Video of DBM12:
What's In The Box:
- (1) DBM12 Amplifier
- (1) Bass Remote
- Birth sheet with Tested Power
- Mounting Screws
- Warranty Card
- Owner’s Manual
The all new dB marine series of amplifiers gives you the best of both worlds! We took the sound of our best selling series of dB car amps and we added the best marine grade parts so that they will last forever and withstand even the harshest conditions on the water.
We went a little overboard (no pun intended) to make this amp marine ready. We conformal coated the PCB board with a waterproof glue that is painted on to protect the circuitry. We then added waterproof silicone covers over the terminals so that water can never get into the amp. The heat sink, including the bottom plate, is made of aluminum which is rustproof. The end panels, all of the internal mounting screws and hardware of the amp are made of stainless steel and are rustproof as well. Even after many years of use the amp will be rust free and operate like new!
The dBM12 is a mono amplifier with 2,000 watts peak output and 500 watts Dyno Certified RMS power. Here at Rockville we offer the best value in car audio. We therefore want to make it easy for you to compare our products to any brands on the market. The peak rating can be used to compare with brands who use peak ratings such as Boss and Power Acoustik while the Dyno Certified RMS rating can be used to compare with top brands such as Kicker, Rockford, Alpine, etc.
One of the tricks to determine the real power of a marine amplifier is to multiply the fuse rating by 10 to determine the true RMS power. This formula almost always works within 20%. The dBM12 features a Maxi fuse with a rating of 60 Amps. Although we rate these conservatively at 500 watts Dyno Certified @ 2 ohms, this amplifier puts out more power than this!
This amp has a fully adjustable 12dB/Octave crossover with differential circuitry. Other features include a subsonic filter, a fully adjustable bass equalizer, mute and delay soft start technology, a phase control switch, and a dashboard subwoofer control for added convenience. The dBM12 is protected by a full IC controlled circuit and has professional peak limiter circuitry guaranteeing distortion free music playback at all levels.
The dB marine amps by Rockville use the top parts and components recommended by Rockville’s very own engineer. These amps are the best sounding out of any series we have ever created. They perform more efficiently resulting in even more dB of sound. We created them to be 2 ohm stable just like the world’s most famous amps by Rockford Fosgate, Kicker, etc. If you compare our amp to the most famous amps you will find our amp can compete and, in my opinion, surpass the performance of anything in its class.
We are so confident in your satisfaction of this amplifier that we will offer you a 90 day money back guarantee. If this amp does not perform as well as you expected, we will send you a pre-paid shipping label and give your money back. This means that, if for any reason you want to return the amplifier for a full refund within 90 days, you can! (Amp must be complete along with the box).
- Rockville dBM12 2000w Peak/500w Dyno-Certified RMS Class-D Mono 2-Ohm Marine Amplifier With Terminal Covers and Bass Remote
- Dyno Certified RMS Power Ratings: (Certified Dyno Test / Less than 1 % THD) (Use these ratings when comparing with top brands such as Kicker, Rockford Fosgate, etc)
- 2 Ohm: 500 Watts x 1 Channel
- 4 Ohm: 300 Watts x 1 Channel
- Peak: (Use these ratings when comparing with the top budget brands such as Boss, Power Acoustik, etc)
- 2 Ohm: 2000 Watts x 1 Channel
- 4 Ohm: 1200 Watts x 1 Channel
- Fully Adjustable 12dB / Octave Crossover with Differential Circuitry
- Adjustable Low Pass Filter: 50Hz - 250Hz
- Adjustable Subsonic Filter: 15Hz - 55Hz
- Adjustable Input Level Control
- Fully Adjustable 12dB Bass Equalizer
- Minimum THD at Rated Power: <0.1%
- S/N Ratio: >90 dB
- Frequency Response: 15Hz - 250Hz
- Damping Factor: >150 @ 100Hz
- 60 Amp Maxi Fuse
- Painted Conformal Coating PCB Board (Uses 2577 Waterproof Glue)
- Waterproof silicone covers for end panels
- Rustproof Aluminum heatsink with white painted finish
- Stainless steel end panels are rustproof
- All screws and mounting hardware are stainless steel and rustproof
- Bottom panel is aluminum and rustproof
- High-Speed MOSFET Power Supply
- Optical Coupler Class “D” Technology
- Phase Control Switch
- Mute and Delay Soft Start System
- RCA Preamp Line Output
- RCA Input
- 8 Volt Preamp Circuitry
- Status Mode LED Indicator
- Full IC-Controlled Protection Circuitry
- Remote Dashboard Subwoofer Control
- Product Dimensions (W x H x L): 9˝ x 2.4˝ x 13.1˝ inches
- Product Weight: 7.5 Lbs