- (1) MB Quart DS1-254 10" Shallow Mount Car/Truck Subwoofer w/Poly Cone+2" Voice Coil
- (1) 1997-2006 Jeep Wrangler TJ Custom 10" Center Console Subwoofer Sub Box Enclosure
- (1) Rockville RXD-M0 1200 Watt/600w RMS Mono Class D 1 Ohm Amplifier
- (1) Rockville RWK81 8 Gauge Complete Wire Kit with 100% Copper RCA
Authorized MB Quart Dealer!
Description for MB Quart Sub:
- MB Quart DS1-254 10" Shallow Mount Car/Truck Subwoofer w/Poly Cone+2" Voice Coil
- Peak Power Rating: 400 Watts
- RMS Power Rating: 200 Watts
- 10" Shallow Subwoofer
- Impedance Dual 4 ohms
- Dual Voice Coils
- UV Resistant Butyl Rubber Surround
- Durable heavy textured powder coat
- All new design based on popular RLP shallow subs
- Vented aluminum voice coil former
- Thermal Formed Polypropylene Cone and Dust Cap
- 2” High Temp Dual Voice Coils
- Deep Drawn Stamp Steel Basket
- Sensitivity: 82 dB
- Recommended Enclosure Type: Sealed
- Optimum Sealed Box Volume: 0.65 cubic feet
- Top-mount depth: 2.95"
- Cutout Diameter: 9.13"
- Shallow Mount Installation: Yes
- Click Here To View The Quick Start Guide (Link Opens In A New Window)
Description for SSV Works Enclosure:
All SSV Works Subwoofer Enclosures are specially molded to fit your vehicle while leaving a factory appearance. They are custom designed for maximum speaker sound quality and speaker volume in an open air environment. The 100% fiberglass construction eliminates enclosure resonance and provides maximum durability. The SSV Works Jeep Wrangler TJ 10" Subwoofer enclosure mounts inside your factory console for a discreet installation. It provides a storage tray at the top for small items while keeping the factory locking mechanism intact. (THIS CONSOLE WORKS WITH THE 2 PIECE CENTER CONSOLE ONLY, IF YOUR CENTER CONSOLE IS 1 PIECE THIS ENCLOSURE WILL NOT WORK). All Subwoofer enclosures ship with a texture coated black finish to match your factory interior but can also be custom painted to match you vehicles paint scheme they include stainless steel mounting hardware and easy do-it yourself instructions. This SSV Works Subwoofer Enclosure fits a 10" speaker (NOT INCLUDED) with a maximum depth of 3 1/2" and will work with all years of Jeep TJ's mounting to existing locations so no additional drilling to the vehicle is required (console modification will be required if your vehicle was not equipped with the factory subwoofer provision.)
- 1997-2006 Jeep Wrangler TJ Custom 10" Center Console Subwoofer Box Enclosure
- Speaker Size: 10"
- Cutout Diameter: 9.125"
- Max Depth: 3.5"
- Airspace: 0.50"
- Length: 15"
- Width: 8"
- Height: 14"
Videos of RXD-M0:
Over the years, the technology used to create audio amplifiers has grown by leaps and bounds. We consider it our mission to use our expertise in developing the latest technologies and to bring you the absolute best sounding amplifiers on the market and of course at a reasonable price. From its clean, sleek design to its high quality components, you will be amazed at the quality and power that these new Phenom amps offer.
The RXD-M0 is a class D monoblock high power amplifier with 1,200 watts peak output, 600 watts RMS output and 300 watts CEA-2006 rated power. It is CEA-2006 compliant which makes it easy to compare this amplifier to other CEA compliant amps on the market. The issue the car audio world is facing today is that there are so many different brands with different standards on how they rate their products. Here at Rockville we offer the best value in car audio. We therefore want to make it easy for you to compare our products to any brands on the market. So we provided 3 ratings for all our car amplifiers. We provided a CEA compliant rating, which you should use to compare this amplifier to other premium brands that make CEA compliant products such as Kicker, Rockford Fosgate, Kenwood, Pioneer, etc. We also supplied an RMS rating that Is not CEA compliant but has become standard in the industry. You should use this rating when comparing with ratings from brands such as Hifonics, Earthquake, DB Drive, etc. Lastly, we also supply a peak rating which almost all brands in the industry provide. This peak power is the amount of power the amp puts out at the loudest moments during a particular song.
