- (1) Rockville DV12K6D2 Dual 12" 4800w Car Audio Subwoofers Plexi Sub Enclosure Box
- (1) Rockville dB15 6000 Watt Peak/1500w RMS Mono 2 Ohm Amplifier Car Audio Amp
- (1) Rockville RWK01 0 Gauge Complete Car Amp Wiring Installation Wire Kit w/ RCA's
Video of DV12K6 SERIES :
How to set up your DV12K6 Enclosures:
Finally! Rockville enclosures!
We didn’t want to just put out any enclosure and slap our name on it. Our subs deserve a better home than an ordinary pre-fab enclosure! We tasked our team to make the nicest enclosure in the history of car audio and this is what they came up with!
The enclosure is strong and sturdy and has amazing sound! That is what is most important of course. But wait, there is more! This is a show ready enclosure! The front panel has thick plexi glass and we put LED’s in strategic locations that give this a really unique design that you will not find anywhere else. The LED’s have a selectable switch allowing you to select white or blue.
Did we succeed in making the nicest enclosure ever ? I searched all the popular brands and I did not find any enclosure that looked better.
Housed inside this enclosure are our famous K6 subs.
- Rockville DV12K6D2 Dual 12" 4800w Car Audio Subwoofer w Plexi Sub Enclosure Box
- Final Impedance: 2 Ohm
- Peak Power Handling: 4800 Watts
- Continuous RMS Power Handling: 1200 Watts
- ¾” MDF enclosure with black carpet
- 1” MDF where the subs are mounted
- Made with Sexy-Plexy! Plexi-glass front panel
- LED with selectable colors (white or blue selectable) (The LEDs were designed to have a professional look for a show car)
- Show ready enclosure! We were given the challenge by our team to develop the nicest enclosure in the history of car audio and this is what we came up with. We hope you all love it!
- Bonded stapled and braced and it is strong as a beast
- Vented enclosure (side firing)
- Pre-wired down to a 2 ohm final impedance
- Copper push terminals
- Vent dimensions: 1.77" x 11.57" x 15.75"
- Tuning frequency of enclosure: 35 .6Hz
- Dimensions: 15.2” H x 32.01” W x 12.6 or 15.75” D (the rear of the enclosure is sloped so the depth is different on the top and bottom)
- 2.5" Voice coils (Black Aluminum Former Wound with 100% OFC Copper Wire
- The wire we use is made in the USA! It is one of the most important components to make the sub high quality and last longer
- Double Stacked 100 Oz High Quality Magnet
- Cast Aluminum Basket With Black Sanded Finish Makes This Sub Very Efficient
- Fiber Reinforced Ultra Stiff Black Non-Pressed Paper Cone
- Thick Foam Surround Provides Incredible Sound Quality With Minimal Distortion
- Polypropylene (PP) Dustcap
- Two Chrome-Plated Binding Post Terminals - These are the best terminals on the market and they accept any gauge wire
- Impedance: Dual 2-Ohm Voice Coils
- Vented Hole on T-yoke Enhances Heat Dissipation
- High BL Magnetic Motor Gap
- We use the highest grade black glue that handles extremely high temperatures which allows our woofer to handle even more power than they are rated
- Cutout Diameter: 11.125” inches
- Mounting Depth: 5.75” inches
- Frequency Response: 27 Hz - 1.5K kHz
- 8mm T-Yoke + 8mm Washer
- Sensitivity: 85dB
- XMAX:22 MM (One way)
Video of dB15:
The dB15 is a mono amplifier with 6,000 watts peak output and 1500 watts Dyno-Certified power. Here at Rockville we offer the best value in car audio. We therefore want to make it easy for you to compare our products to any brands on the market. The peak rating can be used to compare with brands who use peak ratings such as Boss and Power Acoustik while the Dyno Certified RMS rating can be used to compare with top brands such as Kicker, Rockford, Alpine, etc.
One of the tricks to determine the real power of a car amplifier is to multiply the fuse rating by 10 to determine the true RMS power. This formula almost always works within 20 %. The dB15 features a fuse with a rating of 150 Amps. Although we rate these conservatively at 1500 watts Dyno Certified @ 2 ohms, this amplifier puts out more power than this!
This amp has a fully adjustable 12dB/Octave crossover with differential circuitry. Other features include a subsonic filter, a fully adjustable bass equalizer, mute and delay soft start technology, a phase control switch, and a dashboard subwoofer control for added convenience. The dB15 is protected by a full IC controlled circuit and has professional peak limiter circuitry guaranteeing distortion free music playback at all levels.
The RCA input accepts both balanced and un-balanced inputs. If there is potential inference in the car, the balanced input signal is less susceptible to noise.
