- (1) Pair of Polk Audio DB652 6.5" 300 Watt Car Audio Marine/ATV/Motorcycle/Boat Speakers
- (1) Pair of Rockville MAC65B 6.5" Black Aluminum Wakeboard Tower Speaker Pod Enclosures
- (1) Rockville RXD-T2 2400 Watt Peak 2 Channel Micro Class D Water Resistant Car Amplifier (2 x 600 Watts RMS Dyno-Certified)
- (1) Rockville RWK41 4 Gauge Complete Car Amp Wiring Installation Wire Kit with RCA's
Authorized Polk Audio Dealer!
Description of DB652:
Everything you love about Polk’s Dynamic Balance technology—that rich, clean, full-range sound—is built into the marine-tough, yet ruggedly sophisticated, DB+ series. And with its universal fit, it can be installed in any vehicle: Automobiles, motorcycles, boats, ATVs—you name it.
- (2) Polk Audio DB652 6.5" 300 Watt Car Audio Marine/ATV/Motorcycle/Boat Speakers
- High performance audio upgrade that delivers signature quality sound that goes beyond OEM factory systems
- Marine certified with IP65 rating (water- and dirt-resistant) and tested for salt-fog, UV and humidity
- Polypropylene and UV tolerant cone with waterproof inner and outer surrounds
- Simple drop-in installation for any vehicle including cars, boats, ATVs—you name it
- Zero tweeter protrusion and reduced mounting depth for a precise fit
- Dynamic Balance technology offers a rich, clean, full-range sound
- ¾”, 20mm Tweeter ensures clear, balanced mids and highs
- 100 Watts at Continuous Power; 300 Watts at Peak Power
- Cut-Out Diameter: 5" (127 mm)
- Height: 0.47" (12 mm)
- Driver Mounting Depth - Bottom Mount: 2.12" (54 mm)
- Driver Mounting Depth - Top Mount: 1.77" (45 mm)
- Grille - Height: 20 mm
- Driver Complement Mid / Woofer - Diameter: 6.5" (165 mm)
- Driver Complement Tweeter - Diameter: 0.75" (19 mm)
- Max Sensitivity: 92 dB
- Nominal Impedance: 4 ohm
- Total Frequency Response: 40Hz-22kHz
- 300 Watts Peak Power Total Per Pair / 150 Watts Peak Power Per Speaker
- 100 Watts RMS Total Power Per Pair / 50 Watts RMS Per Speaker
Video of MAC65B:
- 2 Wakeboard Cans
- All mounting hardware
- (2) 2.375” rubber inserts
- (2) 2.25” rubber inserts
- (2) 2.5” rubber inserts
- (2) 2” rubber inserts
Rockville is proud to introduce our all new line of aluminum wakeboard cans. The MAC65B comes in pairs and includes our rugged universal aluminum clamp for easy installation to any wakeboard tower pole measuring from 2" to 2.5" diameter. Six precision molded high impact rubber inserts guarantee fitment on towers from 2” to 2.5”. Our clamp inserts are precision-fitted to sit perfectly inside the metal clamps. The speaker terminals are safely enclosed inside the waterproof speaker canister.
***Please note if you need an insert to accommodate a 1.75" diameter tube please let us know and we will send one out to you free of charge!
These awesome pods are built of super strong aircraft grade 6061 aluminum. The MAC65B features a black powder-coat finish which offers unparalleled resistance to chipping, scratching, and fading. They are fully marinized which means they’ll withstand the elements on the water. These cans are 100 % waterproof. What makes our technology the best on the market is that our pods are internally wired! This means the terminals are inside the pod and the wires are fed through pre-drilled holes on the pod and clamp. Simply align the wire opening with the hole on your tower and you are done! No exposed wires or terminals! Aluminum cans will last forever!
The sound quality of these are phenomenal! These are the perfect amount of air space to give you the perfect sound quality with the leading marine speakers on the market from brands like Kicker, Rockford Fosgate, etc. Our high efficiency design means more audio output from the same speakers! This means you get louder, cleaner sound with less distortion using our wakeboard enclosures than with other brands.
