed Back Reference Studio Tracking Headphones
- (1) Rockville RXLR-AUX 10 Ft. Metal XLR Female to 1/8" TRS AUX Cable -100% Copper
- (1) Rockville DMS40 40" Microphone Boom Arm Studio Podcast USB Mic Stand+Desk Clamp
Description of Ember:
Ember brings Blue’s legendary studio sound in a compact formfactor to your creative space. Featuring our proprietary hand-tuned custom condenser capsule, Ember delivers superbly clear, open and detailed response for both voice and instruments.
Ember’s cardioid pickup pattern focuses on your sound source while minimizing room noise, making it ideal for recording music, podcasting and live-streaming. The compact side-address design is perfect for placement in tight spaces or limited on-screen real estate. Ember’s custom-designed phantom power circuitry and precise cardioid polar pattern ensure remarkably consistent frequency response with minimal noise, giving you a powerful, commanding vocal sound.
High-output gain ensures impressive headroom, so your voice stays where it belongs—front and center. Designed to make stunning detail accessible to everyone, Ember delivers professional results in music applications like SoundCloud, audio for YouTube, and is your secret weapon for broadcast applications like podcasting and livestreaming. Custom hand-tuned condenser capsule for superbly clear, open and detailed performance for voice and instruments Precise cardioid pickup pattern provides excellent off-axis rejection, minimizing groom noise for clean recording and streaming Compact side-address design enables precise mic placement
- Transducer Type: Condenser capsule
- Polar Pattern: Cardioid
- Frequency Response: 38Hz-20kHz
- Sensitivity: 12mV/PA
- Output Impedance: 40ohms
- Rate Load Impedance: not less than 1k ohm
- Maximum SPL: 132dB SPL
- Power Requirements: +48V DC Phantom Power
- Weight: 0.84 lbs.
- Dimensions: 219 mm (L), 38.26 mm (W), 31.91 mm (D)
Authorized Beyerdynamic Dealer!
Description of DT-770-PRO-250:
The DT 770 PRO is a closed dynamic headphone and has been designed for critical music and sound monitoring. The single sided cable makes the handling of the headphone easy. The cushion system allows the DT 770 PRO to be used comfortably for long periods of time.
- Beyerdynamic DT 770 Pro Ltd 250 Ohm Reference Headphones For Control and Monitoring Applications
- Closed, diffuse-field studio headphone
- "Bass reflex" technology for improved bass response
- Comfortable fit due to rugged, adjustable, soft padded headband construction
- Robust, easy serviceable construction as all parts are replaceable
- Single-sided cable
- NEW - Limiter - Protects Hearing Loss and Damage
- Velour, circumaural ear pads
- Transmission type Wired
- Headphone design (operating principle) Closed
- Headphone impedance 250 ohms
- Headphone frequency response 5 - 35.000 Hz
- Nominal sound pressure level 96 dB
- Construction Circumaural (around the ear)
- Cable & plug Coiled connecting cable with mini-jack plug (3.5 mm) & ¼“ adapter (6.35 mm)
- Net weight without packaging 397 g
- Click Here To View The Specification Sheet (Link Opens In A New Tab)
- Click Here To View The User Manual (Link Opens In A New Tab)
- Click Here To View The Detailed Information On The Limiter Technology Which Helps Prevent Hearing Loss (Link Opens In A New Tab)
- Best prices - We sell all Beyerdynamic Products at the lowest price as possible.
- Full Factory Warranty
- Detailed information of all products
- Lifetime Customer Service by Beyerdynamic Product Experts
- Guaranteed legitimate and authentic merchandise
Please note: If you purchase Beyerdynamic from an un-authorized seller then you are taking a big risk. You will not have any manufacturers warranty, and there is no guarantee that the item is authentic, brand new, or even working.
Features of RXLR-AUX:
- Rockville RXLR-AUX Black 10 Foot Metal XLR Female to 1/8" TRS AUX Cable
- 100% Copper Conductors for Enhanced Signal Clarity
- Length: 10 Ft
- Color: Black
- Gauge: 22 AWG
- Product weight: 0.42 Lbs.
- Cable length: 10 ft.
How to Set Up DMS40:
Video of DMS40:
The Rockville DMS40 desktop microphone boom arm is the perfect accessory for any podcast, home studio setup, or broadcasting studio. Its rotating design provides a maximum arm reach of 40" giving you freedom to place your mic anywhere you want!
Our designers used the most sturdy and long lasting clamps and springs, with durable steel construction.
- Rockville DMS40 40" Studio Desk Clamp Microphone Stand w/Boom Arm
- Articulating microphone boom arm
- Suitable for studios, broadcasting, podcasting, and more
- Arms: 20"+20" arm length for adjustment
- C-shape desk clamp is made of aluminum alloy
- Fits any desk less than 2 inch thick
- ABS plastic mic clip
- You can set the base of the stand on the desk firmly and adjust to your favorite position
- High quality steel frame is sturdy and durable
- Internal springs for silent and effortless positioning