- (1) Denon DS1 24-bit Serato DJ USB DVS Vinyl Audio Interface w/(2) Sets of RCA
- (1) Denon HP1100 Pro Swivel DJ Headphones, 53mm Drivers, 36 Ohm, Dual-Pivot Ear-Cup
- (1) Rockville RLS2400 Lightweight Folding DJ Laptop Stand w/Extra Shelf & Travel Bag
- (1) Rockville DJ Laptop/Gear Travel Backpack Bag w/ Headphone Compartment+Dividers
Description of DS1:
THE DS1 SERATO DIGITAL VINYL AUDIO INTERFACE: FOR THE LOVE OF VINYL
Compact and feature-packed, the DS1 smashes the price/performance barrier for professional DJs.
More Than You Hoped For
Throw your assumptions out the window—the DS1 is a breakthrough interface for users of Serato NoiseMap™—the system used to control a Serato-based digital music library when you’re using a turntable or CD player. The DS1 is plug-and-play with Serato DJ, extending Denon DJ’s famous audio quality and reliability to club DJs and turntablists who prefer the feel of vinyl, but still want the flexibility that a digital music library provides.
It Specializes in Hookups
At the heart of the DS1 is a bi-directional audio interface with two sets of RCA stereo inputs for turntables or professional CD players. As DJs manipulate the vinyl or CD NoiseMap signal, Serato DJ software mirrors the control signal—controlling digital tracks on-screen in real-time for beatmatching, cueing, scratching, and track juggling. Playback audio is distributed by the DS1 to a mixer or loudspeaker system in studio-grade 24-bit quality via two sets of RCA stereo outputs. In other words, connect anything you need and the DS1 will always send out a great signal—clean, clear and true to the music.
Small. But Fierce.
Denon DJ’s DS1 is smaller than most smartphones, making it an ideal companion for the travelling DJ. The rugged, all-metal construction easily survives constant transport, setup and breakdown. A single USB cable handles power and audio duties, greatly simplifying operation. Inputs are phono/CD selectable with a grounding post for turntable use. It’s all there. You’re covered.
All the Bases—Covered.
With its precise, dependable tracking and remarkably clear audio, the DS1 ushers in a new wave of performance for the hands-on DJ. Whether you’re using NoiseMap vinyl or optical media, the DS1 goes hard every night to eliminate the gap between that classic analog feel you’re after and the precise digital capability you demand.
- Premium Digital Vinyl System (DVS) interface for Serato DJ
- Interfaces turntables and CD players using Serato NoiseMap with a Serato DJ-based digital music library
- Plug and play with Serato DJ and Serato DVS Expansion Pack—no purchase necessary
- (2) sets of stereo RCA inputs and outputs for left and right decks
- Studio-grade 24-bit digital to analog conversion
- Supports 44.1kHz, 48kHz, and 96kHz sampling rates
- Dedicated grounding post for use with turntables
- Single USB cable connection to a computer for power and audio
- Includes (2) Serato NoiseMap control tone vinyl records and CDs
- Includes USB and stereo RCA cables
- Rugged, all-metal construction
- Line Inputs 1–4 (unbalanced RCA):
- Frequency Response: 20 Hz – 20 kHz (+0.02dB)
- Dynamic Range: 103 dB (A-weighted)
- Signal-to-Noise Ratio: 100 dB (1 kHz, +6 dBV (2Vrms), A-weighted)
- THD+N: 0.002% (1 kHz +6 dBV (2Vrms))
- Max Input Level: +9 dBV
- Input Impedance: 47 kΩ
- Phono Inputs 1–4 (unbalanced RCA):
- Dynamic Range: 81 dB (A-weighted)
- THD+N: 0.022% (1 kHz, -27dBV)
- Max Input Level: -26dBV (53 mVrms)
- Input Impedance: 47 kΩ
- Line Outputs 1–4 (unbalanced RCA):
- Frequency Response: 20 Hz – 20 kHz (+0.07 dB)
- Dynamic Range: 100 dB (A-weighted)
- THD+N: 0.007% (1 kHz, -1 dBFS)
- Maximum Output Level: +6 dBV
- Output Impedance: 100 Ω
- Note: All specifications above measured at 20 kHz bandwidth.
- Unit Size:
- 4.7" (W) x 3.0" (D) x 0.9" (H)
- Unit Weight: 0.55 lbs
Description of HP1100:
Three enhanced new headphones deliver outstanding acoustic performance with models suitable for users from advanced hobbyist to critical professional
With our latest family of HP headphones, Denon DJ has a great-sounding, rugged unit for every level of user, from enthusiast/hobbyist to the critical professional.
The product family consists of three models: the HP600, HP800 and HP1100. Between them, you’ll find one perfectly suited to your needs.
Building on the success of our previous HP headphone line-up, these new models offer an extremely high level of acoustic performance, comfort and portability, making them ideal for many scenarios, including professional DJ use, individuals who wear headphones in long studio mix-down sessions and critical recreational audio listening. Swiveling earcups for one-handed monitoring, dual connectors and folding design make them as convenient to use as they are great sounding.