The dB amps by Rockville use the top parts and components recommended by Rockville’s very own engineer. These amps are the best sounding out of any series we have ever created. They perform more efficiently resulting in even dB of sound. We created them to be 2 ohm stable just like the world’s most famous amps by Rockford Fosgate, Kicker, etc. If you compare our amp to the most famous amps you will find our amp can compete and, in my opinion, surpass the performance of anything in its class.
Each and every amplifier we manufacture is tested twice. Once at the semi-finished PCB stage of production, and then another test is done at the final assembly. We also run age tests on them. After this is all done, we hire a 3rd party independent company unaffiliated with our factory or with us to go to the factory and inspect 20% of all the production items. We test the power, the controls, and over 20 other tests. We guarantee these amps will satisfy you. We are so confident in your satisfaction of this amplifier that we will offer you a 90 day money back guarantee. If this amp does not perform as well as you expected we will send you a pre-paid shipping label and give you all of your money back. This means if for any reason you want to return the amplifier back for a full refund within 90 days, you can! (Amp must be complete along with the box).
- Bass Remote
- Birth sheet with tested power
- Owner’s manual
- Mounting Screws
- Rockville dB15 6000 Watt Peak/1500 Watt Dyno-Certified RMS Mono 2 Ohm Amplifier Car Audio Amp
- Dyno Certified RMS Power Ratings: (Certified Dyno Test / Less than 1 % THD) (Use these ratings when comparing with top brands such as Kicker, Rockford Fosgate, etc)
- 2 Ohm: 1500 Watts x 1 Channel <1% THD+N
- 4 Ohm: 900 Watts x 1 Channel <1% THD+N
- Peak: (Use these ratings when comparing with the top budget brands such as Boss, Power Acoustik, etc)
- 2 Ohm: 6000 Watts x 1 Channel
- 4 Ohm: 3600 Watts x 1 Channel
- High-Speed MOSFET Power Supply
- Optical Coupler Class “D” Technology
- Fully Adjustable 12dB / Octave Crossover with Differential Circuitry
- Low Pass Filter: 50Hz - 250Hz
- Subsonic Filter: 15Hz - 55Hz
- Phase Control Switch
- Full IC-Controlled Protection Circuitry
- Remote Dashboard Subwoofer Control
- Fully Adjustable 12dB Bass Equalizer
- Mute and Delay Soft Start System
- RCA Preamp Line Output
- 8 Volt Preamp Circuitry
- Status Mode LED Indicator
- Minimum THD at Rated Power: <0.1%
- S / N Ratio: >90dB
- Under Voltage Protection at 10V
- Over Voltage Protection at 16V
- Frequency Response: 15Hz - 250Hz
- Damping Factor: >150 @ 100Hz
- 150 Amp Fuse
- Dimensions: (W x H x L)9" x 2.4" x 17.8"
Video of RWK01:
The Rockville RWK01 0 AWG (American Wire Gauge) amp kit has the following differences over other amp kits on the market at this price point.
1. Our RCA cables are 100 % copper. These are top of the line RCA cables
2. Better Resistance: The only thing that really matters with wires is the resistance rating. This is a measurement of conductivity and how much signal is lost per foot of wire. Since Rockville wires are made with around 3 times as much copper as any other wire at this price point, these wires have a much better resistance rating which means they will transfer more power to your amps than the other brands.
3. We do not cheat you on the thickness of the wire. These are standard American wire gauge thickness. This is another reason our conductivity is better than anything else at this price point. Other brands in the market place write 4 gauge, but cheat you on the thickness. We are honest about the thickness.
4. The Rockville amplifier installation kits feature a new soft abrasion proof insulating jacket. This rugged PVC outer jacket allows for 100% improved flexibility over standard power cables making them extremely easy to route through your vehicles interior, and it maintains exceptional resistance to grease and oil. The PVC outer jacket can with-stand an extreme temperature range of -40 to 220 degrees F.
- Rockville RWK01 0 AWG (American Wire Gauge) Complete Car Amp Installation Wire Kit
- 17’ – 0 Gauge Translucent Blue SuperFlex Power Cable
- 3’ – 0 Gauge Translucent Black SuperFlex Ground Cable
- Gold Plated ANL Heat Resistance Fuse Holder
- 200 Amp ANL Gold Plated Fuse
- 1 – 17’ High Grade Twisted Pair of RCA Interconnects
- 25’ Translucent Blue Speaker Wire
- 7’ Split Loom Tubing
- 17’ Amplifier Remote Turn On Cable
- Wire Ties and Ring Terminals, and all other accessories you need for a clean installation
- Soft abrasion proof insulating jacket allows for 100% improved flexibility
- PVC outer jacket can with-stand an extreme temperature range of -40 to 220 degrees F