One of the tricks to determine the real power of a car amplifier is to multiply the fuse rating by 10 to determine the true RMS power. This formula almost always works within 20 %. RXD-M0 features a Maxi fuse with a rating of 50 Amps. Compare this to other amps on the market with similar fuse ratings and you’ll see that with the RXD-M0 you are getting your money’s worth and then some.
This unit also features a high speed MOSFET power supply and studio-grade bipolar output stage transistors. It has a fully adjustable 12dB/Octave cross over with differential circuitry. Other features include a subsonic filter, a fully adjustable bass equalizer, mute and delay soft start technology, a phase control switch, and a dashboard subwoofer control for added convenience. The RXD-M0 is protected by a full IC controlled circuit and has professional peak limiter circuitry guaranteeing distortion free musical playback at all levels.
The RXD mono amplifiers took years of engineering. A lot of new technology went into these amps. We call this technology optical coupler Class-D. This new technology gives the amplifier punchier bass compared with a typical class “D” amp. A major difference in our OC technology is the preamp input stage and output stage are separated in circuitry. It is less susceptible to noise, which typically is picked up from the preamp input. The RCA input accepts both balanced and un-balance inputs. If there is potential inference in the car, the balanced input signal is less susceptible to noise.
The Phenom amps by Rockville use only the top parts. We use Siemens correction capacitors which are well-known for producing crystal clear sound quality. We use TL072 OP (power supply) which is composed of mosfets. Typical class “D” amps use JRC4558, which is composed of transistors only. Mosfet power supplies have a higher speed, lower loss rate, lower noise, and ultimately supply more efficient and clean power along with lower THD (distortion). We redesigned the layout of the PCB boards to allow the amp to run smooth and cool. Each and everything amplifier we manufacture is tested twice. Once at the semi-finished PCB stage of production and then another test is done at the final assembly. We also run age tests on them. After this is all done, we hire a 3rd party independent company unaffiliated with our factory or with us to go to the factory and do random inspections of the power and over 20 other tests. We guarantee these amps will satisfy you. We are so confident in your satisfaction of this amplifier that we will offer you a 90-day money back guarantee. This means if for any reason you want to return the amplifier back and get a full refund we will send you a label and take the amp back and give you all your money back. (Amp must be complete along with the box).
- Rockville RXD-M0 1200 Watt / 600 Watt RMS Mono Class D 1 Ohm Car Stereo Amplifier with Optical Coupler Technology
- CEA Compliant Power Ratings : (Rated at less than 1 % distortion) (Use these CEA ratings when matching and comparing with other CEA compliant brands such as Kicker, Rockford Fosgate, etc.)
- 1 Ohm : 300 Watts x 1 Channel <1% THD+N
- 2 Ohm : 200 Watts x 1 Channel <1% THD+N
- 4 Ohm : 150 Watts x 1 Channel <1% THD+N
- RMS Power Ratings : (Use these RMS ratings when comparing with great brands such as Hifonics, Earthquake, Soundstream, etc)
- 1 Ohm : 600 Watts x 1 Channel
- 2 Ohm : 400 Watts x 1 Channel
- 4 Ohm : 300 Watts x 1 Channel
- Peak : (The amount of power the amplifier can produce for a split second at the loudest part of a song
- 1 Ohm : 1200 Watts x 1 Channel
- 2 Ohm : 800 Watts x 1 Channel
- 4 Ohm : 600 Watts x 1 Channel
- High-Speed MOSFET Power Supply
- Optical Coupler Class “D” Technology
- Studio-Grade Bipolar Output Stage Transistors
- Now exclusively with “Professional Peak Limiter Circuitry” which guarantees distortion free musical playback at all levels.