- Pair of Rockville MAC65B black aluminum can wakeboard tower enclosures
- Made of high quality 6061 aircraft grade aluminum
- Beautiful black powder-coat finish
- 100% waterproof and fully marinized against salt and fresh water conditions
- Internally wired for clean install—no exposed wires or terminals
- High efficiency design features the perfect airspace for 6.5” speakers
- Rugged universal mounting clamps made of 6061 aluminum
- Includes precision molded, high impact plastic inserts for tower fitment from 2” diameter to 2.5” diameter
- Mounting Depth - 6.7"
- Total Depth - 9.15"
- Cutout - 5.55"
- Diameter - 7.39".
- Mounting diameter - 6.4" (Narrow diameter - 6.12")
- Height of mount - 3.75"
- Total height of unit - 11"
About Rockville Quality Control Procedures:
The Rockville brand stands for Quality, Innovation and Value. We aim to deliver products twice as good as our competitors at a fraction of the cost of famous brands. All Rockville products go through the most rigorous quality control standards in the industry. Products go through months of extensive testing before they reach your hands. All functions and components are tested for quality. Rockville makes products that are virtually un-breakable! Rockville is one of the only brands in its class to have engineers and technicians test every concept model for weeks or months before starting production. Once production begins, Rockville sends product engineers to the factory to quality control every product. After production is complete Rockville has the head of QC in our overseas office test a certain percentage of all products from the production line a second time to ensure that the quality meets our strict standards. All Rockville products are backed with a hassle free warranty.
Video of RWK41:
Unboxing Video for RWK41:
The Rockville RWK41 4 AWG (American Wire Gauge) amp kit has the following differences over other amp kits on the market at this price point.
1. Our RCA cables are 100 % copper. These are top of the line RCA cables
2. Better Resistance: The only thing that really matters with wires is the resistance rating. This is a measurement of conductivity and how much signal is loss per foot of wire. Since Rockville wires are made with around 3 times as much copper as any other wire at this price point, these wires had a much better resistance rating which means they will transfer more power to your amps than the other brands.
3. We do not cheat you on the thickness of the wire. These are standard American wire gauge thickness. This is another reason our conductivity is better than anything else at this price point. Other brands in the market place write 4 gauge, but cheat you on the thickness. We are honest about the thickness.
4. The Rockville amplifier installation kits feature a new soft abrasion proof insulating jacket. This rugged PVC outer jacket allows for 100% improved flexibility over standard power cables making them extremely easy to route through your vehicles interior, and it maintains exceptional resistance to grease and oil. The PVC outer jacket can with-stand an extreme temperature range of -40 to 220 degrees F.
The RCA signal transfer cables included in this kit feature blue and silver twisted pair technology in a clear outer jacket insulation skin. Not only do the blue and silver wires look cool but they also provide superior signal transfer with maximum noise suppression. They are 100% copper to provide absolute lossless perfect signal transfer to your receiver. This technology reduces interference, so your audio signal flows clean and pure at all power levels.
This kit also includes a massive 60 Amp AGU Gold Plated Fuse, so you can be sure it will handle the all the DC power that your amp will need without even the slightest loss of current. The included 7 split loom tube provides protection for your power cable from the typically harsh environment found under the hood of your car.
Audiosavings product experts have tested this amp kit against many leading amp kits on the market and were were impressed not only by the great looks but by the quality of these Rockville installation kits as well. These kits had a lower resistance rating than the other brands we compared and tested them against. What this means is that Rockville manufactures their kits with more copper than other kits at this price point, ultimately providing your amplifiers with better and cleaner DC power, so they work cooler and more efficiently. You will hear the difference a Rockville installation kit will make!
