- (1) Denon DS1 24-bit Serato DJ USB DVS Vinyl Audio Interface w/(2) Sets of RCA
- (1) Denon HP1100 Pro Swivel DJ Headphones, 53mm Drivers, 36 Ohm, Dual-Pivot Ear-Cup
- (1) Rockville R720L Fog/Smoke Machine w/ Remote+Fluid+Multi Color LED Built In!
- (1) Rockville RFJG Gallon Fog/Smoke Juice Fluid For Chauvet American DJ ADJ Machines
Description of DS1:
THE DS1 SERATO DIGITAL VINYL AUDIO INTERFACE: FOR THE LOVE OF VINYL
Compact and feature-packed, the DS1 smashes the price/performance barrier for professional DJs.
More Than You Hoped For
Throw your assumptions out the window—the DS1 is a breakthrough interface for users of Serato NoiseMap™—the system used to control a Serato-based digital music library when you’re using a turntable or CD player. The DS1 is plug-and-play with Serato DJ, extending Denon DJ’s famous audio quality and reliability to club DJs and turntablists who prefer the feel of vinyl, but still want the flexibility that a digital music library provides.
It Specializes in Hookups
At the heart of the DS1 is a bi-directional audio interface with two sets of RCA stereo inputs for turntables or professional CD players. As DJs manipulate the vinyl or CD NoiseMap signal, Serato DJ software mirrors the control signal—controlling digital tracks on-screen in real-time for beatmatching, cueing, scratching, and track juggling. Playback audio is distributed by the DS1 to a mixer or loudspeaker system in studio-grade 24-bit quality via two sets of RCA stereo outputs. In other words, connect anything you need and the DS1 will always send out a great signal—clean, clear and true to the music.
Small. But Fierce.
Denon DJ’s DS1 is smaller than most smartphones, making it an ideal companion for the travelling DJ. The rugged, all-metal construction easily survives constant transport, setup and breakdown. A single USB cable handles power and audio duties, greatly simplifying operation. Inputs are phono/CD selectable with a grounding post for turntable use. It’s all there. You’re covered.
All the Bases—Covered.
With its precise, dependable tracking and remarkably clear audio, the DS1 ushers in a new wave of performance for the hands-on DJ. Whether you’re using NoiseMap vinyl or optical media, the DS1 goes hard every night to eliminate the gap between that classic analog feel you’re after and the precise digital capability you demand.
- Premium Digital Vinyl System (DVS) interface for Serato DJ
- Interfaces turntables and CD players using Serato NoiseMap with a Serato DJ-based digital music library
- Plug and play with Serato DJ and Serato DVS Expansion Pack—no purchase necessary
- (2) sets of stereo RCA inputs and outputs for left and right decks
- Studio-grade 24-bit digital to analog conversion
- Supports 44.1kHz, 48kHz, and 96kHz sampling rates
- Dedicated grounding post for use with turntables
- Single USB cable connection to a computer for power and audio
- Includes (2) Serato NoiseMap control tone vinyl records and CDs
- Includes USB and stereo RCA cables
- Rugged, all-metal construction
- Line Inputs 1–4 (unbalanced RCA):
- Frequency Response: 20 Hz – 20 kHz (+0.02dB)
- Dynamic Range: 103 dB (A-weighted)
- Signal-to-Noise Ratio: 100 dB (1 kHz, +6 dBV (2Vrms), A-weighted)
- THD+N: 0.002% (1 kHz +6 dBV (2Vrms))
- Max Input Level: +9 dBV
- Input Impedance: 47 kΩ
- Phono Inputs 1–4 (unbalanced RCA):
- Dynamic Range: 81 dB (A-weighted)
- THD+N: 0.022% (1 kHz, -27dBV)
- Max Input Level: -26dBV (53 mVrms)
- Input Impedance: 47 kΩ
- Line Outputs 1–4 (unbalanced RCA):
- Frequency Response: 20 Hz – 20 kHz (+0.07 dB)
- Dynamic Range: 100 dB (A-weighted)
- THD+N: 0.007% (1 kHz, -1 dBFS)
- Maximum Output Level: +6 dBV
- Output Impedance: 100 Ω
- Note: All specifications above measured at 20 kHz bandwidth.
- Unit Size:
- 4.7" (W) x 3.0" (D) x 0.9" (H)
- Unit Weight: 0.55 lbs
Description of HP1100:
Three enhanced new headphones deliver outstanding acoustic performance with models suitable for users from advanced hobbyist to critical professional
With our latest family of HP headphones, Denon DJ has a great-sounding, rugged unit for every level of user, from enthusiast/hobbyist to the critical professional.
The product family consists of three models: the HP600, HP800 and HP1100. Between them, you’ll find one perfectly suited to your needs.
Building on the success of our previous HP headphone line-up, these new models offer an extremely high level of acoustic performance, comfort and portability, making them ideal for many scenarios, including professional DJ use, individuals who wear headphones in long studio mix-down sessions and critical recreational audio listening. Swiveling earcups for one-handed monitoring, dual connectors and folding design make them as convenient to use as they are great sounding.