- Fully Adjustable 12dB / Octave Crossover with Differential Circuitry
- Low Pass Filter : 50Hz - 250Hz
- Subsonic Filter : 15Hz - 55Hz
- Phase Control Switch
- Full IC-Controlled Protection Circuitry
- Remote Dashboard Subwoofer Control
- Fully Adjustable 12dB Bass Equalizer
- Mute and Delay Soft Start System
- RCA Preamp Line Output
- 8 Volt Preamp Circuitry
- Status Mode LED Indicator
- Minimum THD at Rated Power : < 0.05%
- S / N Ratio : >100dB
- Frequency Response : 10Hz - 500KHz
- Damping Factor : > 200 @ 100Hz
- 50 Amp Maxi Fuse
- Dimensions : (W x H x L) 8.5" x 1.8" x 12.5"
About Rockville Quality Control Procedures:
The Rockville brand stands for Quality, Innovation and Value. All Rockville products go through the most rigorous quality control standards in the industry. Products go through months of extensive testing before they reach your hands. All user functions are tested and all internal components are tested for quality. Rockville makes products that are virtually un-breakable! Rockville is one of the only brands in its class to test every concept model for weeks or months before starting production. Once production begins, Rockville sends product engineers to their factory to quality control every line of production. During production every product is tested and on top of that Rockville goes the extra mile and has their high level product engineers do an additional quality control. They test a certain percentage of all products from the production line a second time to ensure that the quality meets their vigorous standards, and to make sure that there is never a batch of products with even a slight problem. All Rockville products are backed with a full 1 Year warranty, though it is unlikely that you will need to use it.
Video of RWK81:
The Rockville RWK81 8 AWG (American Wire Gauge) amp kit has the following diferences over other amp kits on the market at this price point.
1. Our RCA cables are 100 % copper. These are top of the line RCA cables
2. Better Resistance: The only thing that really matters with wires is the resistance rating. This is a measurement of conductivity and how much signal is loss per foot of wire. Since Rockville wires are made with around 3 times as much copper as any other wire at this price point, these wires had a much better resistance rating which means they will transfer more power to your amps than the other brands.
3. We do not cheat you on the thickness of the wire. These are standard American wire gauge thickness. This is another reason our conductivity is better than anything else at this price point. Other brands in the market place write 8 gauge, but cheat you on the thickness. We are honest about the thickness.
4. The Rockville amplifier installation kits feature a new soft abrasion proof insulating jacket. This rugged PVC outer jacket allows for 100% improved flexibility over standard power cables making them extremely easy to route through your vehicles interior, and it maintains exceptional resistance to grease and oil. The PVC outer jacket can with-stand an extreme temperature range of -40 to 220 degrees F.
The RCA signal transfer cables included in this kit feature blue and silver twisted pair technology in a clear outer jacket insulation skin. Not only do the blue and silver wires look cool but they also provide superior signal transfer with maximum noise suppression. They are 100% copper to provide absolute lossless perfect signal transfer to your receiver. This technology reduces interference, so your audio signal flows clean and pure at all power levels.
This kit also includes a massive 60 Amp AGU Gold Plated Fuse, so you can be sure it will handle the all the DC power that your amp will need without even the slightest loss of current. The included 7 split loom tube provides protection for your power cable from the typically harsh environment found under the hood of your car.
Audiosavings product experts have tested this amp kit against many leading amp kits on the market and were were impressed not only by the great looks but by the quality of these Rockville installation kits as well. These kits had a lower resistance rating than the other brands we compared and tested them against. What this means is that Rockville manufactures their kits with more copper than other kits at this price point, ultimately providing your amplifiers with better and cleaner DC power, so they work cooler and more efficiently. You will hear the difference a Rockville installation kit will make!
One other last thing worth noting about our kit compared to others. Our kit cosmetically looks the best. It has blue power wire, clear ground wire, and twisted pair RCAs with matching colors. This model includes (1) sets of RCA cables.
- Rockville RWK81 8 Gauge 2 Channel Car Amplifier Wiring Installation Kit
- (1) 17 High Grade Twisted Pair of 100% Copper RCA Cable
- 17 8 Gauge Translucent Blue SuperFlex Power Cables
- 17 18 Gauge Blue Remote Cable
- 17 16 Gauge Clear Speaker Wire
- 3 8 Gauge SuperFlex Ground Wire
- Gold Plated AGU Heat Resistant Fuse Holder
- 60 Amp AGU Gold Plated Fuse
- 7 Split Tube Loom
- Accessories Included: Wire Ties, Ring Terminals, Butt Connectors, Spades, and Grommets
- Soft abrasion proof insulating jacket allows for 100% improved flexibility
- PVC outer jacket can with-stand an extreme temperature range of -40 to 220 degrees F