Authorized Rockville Dealer!
Video of DWB80W:
- Dual 8” marine wakeboard tower speaker
- Mounting brackets and mounting hardware
- Integrated grill
- Installation hardware
The DWB80W dual wakeboard tower speaker by Rockville is the next evolution in our ever expanding line of quality marine audio gear. You get a dual speaker each equipped with a 1” titanium tweeter and an 8” woofer. This speaker can handle 400 watts RMS & 800 watts peak! These speakers are rated with true world RMS ratings (No exaggerated power ratings like other brands).
Rockville engineers care about quality and sound more than anything else. The DWB80W was designed using a molded heavy duty ABS enclosure. This enclosure is indestructible! We've jumped on it, hit it with a sledge hammer, and tossed it around with no harm done. This is the strongest ABS wakeboard tower pod on the market. The 1” titanium tweeters really make these stand out. The highs on these speakers are crisp, clear, and extremely loud! The polypropylene woofer cone is reliable and sounds great. This material is used on most of the top speakers on the market. We use rubber surrounds on these to eliminate unwanted distortion. In addition, rubber is an extremely waterproof material. A long excursion woofer makes for low end bass and mids that truly make this speakers stand out.
We’ve added an improved nylon mounting bracket. Nylon is strong, light weight, and can withstand the toughest conditions. The bracket features a special UV coating to protect it from the elements. A 360° rotating mechanism built into the bracket allows you to position the speaker in any direction for optimum listening enjoyment. This also gives you the ability to rotate the speaker to the front or rear of your boat for different applications. Rubber fitment inserts give you the ability to mount this speaker to wake board towers and roll cage bars of varying thicknesses.
We use only marine grade components and materials making these speakers truly waterproof. They will not get damaged by fresh water, salt water, or moisture. In addition, the quick connect terminals are made out of stainless steel and they are completely rustproof. These can withstand all elements on the water for a lifetime of worry free use. In addition to wakeboard towers on boats, we found that these are perfect for installing in Jeeps, ATVs, and UTVs.
- Rockville DWB80W Dual 8" White Wakeboard Tower Speaker
- Peak Power Handling: 800 Watts
- RMS Power Handling: 400 Watts
- CEA 2031 Compliant
- Frequency Response: 40Hz – 20KHz
- Sound Pressure Level: 91dB @ 1w/1m
- Impedance: 4 Ohms
- Heavy Duty ABS enclosure
- Adjustable Nylon Mounting Bracket
- Quick and Easy Speaker Angle Adjustment
- Bracket rotates 360°
- Bracket supports any rollbar from 1.75" to 3.14" inches thick
- 1" Titanium Dome Tweeter
- Built-In Two-Way Crossover Network
- Fully Marinized Against Salt & Fresh Water Conditions
- Completely Resistant to Water, Rust, and UV Rays
- Terminals Are Sealed with Rubber Gaskets
- Specially Tuned for PA Voice Over
- Polypropylene Mica Injected Cone with Rubber Surround
- High BL Magnet Motor Structure
- 20 oz High Density Magnets
- Oversized 1.25” Kapton Voice Coil
- CE and RoHS Certified
- Large mounting screw accommodates roll bars found on many off road vehicles such as Jeep Wranglers, ATVs, and UTVs
- These Wakeboard speakers fit bars ranging from 1.26" to 2.05" and can even fit larger bars with our optional longer screws
- Dimensions (H x W x D): 13.4" x 22.7" x 11.4"
- Color: White
About Rockville Quality Control Procedures:
The Rockville brand stands for Quality, Innovation and Value. We aim to deliver products twice as good as our competitors at a fraction of the cost of famous brands. All Rockville products go through the most rigorous quality control standards in the industry. Products go through months of extensive testing before they reach your hands. All functions and components are tested for quality. Rockville makes products that are virtually un-breakable! Rockville is one of the only brands in its class to have engineers and technicians test every concept model for weeks or months before starting production. Once production begins, Rockville sends product engineers to the factory to quality control every product. After production is complete Rockville has the head of QC in our overseas office test a certain percentage of all products from the production line a second time to ensure that the quality meets our strict standards. All Rockville products are backed with a hassle free warranty.