- (1) Power Acoustik EG2-1400 1400 Watt 2-Channel Amplifier Car Audio Class A/B Amp
- (1) Rockville RWK41 4 Gauge Complete Car Amp Wiring Installation Wire Kit with RCA's
Edge amplifiers are the next step in performance and value. Taking advantage of our tried and true class A/B full range and improved efficiency class d monoblock platforms, Edge amplifiers continue down the road of reliability and longevity you know well. Satin silver chassis, engraving, and accents teetering on the edges bring a high-end appeal to traditional performance.
Are you using an original or factory radio? No problem, these amplifiers are equipped with an Automatic Hi-Level Signal Sensing Turn-On. There is no need to run a remote wire turn on; this amplifier will automatically detect the sound signal and turn on and off the amplifier. (Hi-Level Input only)
- 2-ohm Stereo & 4-ohm Bridged Full-Range Operation
- Military Grade PCB w/ PWM MOSFET Power Supply
- Direct Short, Thermal, & Overload Circuit Protection
- High/Speaker Level & Low Level/RCA Input
- Automatic Turn-On Hi-Level Signal Sensing
- 200mV-6V Low-Level RCA Input
- Pre-Amp Low-Level RCA Outputs
- 4g Power Wire & 8g Speaker Wire Outputs
- Variable 12dB High & Low Pass Crossovers
- 12dB Bass Boost Increases Low Octave Harmonics
- Amplifier Dimensions (2.25″H x 9″W x 12.75″L)
- Max Power: 1,400 Watts
- RMS Bridged @ 4Ω: 700W x 1
- RMS Power @ 2Ω: 350W x 2
- RMS Power @ 4Ω: 175W x 2
- Dimensions (2.25″H x 9″W): 12.75″
Video of RWK41:
Unboxing Video for RWK41:
The Rockville RWK41 4 AWG (American Wire Gauge) amp kit has the following differences over other amp kits on the market at this price point.
1. Our RCA cables are 100 % copper. These are top of the line RCA cables
2. Better Resistance: The only thing that really matters with wires is the resistance rating. This is a measurement of conductivity and how much signal is loss per foot of wire. Since Rockville wires are made with around 3 times as much copper as any other wire at this price point, these wires had a much better resistance rating which means they will transfer more power to your amps than the other brands.
3. We do not cheat you on the thickness of the wire. These are standard American wire gauge thickness. This is another reason our conductivity is better than anything else at this price point. Other brands in the market place write 4 gauge, but cheat you on the thickness. We are honest about the thickness.
4. The Rockville amplifier installation kits feature a new soft abrasion proof insulating jacket. This rugged PVC outer jacket allows for 100% improved flexibility over standard power cables making them extremely easy to route through your vehicles interior, and it maintains exceptional resistance to grease and oil. The PVC outer jacket can with-stand an extreme temperature range of -40 to 220 degrees F.
The RCA signal transfer cables included in this kit feature blue and silver twisted pair technology in a clear outer jacket insulation skin. Not only do the blue and silver wires look cool but they also provide superior signal transfer with maximum noise suppression. They are 100% copper to provide absolute lossless perfect signal transfer to your receiver. This technology reduces interference, so your audio signal flows clean and pure at all power levels.
This kit also includes a massive 60 Amp AGU Gold Plated Fuse, so you can be sure it will handle the all the DC power that your amp will need without even the slightest loss of current. The included 7 split loom tube provides protection for your power cable from the typically harsh environment found under the hood of your car.
Audiosavings product experts have tested this amp kit against many leading amp kits on the market and were were impressed not only by the great looks but by the quality of these Rockville installation kits as well. These kits had a lower resistance rating than the other brands we compared and tested them against. What this means is that Rockville manufactures their kits with more copper than other kits at this price point, ultimately providing your amplifiers with better and cleaner DC power, so they work cooler and more efficiently. You will hear the difference a Rockville installation kit will make!
- 1 – 17’ High Grade Twisted Pair of 100% Copper RCA Cable
- 17’ – 4 Gauge Translucent Blue SuperFlex Power Cables
- 17’ – 18 Gauge Blue Remote Cable
- 17’ – 16 Gauge Clear Speaker Wire
- 3’ – 4 Gauge Clear SuperFlex Ground Wire
- Gold Plated AGU Heat Resistant Fuse Holder
- 60 Amp AGU Gold Plated Fuse
- 7’ Split Tube Loom
- Accessories Included: Wire Ties, Ring Terminals, Butt Connectors, Spades, and Grommets