Here’s a closer look at the HP1100 Professional DJ Headphones
When the only option is the best, the Denon DJ HP1100 headphones are the way to go. Their oversized 53mm drivers—the largest in their class—deliver unparalleled bass response and impact. They present every detail. They handle an impressive 3500mW of power, so high volume all night is no problem. With an innovative 180-degree swivel and dual-pivot ear cup design, the HP1100 conforms to any head size/shape and is more durable than other headphones. Dual 1/8” and ¼” connectors ensure compatibility with all equipment and their convenient folding design means you can take them anywhere.
- 53mm Drivers deliver deep bass and detailed sound
- 180-degree swivel for full pivot action
- Folding design for easy transport and storage
- Semi-coiled soft insulated cord
- Stylish leather carrying bag included
- Comfortable headband for long-term use
- Replaceable ear pads (optional)
- Power-handling capability: 3500mW
- Dual size connectors: ¼” (6.3mm), 1/8” (3.5mm) mini plug
- Impedance: 36 Ohms
- Driver Size: 53mm
- Transducer Type: Dynamic
- Frequency Response: 5-33kHz
- Sensitivity: (1mW) 105dB/mW (JEITA)
- Maximum Input: 3500mW
How to Set Up RLS2400:
Video of RLS2400:
The Rockville RLS2400 DJ Foldable Laptop Stand with a Free Carrying Bag is an essential tool for the traveling laptop DJ/Musician. Constructed of aircraft grade machined aluminum, the lightweight design is perfect for traveling and the compact folded footprint of only 14” x 10.5” x .75” packs neatly and quickly into the included zipper bag.
This stand will elevate your lighting controller, small mixer, CD player, multi track recorder, and other small devices. The second shelf is perfect to hold audio interfaces, or other electronic devices. Your electronic gear will not overheat with the open arm design.
To use, simply unfold the RLS2400 and the laptop arms + base legs snap into place and stay locked in position until released. The RLS2400 elevates your laptop 14” above the table base which is the perfect height.
The arms, which hold the laptop, have a resistant coating and will securely hold any laptop firmly which fits across the legs.
- Rockville RLS2400 DJ Foldable Laptop Stand w/ Free Carrying Bag
- Multi purpose stand for laptops, lighting controllers, small mixers, CD Players, DJ interfaces, accessories, and more
- Heavy-duty construction machined aircraft grade aluminum – black.
- High quality, Extremely Stable, and Rugged Multi-Purpose Laptop DJ Stand
- Additional Shelf for audio interface, or other electronics
- Collapsible, lightweight and small when folded makes it easy to store and transport
- Saves space on the work surface by elevating laptop 14” higher
- Assembles and dis-assembles in seconds
- Folds flat for easy transport
- Dimensions: Laptop stand platform: 14" H x 10.5" W x 10.5" D | Folded:
- 14" x 10.5" x .75"
- Weight: 4 lbs
Video of RVBACKPACK:
The Rockville Rvbackpack is a durable padded Gear bag that lets you take your gear from gig to gig protected and in style! This backpack style bag has heavy duty zippers and plenty of pockets and dedicated compartments equipped with elastic bands to store all your necessities such as laptops, DJ controllers, microphones, interfaces, cables, hard drives, headphones, vinyl, and much more. In addition this bag is fully padded and even has padded interior dividers so you can be organized and confident your gear will be protected during travel.
- Rockville DJ Laptop/Gear Travel Backpack Bag w/ Headphone Compartment+Dividers
- Padded Interior Dividers for Organized Packing
- Fully Padded for ultimate Gear Protection
- Heavy Duty Zippers and Zipper Pulls
- Elastic Band Cable Holders
- Bottom Feet for increased stability
- Padded Handle
- Padded Shoulder Strap
- Padded back
- Large Side and Front Pockets
- Dedicated Adjustable Compartment for Laptop
- Dedicated Headphone Compartment
- Dedicated Pocket for Laptop Stand Such As RLS2400, Lstand
- Approximate Dimensions (exterior): 19"W x 20"H x 13"D
- Approximate Shipping dimensions (exterior): 23" x 15.5" x 9"
- Weight: 6 lbs
- Approximate Shipping weight: 7 lbs
- Allen & Heath
- Xone DX
- MPD 32
- American Audio
- CMD Studio 2A
- CMD PL-1
- OBEY40 D-Fi
- DJ Tech
- Mix Free
- Elektron Analog Heat
- SLATE 2
- DJControl Instinct P8
- DJControl Instinct
- DJControl Glow
- DJControl Compact
- DJControl AIR
- DJ CONSOLE RMX
- P32 DJ
- DJControl Universal
- DJControl Jogvision
- DJ4 Set
- DJ Control RMX
- KAOSS DJ
- M-Audio Torq
- Native Instruments
- Traktor Kontrol X1
- Traktor Kontrol F1
- Traktor Kontrol Z1
- LAUNCH CONTROL XL
- Omni Control
- Party mix
- Mixtrack Pro
- Jockey II
- MIXAGE IE MK2
- mixage interface edition
- TERMINAL MIX 2
- Traktor Scratch
- Vestax Typhoon
- VCI-100 MK2
- VCI-300 MK2
Fits Other DJ Accessories:
- 17" Laptop
- Hard Drives