- 1 – 17’ High Grade Twisted Pair of 100% Copper RCA Cable
- 17’ – 4 Gauge Translucent Blue SuperFlex Power Cables
- 17’ – 18 Gauge Blue Remote Cable
- 17’ – 16 Gauge Clear Speaker Wire
- 3’ – 4 Gauge Clear SuperFlex Ground Wire
- Gold Plated AGU Heat Resistant Fuse Holder
- 60 Amp AGU Gold Plated Fuse
- 7’ Split Tube Loom
- Accessories Included: Wire Ties, Ring Terminals, Butt Connectors, Spades, and Grommets
Description of RXD-T2:
The RXD-T2 is part of the Rockville proton series. The RXD-T2 is a 2 channel Amplifier with 2400 watts peak output and 2x600 watts Dyno Certified RMS Power. Here at Rockville we offer the best value in car audio. We therefore want to make it easy for you to compare our products to any brands on the market. The peak rating can be used to compare with brands who use peak ratings such as Boss and Power Acoustik while the Dyno Certified RMS rating can be used to compare with top brands such as Kicker, Rockford, Alpine, etc.
Warning: This amplifier produces insane power! We do not want you to blow your speakers. Do not under-estimate this amplifiers' capability! After purchasing this amplifier; install with the gain level down all the way and then crank it up very slowly to protect your speakers or subwoofers from blowing.
The RXD-T2 is rated at 1200w RMS Dyno Certified! This amp performs at 600 x 2 @ 2 ohms RMS and when you bridge it you get 1200 x 1 @ 4 ohms! This is a full range class "D" amplifier. It is super super efficient.
We will offer a 90 day money back guarantee. If you are not happy with the output power or sound quality, we will call tag the amp back and refund all of your money!
of the tricks to determine the real power of a car amplifier is to
multiply the fuse rating by 10 to determine the true RMS power. This
formula almost always works within 20 %. RXD-T2 has (3) 35 Amp fuses.
This amplifier will also go louder than most amps with this same fuse
rating due to how efficiently it runs.
There is really no amplifier on the market that sounds this good and has this much output power at this price point.
- Rockville RXD-T2 2400 Watt Peak 2 Channel Micro Class D Water Resistant Car Amplifier (2 x 600 Watts RMS Dyno-Certified )
- Full-Range Class D Amplifier Architecture
- Dyno Certified RMS Power Ratings: (Certified Dyno Test / Less than 1 % THD) (Use these ratings when comparing with top brands such as Kicker, Rockford Fosgate, etc)
- 800 Watts (2 x 400 Watts) at 4 ohms and 1% THD+N
- 1200 Watts (2 x 600 Watts) at 2 ohms < 1% THD
- 1200 Watts (1 x 1200 Watts) bridged @ 4 Ohms < 1% THD
- Peak: (Use these ratings when comparing with the top budget brands such as Boss, Power Acoustik, etc)
- 2400 Watts: (2 x 1200 Watts) @ 2 Ohms and (1 x 2400 Watts) @ 4 Ohms bridged
- Fully marine grade amplifier
- Protected from moisture, saltwater, UV, bumps, vibrations, heat, cold, and more
- Double Sided Surface Mount (SMD) PCB Design
- High-Speed MOSFET Power Supply
- Studio-Grade Bipolar Output Stage Transistors
- 2-Ohm Stable Stereo
- 4-Ohm Mono Bridgeable
- Mute and Delay Soft Start System
- Full IC-Controlled Protection Circuitry
- RCA Preamp Line Output
- Status Mode LED Indicator
- 8 Volt Preamp Circuitry
- 4 Gauge Lucite Encapsulated Power/Ground Terminals
- 12 Gauge Lucite Encapsulated Speaker Terminals
- Fully Adjustable 12dB / Octave Crossover
- Low Pass 50Hz - 250Hz
- High Pass 50Hz - 250Hz
- Fully Adjustable 12dB Bass Equalizer with Differential Circuitry
- Minimum THD at Rated Power: < 0.05%
- Frequency Response: 15Hz - 20KHz
- S / N Ratio: 100dB
- S/N Ratio: >97dB
- Damping Factor: > 200 @ 100Hz
- 3 x 35 Amp Fuses
- Dimensions: (W x H x L) 6.7" x 1.98" x 12.25"