- (1) Pair of Polk Audio DB462 4x6" 300W Car Audio Marine/ATV/Motorcycle/Boat Speakers
- (1) Rockville Rockmat RM2 (2) 12x12" Butyl Rubber Sound Dampening/Deadening Car Kit
Authorized Polk Audio Dealer!
Description of DB462:
Everything you love about Polk’s Dynamic Balance technology—that rich, clean, full-range sound—is built into the marine-tough, yet ruggedly sophisticated, DB+ series. And with its universal fit, it can be installed in any vehicle: Automobiles, motorcycles, boats, ATVs—you name it.
High Performance Upgrade
Upgrade from your OEM speaker system toward a bigger, fuller, high-performance sound.
Built to last for cars, boats and ATVs with an IP56 rating and tested for Salt-fog, UV & Humidity.
Simple drop in installation for any vehicle including cars, boats, ATV’s -- you name it.
Zero Tweeter Protrusion
A shallow tweeter design to ensure your factory speaker grille re-installs with ease for a flush, seamless look.
Dynamic Balance Technology
Patented process that guides material selection through rigorous testing that identifies and cancels out unwanted resonant frequencies.
- (2) Polk Audio DB462 4x6" 300 Watt Car Audio Marine/ATV/Motorcycle/Boat Speakers
- High performance audio upgrade that delivers signature quality sound that goes beyond OEM factory systems
- Marine certified with IP65 rating (water- and dirt-resistant) and tested for salt-fog, UV and humidity
- Polypropylene and UV tolerant cone with waterproof inner and outer surrounds
- Simple drop-in installation for any vehicle including cars, boats, ATVs—you name it
- Zero tweeter protrusion and reduced mounting depth for a precise fit
- Dynamic Balance technology offers a rich, clean, full-range sound
- ¾”, 20mm Tweeter ensures clear, balanced mids and highs
- 50 Watts at Continuous Power; 150 Watts at Peak Power
- Driver Compliment: 4" x 6" (101.6 mm x 152.4 mm)
- Tweeter Compliment: 0.75" (19 mm)
- Cut-Out Diameter: 4" x 6" (101.6 mm x 152.4 mm)
- Height: 0.18" (4.57 mm)
- Driver Mounting Depth - Bottom Mount: 1.91" (48.6 mm)
- Driver Mounting Depth - Top Mount: 1.81" (46 mm)
- Driver Complement Mid / Woofer - Diameter: 4" x 6" (101.6 mm x 152.4 mm)
- Driver Complement Tweeter - Diameter: 0.75" (19 mm)
- Max Sensitivity: 90 dB
- Nominal Impedance: 4 ohm
- Total Frequency Response: 50Hz-22kHz
- Continuous Power Handling: 50 W
- Peak Power Handling: 150 W
Videos Of RM2:
- 2 Sheets of Rockmat Sound Dampening Material (12” x 12”)
The Rockville Rockmat RM2 sound dampening material is a must have for any car audio speaker install. We all love a good car stereo, but nothing is worse than hearing things rattle. Our Rockmat RM2 speaker package is the perfect solution to eliminate unwanted noises. This package includes 2 sheets that are each 12” x 12” inches per sheet. Installation is quick and easy! You simply cut a hole out of the middle of each sheet and place the Rockmat around your speaker installation area. Another installation option is to cut the 12 x 12 sheet in half and then cut a half circle into each half then install one sheet on each side of each speaker.
Installing Rockmat improves bass quality of the speaker and eliminates those bad rattling and distortion sounds.
Our Rockmat is built to the highest standards in this industry using 100% butyl rubber with a layer of heat resistant aluminum. Butyl rubber is the same material high end speakers surround material is made out of. We use the highest quality pressure-sensitive self-adhesive to make your installation quick and easy. Our model has increased flexibility for an easier and more permanent installation! Our sound dampening product uses 72mil of pure grade aluminum! Most products on the market use 50mil. Our product will absorb sound better than the competition. The other products on the market like most of the GTMAT series for example use a mixture of asphalt in their products. They basically are manufacturing roofing material and calling it sound deadener. Their product will work OK, but not nearly as good as our Rockmat. Our Rockmat is made of 100% butyl rubber and an aluminum heat resistant shield which is the same as many of the more expensive brands out there that sell for twice our price.. We only make top quality gear over here at Rockville! These are comparable to the ONYX series by GTMat. (Only we sell it for the price of their lower series!).
Our Rockmat has an adhesive temperature range of -100F to 300F (-60C to 150C). Our adhesive is top of the line! It will stick for years and years! Each layer of our material reduces unwanted noise 5-8 dB! This is among the best ratings in the industry. Our product works as well or better than other high end brands! We did our testing and research.
We make all our models in 2 color options. You get the choice of black and silver. We decided to also keep the look very clean! We see all these other brands tattooing their logos all over the material. I always thought it looked stupid. So I made sure to keep our Rockmat with a clean look to it.
Rockmat is a self-adhesive. Stick the Rockmat in your desired area. Rockmat is pressure sensitive so after you apply the material into your desired area; apply pressure to it. That is it! Installation takes only minutes! Please note our Rockmat is also easy to cut into the desired shape you need!
To prove how good our sound dampening material is we will offer a 90 day money back guarantee! If you are not happy with the performance; simply pack it up and we will send you a label and give you a complete refund when it comes back to us!
- Rockville Rockmat
RM2 Sound Dampening Speaker Deadening Kit (2) 12" x 12" Sheets
- Tested to work
better than leading brands of sound dampening
- Paintable Surface
- Speaker kit for
(2) speakers (Each speaker requires 2 sheets)
- Increases SPL –
The use of our Rockmat will not only make your sound more clear and
eliminate distortion but it will make your music louder by eliminating
- Kill unwanted
noise, rattles, vibrations
- 72mil thickness
- High tack
permanent self-adhesive to make your installation quick and easy!
- Our model has new
and improved increased flexibility for an easier installation and top
installation with ability to withstand even the highest temperatures!
material! Our material is very durable. It is waterproof, heat proof
- Sticks to any
- Designed and
engineered by Rockville USA!
- Manufactured with
the newest state-of-the-art machinery. We use only the purest raw
materials as well!
- Every product is
checked during production for consistency. We have very high quality
- We use 100% high
quality butyl rubber which gives amazing sound insulation and shock
absorption (we do not use any asphalt in our product!)
- Available in both black and silver
- Dimensions per
sheet: 12" inch Length x 12" inch Width x 0.07' sheet Depth
- Raw Material: 90%
high absorbent butyl rubber and 10% pure-grade aluminum
- Reduces unwanted
noises 5-8 dB
temperature range of -100F to 300F (-60C to 150C).
- High-Tack Self-adhesive
- Material Color:
- Weight: 1.32 Lbs.
- Unit Dimensions: 12.4” x 12.4” x 0.47” inch