Here’s a closer look at the HP1100 Professional DJ Headphones
When the only option is the best, the Denon DJ HP1100 headphones are the way to go. Their oversized 53mm drivers—the largest in their class—deliver unparalleled bass response and impact. They present every detail. They handle an impressive 3500mW of power, so high volume all night is no problem. With an innovative 180-degree swivel and dual-pivot ear cup design, the HP1100 conforms to any head size/shape and is more durable than other headphones. Dual 1/8” and ¼” connectors ensure compatibility with all equipment and their convenient folding design means you can take them anywhere.
- 53mm Drivers deliver deep bass and detailed sound
- 180-degree swivel for full pivot action
- Folding design for easy transport and storage
- Semi-coiled soft insulated cord
- Stylish leather carrying bag included
- Comfortable headband for long-term use
- Replaceable ear pads (optional)
- Power-handling capability: 3500mW
- Dual size connectors: ¼” (6.3mm), 1/8” (3.5mm) mini plug
- Impedance: 36 Ohms
- Driver Size: 53mm
- Transducer Type: Dynamic
- Frequency Response: 5-33kHz
- Sensitivity: (1mW) 105dB/mW (JEITA)
- Maximum Input: 3500mW
How to Set up Your R720L V2:
R720L V2 PRODUCT VIDEO:
The Rockville R720L V2 fog machine is incredible. On top of being a top of the line fog machine; we added built in LED lights that give off an effect of colored fog coming out of the machine. The only words to describe the effect are amazingly cool!
This machine is around the same size as the Chauvet H700 machine and the American DJ VF400 machine. We feel ours is better for many reasons. We include a wireless timer remote to control the fog and also control the built-in LED lights. The wireless timer remote is going to be your best friend! You can hit a single button and the machine will disperse fog for 30 seconds. The fog will stay in the air for a while, and every now and then you can hit the timer remote button again. In addition you can control the color of the LED lights and turn them on and off as needed!
Our model has the fastest start time on the market! We rate it at 3.5 minutes, however when I was personally testing it, it started dispersing fog in 2.2 minutes! Our machine also is the leading model on the market! It can produce 3,000 cubic feet per minute of fog! It produces a very thick amount of fog that stays in the air for a long time before slowly dissipating. It uses a standard water based fog fluid. So you can use the Rockville fluid or you can use fluids made by other famous companies like Chauvet or American DJ.
The build quality of the Rockville R720L V2 is incredible! It can be thrown around and take a good beating without ever breaking down!
- 1 x R720L V2 Top Quality Fog Machine with LED Lights
- 1 x Wireless Timer Remote
- 1 x Warranty Card
- 1 x User Manual
- 1 x Fluid (0.6L)
- Additional fluid available in our store at all times, you can order fluid refills along with this now, or you can always purchase more fluid from us in the future whenever you need a refill.
- Rockville R720L V2 Fog/Smoke Machine w/ Wirelss Remote+Multi Color LED Built In!
- Fog machine with built in RGB LED lights
- Each LED is 3 Watts
- Top of the line Tianxin brand LED’s are reliable, bright, and have amazing performance
- Output: capacity 3,000cfm (cubic feet per minute)
- Fog fluid included (0.6L)
- 3.5 minute start time (fastest on the market for a similar priced unit)
- Manual fog button
- Wireless remote included to control the built-in LED lights and the fog
- Water-based fogger compatible with standard fog fluid made by Rockville, Chauvet, American DJ, Visual Effects, and other famous brands
- 10 Fluid ounce tank capacity
- Fluid consumption: 10 Fluid Ounces per hour
- Our fog machine will output literally twice as much as other machines being sold by other famous brands. Ours is way better. If you are not happy with it, we will send you a pre-paid label and give you all of your money back
- Compact and powerful. This machine is portable yet more powerful and reliable than machines triple the price
- Strong enough for indoor or outdoor use
- This machine produces a thick fog capable of staying in the air for a long time
- Perfect for DJ use, bars, karaoke parties, etc.
- Power and current: 110V, 60Hz: 440W, 5A operating
- AC power: 110V Only
- Unit Weight: 3.3lbs
- Unit Dimensions (Inches): 9.1” x 5.1” x 4.3”
- Shipping Weight: 3.7 LBS
- Shipping Dimensions (Inches): 9.8” x 6.7” x 7.9”
Features of RFJG:
- Rockville RFJG Gallon Fog/Smoke Juice Fluid For Chauvet American DJ ADJ Machines
- 1 Gallon
- Non staining
- Non Toxic
- Long Lasting
- Water Based Fog Fluid
- Authentic Rockville fog juice
- Rockville Fluids are designed and tested to provide exceptional output.
- Lower end brands make bad quality fog juice which can damage your equipment, only use Rockville fluids!
- Guaranteed top quality fluid